VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you are right. I think it is going to be a hung jury. :(
Personally the stalking and autopsy photos would be good enough for me.

Yeah my hubby wants the murderer to get the DP. Not just because Travis' family wants but more so because he believes she is pure evil, 100%. He says he doesn't care if the DP cost more money, LWOP is not good enough.He said he would have no problem if he were on this jury. I couldn't care less what happens to the murderer, I do want the DP because the family wants it, but either way the murderer will never be free again.

I'm going to have to head out today so I would love it if someone would tweet me as soon as they know and keep me up on details!!

Scarlettscarpetta
@ScarlettScarpta

There's already been justice for Travis, as his killer was convicted of his murder and will be locked away forever.

i hope they at least come in and give it 30 mins before announcing,ive gotta got pick up the little lady from nursery and wont be home til about 5.

Good Morning everyone

I've got food, beverages and my blanket with me so I'm going to be right here waiting with all of you.

I hope that we have a verdict today. The jurors should look at Travis' butchered body and 'weigh' that against the non-existing or most trivial mitigating factors. The clear choice is death.

Prayers and support for Travis' family members.

Good morning! Hoping today is the end of our waiting and wondering what the sentence for this monster will be.

There's already been justice for Travis, as his killer was convicted of his murder and will be locked away forever.

I don't think so. I think that justice is hanging in the balance. I think that justice means the full process completed, that way she will just go away and we can rest knowing she is finished.

i hope they at least come in and give it 30 mins before announcing,ive gotta got pick up the little lady from nursery and wont be home til about 5.

Well we get an hour when they come in to be ready. I need a mobile place to watch. Anyone know of one?!

Titanic is featured on AMC 10:00AM EST. Hopefully, by the end of the day, Jodi will be a sunken ship.

Well, for me, not really, justice is only complete once the sentence is rendered and the perpetrator begins the punishment phase of their life. Finding the offender guilty is just the beginning of administering justice IMHO

'Morning everyone! It was dark and foggy and I couldn't sleep past 5:45 this morning, it must be an omen. ;)

I haven't posted anything since the last jury hung. :wave: Please let this be the day this jury gets it right!

Well, for me, not really, justice is only complete once the sentence is rendered and the perpetrator begins the punishment phase of their life. Finding the offender guilty is just the beginning of administering justice IMHO

Yes
Punishment is part of the justice process. When that is settled the offender can begin their sentence and the Alexander family can get back to a more normal life and not have to spend more days away from home, in a courtroom just feet away from the person who slit their brothers throat

I don't think so. I think that justice is hanging in the balance. I think that justice means the full process completed, that way she will just go away and we can rest knowing she is finished.

There's absolutely no mystery what will happen to her -- we know once someone makes a decision (be it jury or in the end the judge), she will end up at Perryville for the rest of her life. The moment the killer was convicted of TA's murder, that was the moment justice was finally secured. That verdict will stand and she will forever be a convicted murderer, forever gone from society. The conviction was the most important decision, IMO.

There's absolutely no mystery what will happen to her -- we know once someone makes a decision (be it jury or in the end the judge), she will end up at Perryville for the rest of her life. The moment the killer was convicted of TA's murder, that was the moment justice was finally secured. That verdict will stand and she will forever be a convicted murderer, forever gone from society. The conviction was the most important decision, IMO.

Yeah, I don't agree. Until this process is done we are still all about JA. Once it is finished it becomes not about her at all and all about Travis, his memory and making sure the world never forgets what an incredible human he was. She then fades behind the bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper