VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 43

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm OK w/ a hung jury if it means someone wanted the same thing the Alexanders wanted… for the monster to be put to death. If someone refuses to budge from that, I'm OK w/ that.

what happened to an hour warning?? how can this be a verdict??

Steve Krafft @SKrafftFox10 · now 3 seconds ago
Attorneys and Alexander family back in #JodiArias courtroom now we are in too.

Rose.. I'll be devastated too. The only thing the jury could say that would help would be that they didn't hang because anyone believed JA, just that they (vomit) found something in her worth saving.

That would be mental illness, IMO

where can I watch this (if verdict) on a laptop?!!! At work - no tv.

Never mind! found it!!

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 28s28 seconds ago

From Kraft:
Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 33s33 seconds ago

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi and @tarakelley320 we're side by side.. Tara didn't like that. #jodiarias

All of this happens when I have to leave for work.. WTF. lol I'm smoking like a freight train waiting for something to happen!

Hello Everybody,

This is my first post!
My burning curiosity about something has brought me out of lurkdom land. Did we ever learn the reason for the two juror dismissals a week or two ago, right around the time of closing arguments I think? If not, how and will we ever find out? I remember with earlier dismissed jurors the reasons were usually disclosed, weren't they?
I enjoy the commentary and insights here from all the smart members! I love my crockpot too!

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago

:seeya: Good points ... but the BBM is JMO:

BBM: The reason I believe I AM NOT ok with whatever happens is because Juan and the Alexander's want the DP ... and IF a DP verdict is NOT handed down, it will be a "tremendous loss" for Juan and the Alexander Family -- and -- a "win win" for JA and her DT ! I do NOT want to see even a snicker of a grin on JA's mug :gaah: or her DT and MDLR :gaah:

I will NOT be okay IF JA does not get what she truly deserves, which is the DP IMO ...

:moo:

There is no justice when lies were thrown out ad nauseum by the defense and if this causes a hung jury. I just hope the family can get past it.

Pedo chit should have never been allowed in. Nor the pathetic excuse for mental health experts. I'd like to see that whole cabal taken down, and lose any funding of their money making foundations. No matter what the verdict turns out to be. imo

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 26s26 seconds ago
Apparently the #jodiarias jury has a complex jury question. Judge Stephens conferred briefly with lawyers and then called recess until 1.
---

We knew he was lurking about.

yeah he probably just got done talking with Maria

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 14s14 seconds ago
Nobody knows, but don't think this is #JodiArias verdict or hung jury. We will know very soon. #JodiArias now in courtroom.

Tweets:

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 54s54 seconds ago

Willmott&Nurmi just entered-door opened-courtroom filling up-is the a verdict? A hung jury? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 52s52 seconds ago

We are in the courtroom #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members