VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
did anyone else have a heart attack when they read this tweet?

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago

@TrialDiariesJ *running to the elevator*

(It was in response to someone bringing chocolate, FTLOG!)

Beats the heck out of me. I'm guessing something must have been misinterpreted somewhere along the line, since they're discussed pretty routinely the need of any clean up crew. :)

Along those lines, I truly don't want to hear from either of them during verdict watch. SOB if quotes from them start popping up here.

But you know we will LOL!! Maybe CH will do a little speech on the steps of the courthouse again like last time?

I think Chris said they were going to pay off the expenses related to self-publishing the book and then give the rest of the money (if there was any) to one of Travis's charities.

Has an accountant been named? JK. Sounds like spin to me. No accountability = whatever the Hugheses want people to believe.

I'm not worried. I think if they were deadlocked, they'd have at least reached out or asked JSS what's next. I think they're still talking, deciding and taking their time.
I also agree, I'm not worried. I'm much calmer today than Thurs. No need to worry. Really, 2 full days + 3 hrs. the first day. Sorting out real evidence from all the crap the DT put in over months.

I keep hearing "verdict verdict verdict" in my head. Could it be? Could something out there be telling me something?

Or am I starting to lose it due to lack of sleep?

I have to leave, so maybe just maybe a verdict will come while I'm gone. Bad for me but good for you all.

Have a good night everyone :seeya:

Qucik question didn't AZL say the jury gets everything from both trials? So BK posting about this jury not aware of the premediation is what they'll find out about it now?

I doubt they'll be going over very much from the first trial, maybe some. They've been instructed to accept the verdict of first degree premeditated with cruelty, so they don't need to question that.

The only thing I've learned from deliberations is that AZ has llamas.

I was off line for a couple of days (under the weather) and I may have missed this but has there been any speculation, guesses, thoughts on who everyone thinks was chosen as foreperson? I know we don't know but was wondering if there are any strong feelings on what juror was chosen. Just wanted to see how accurate we are when we learn the juror number.

I think female Juror #1 is the foreperson. Just my gut feeling, not fact.

I was on a jury a couple of years ago and we had our own men's and women's bathrooms tucked away next to our deliberation room.

Ugh, Troy's story made me SICK. Her cell mates......disgusting. She is also already reaching out to Perryville inmates.

as per troy in the fox 10 live stream : jodi has started reaching out to people in perryville already! disgusting!

I think Chris said they were going to pay off the expenses related to self-publishing the book and then give the rest of the money (if there was any) to one of Travis's charities.

BBM The proverbial 'if' . . . :rolleyes:

TNN: Trial News Now ‏@TrialNewsNow 48s48 seconds ago
We have hit the 15 hour mark now in deliberations. #JodiArias

Ugh, Troy's story made me SICK. Her cell mates......disgusting. She is also already reaching out to Perryville inmates.

Reaching out to them for what? Where is this story?

I think they won't come back with a verdict today. Bummer. Maybe they will sleep on their vote and come back tomorrow with a unanimous verdict. But, I said that Thursday. They are working so hard, got to give them props.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper