VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have any statistics on how often juries come back with a verdict after being given "impasse instructions"? It seems that they usually remain deadlocked as far as I can remember...

Celebrate that she gets Life in Prison? Im sure they will, but we know that is a pretty hollow victory. Her life as she knew it is over. The end result is the same as the DP, without an automatic appeal.

No not quite not by a long shot. With life she has the chance to get a job while in prison and could very well be able to harm other prisoners or guards. I'm glad my cousin isn't a guard at perryville. Jodi IS dangerous and should be in total isolation.

so, she's smiling again! Smiling she gets to spend the rest of her life in a cell as a convicted murderer!!!! See how messed up her mind is...

There are currently 753 users browsing this thread. (345 members and 408 guests) Almost as many as Caylee's.

Jodi can smile all she wants. When she is locked away I might just write to her and send her a pic of me smiling sipping on my Starbucks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd jump her seriously. I'd try and get a smack or two in before the guards drag me off to my cell for the night.

Like when she did this...
(deleted pic) she makes me sick.

Ugh! She just thinks she can charm them still. She is very, very dangerous.

I know I'm asking for a miracle but I WISH they would now come back soon with the DP so we could watch that smile turn into ugly cry face. THAT would be justice. But of course I am dreaming, right?

@BettyDavisEyes...tell me please where is the reasonable doubt? She killed him in 3 ways not just one AND she admitted to it AND there was evidence that tied her to the crime AND she drove 1,000 miles to kill him....where is the reasonable doubt?

She's going to have to watch her back every minute in general population. Good luck with that, Arias aka the people person. NOT.

They will consider her a hero for slashing TA in a million pieces. The poor abused JA that TOOK care of her abuser. If she killed a child that would be a different story. jmo.

What really makes me mad at this whole thing, "She" will think this is a victory for her. That she will be able to get out. She did what she set out to do, that is destroy anything good and remarkable about Travis and his family. Her supporters will be doing the happy dance, while The Alexanders will be crushed beyond what they already are.

so, she's smiling again! Smiling she gets to spend the rest of her life in a cell as a convicted murderer!!!! See how messed up her mind is...

She won, in this situation. She didn't want to live with the thought of the state taking her life.

I think she will con her way into popularity.

I agree. And will manipulate guards as well. I just hope they keep her at max security anything less and she will try to escape.

IMO it's ok.

I agree. I think that no matter what it is about to end. Her life is not going to be different one way or another it will just be her going to prison for the rest of her life. It is time for it to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela