VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
#jodiarias 27 minutes of deliberations left for today.

Premeditation may be something they are looking at. Most of this sentencing phase has been, Travis is a Pedo, Travis watched
*advertiser censored* and Jodi was abused. They might need to thoroughly go thru all the notes to get a feel for their decision in the mitigation phase. After all, in the criminal case Juan did enumerate her premeditation which led up to the pre-planned June 4th killing of Travis. May G-d rest his soul. MOO.

Premeditation was already decided. They were instructed to accept the former jury's verdict.

I'm beginning to think its a miracle that the trial jury found her guilty....

Thanks for the tweets yall!! See everybody manana!!

She will be fine because apparently she has money.

There must be safe-guards at Perryville to keep "wealthier" inmates from using their money to influence others. For instance, I can see an inmate being able to donate to the prison library fund, but not to a specific inmate's commissary account.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
Juan left victim waiting, heard saying goodbye to Flores. Looks like he headed out. #jodiarias

It is way too soon to call it. It's typicla for death penalty deliberations to take days. And with AZ having such short hours they haven't been long at this at all. It's really only been two full days and in most other states 15 hours would be more like a day to a day and a half, not 2 1/2.

She may be reaching out, but she better get use to the idea where oh just where she is in the pecking order~ if she doesn't get DP, she will have to "earn" anything she gets from other inmates.. Oh Yeah I bet they are waiting on her.

Me too. Some people are thinking she's going to walk in there and be vote The Most Popular Girl and get along just fine and that's why they don't want her to get LWOP. That won't happen. She's not going to be the Marcia Brady of Perryville. Don't let yourself think she will be happy there. She will try to act like she is but she will be miserable! She will be exhausted from watching her back and putting on a show 24/7.

LOL on the criminal trial I served on there was a uni-sex restroom in the jury room. Very ackward. Sound traveled easily as well as the smell into the jury room............LOL
a simmering crockpot would have masked any foul odors. [emoji4]

Why does she keep saying this? They DID find out about the premeditation!

It's so obvious, she was convicted of Premeditated Murder, how could they not know about the premeditation?

LOL on the criminal trial I served on there was a uni-sex restroom in the jury room. Very ackward. Sound traveled easily as well as the smell into the jury room............LOL

I bet that motivated some fast deliberations. #nothinggreasyforlunch

apparently her account has a ton of money in it from fans

Can a 'freeze' be put on this money as soon as this part of the trial is over and the Alexanders file for a civil court trial?

@lisawJ13: Sitting in courtroom, JSS just said that even if they came back w/verdict today, won't read verdict today because of time #jodiarias

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member