VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Verdict day! How do I know? Cuz I have lots of stuff to do plus I have to miss the last hour or 2 of the court day. That's just how my luck goes.

I'm not worried about them being deadlocked yet, I'd think they'd ask questions or for help in the next steps if they were deadlocked.

Go light a candle, heck, light a few candles. It doesn't hurt and it helps me feel like we are surrounding the Alexanders in light.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=TVA

Good Morning Gang!

REALLY REALLY :please: hoping or a verdict today. I for one am sure glad that those jurors didn't get run over by llamas over the weekend like AZLawyer said could happen. :silly:
http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/18-animals-at-the-wrong-place-at-the-wrong-time/?ftag=ACQd1039db
Llamas on the loose!!! :silly:
Llamas Carnita and Lainey took off on an adventure in late February 2015. The two llamas escaped from a retirement community in Sun City, Ariz. and ran free for two hours before the Maricopa County Sheriff's department could wrangle them safely.

I bet they have one already. You know how secretive this judge has been. I believe they were upset last night because the judge shut them down on reading the verdict.

I pray this is the case!

If this jury felt they weren't making progress or were deadlocked, I think they would have gone to the Judge yesterday with their plight. Since they are still working together, I am confident that they want to render a unanimous verdict. My thoughts and prayers are with them in their difficult task. I truly believe that they do not want to be another hung jury. :moo:

Good morning friends,

Thinking positive today is the day!

Fixing fried chicken for the husband to take to work and my tablet will be wih me ever step of the way. Gotta baby fried chicky don't cha know! LoL

Justice For Travis and the Alexanders ~

I don't believe that any family member HAS to attend. That is their preference. JMO

That day they attended. To view something presented they HAD to sit there

image.jpg

If it would have been broadcast no one would have had rights to it, it would have been on public tv and that would have been that. T

Exactly. And my point is that I'm glad it wasn't broadcast public for-free for the reason I stated.

I totally agree!! Lets hope today is the day!! Candle lit. Lets roll.
Yeah my hubby wants the murderer to get the DP. Not just because Travis' family wants but more so because he believes she is pure evil, 100%. He says he doesn't care if the DP cost more money, LWOP is not good enough.He said he would have no problem if he were on this jury. I couldn't care less what happens to the murderer, I do want the DP because the family wants it, but either way the murderer will never be free again.

On the matter of Jodi's soon-to-be accommodations......

Here is the Twitter photo from the last thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=70482&d=1425347495

As I look at it, the doors of the cells are facing outside over balconies, just like a motel. Have I got that correct? Don't the doors to the cells usually face inside over a common area? Why would they face outside? Perhaps someone has an explanation of this novel architecture!

Also, there was a discussion of a tarp in the photo. To me, it looks like a painter's tarp. Perhaps they're re-habbing a couple of the cells and need to keep their work hidden from prisoner view?

Once the verdict is announced, I'm sure that the major news agencies will broadcast LIVE, and I think local stations will pick it up, too.

Here in spirit, sans crockpot. Back to work. # Justice4Travis

If it would have been broadcast no one would have had rights to it, it would have been on public tv and that would have been that. T

Well, not exactly. TV stations, like Court TV and HLN, make their money by selling advertising. We also pay our cable and satellite providers for these channels, since they are not over-the-air channels. FOX 10 could air the trial for "free" but they probably do not think that viewership will be great enough for them to sell enough advertising to pay for it. They'll probably dole it out in bits and pieces and maybe someday put parts of it up on YouTube eventually.

"If the service is free to you, then you are the product being sold." or something like that.

Yes, FOX said their camera is already in there and will go live as soon as they are given the go ahead.

Once the verdict is announced, I'm sure that the major news agencies will broadcast LIVE, and I think local stations will pick it up, too.

They only have to decide one question,right? Do the mitigating factors outweigh the cruel/heinous nature of the crime.
How difficult can that be?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 34s34 seconds ago

#jodiarias jury is back to deliberating at 9ish MST. Today was my guess for verdict day. See you at the courthouse!

BETTER GO SHOWER!

ETA: I won't be posting tweets later. but I didn't know if anyone was monitoring already. Just in case anyone has business they need to wrap up!

Jodi has really aged in the past very few years. Imagine how horrid she will look in 10 years. :silly:

It's true Jodi's appearance has changed dramatically, especially in the last couple of years. Can anyone figure out what those puffy blobs are on Jodi's face? That doesn't seem like normal aging to me.

I hope you are right. I think it is going to be a hung jury. :(
Personally the stalking and autopsy photos would be good enough for me.

Yay! You're here! Just wanted to tell you thanks for your work posting JA's guilt trial testimony in the Timeline thread. The work you, Wenwe, and Geevee (and others) did in that thread made it so much easier to find info later on. Thanks! :)

On the matter of Jodi's soon-to-be accommodations......

Here is the Twitter photo from the last thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=70482&d=1425347495

As I look at it, the doors of the cells are facing outside over balconies, just like a motel. Have I got that correct? Don't the doors to the cells usually face inside over a common area? Why would they face outside? Perhaps someone has an explanation of this novel architecture!

Also, there was a discussion of a tarp in the photo. To me, it looks like a painter's tarp. Perhaps they're re-habbing a couple of the cells and need to keep their work hidden from prisoner view?

There is no air conditioning in those cells.

Here and ready for today to be the day :please:
I lite my candle for the day.

Peace, Prayers and Justice to Travis and family and the state of AZ

@TrialDiariesJ: #jodiarias jury is back to deliberating at 9ish MST. Today was my guess for verdict day. See you at the courthouse!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member