VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if JSS decided they were deadlocked or if she was told.
She didn't say "Ladies and gentlemen, I understand you're having trouble reaching a verdict..."

Tweets:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 2m2 minutes ago

#JodiArias smiling at jurors as they left.

:gaah::gaah::gaah:

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 2m2 minutes ago

Please return to the jury room and continue deliberating, #jodiarias judge instructs jurors.

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 2m2 minutes ago

JSS says she has received two questions-says she will give additional written instruction-warns not to give up personal convictions#3tvarias

Steve Krafft @SKrafftFox10 · 25s 26 seconds ago
My two cents: a jammed-up #jodiarias jury was entirely predictable.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 39s40 seconds ago
Travis Alexander's family leaving the courtroom now. #JodiArias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 15s16 seconds ago

If they still disagree they can send a note out indicating what they would like help with. #jodiarias

Passing notes? That could go on til Christmas!

It beats me how those instructions are supposed to help anything. It's because of their individual beliefs that they are stuck. I expect a fast return with no change. Then we shall see what JSS is made of, once and for all.

I'm in a state of shock. I was honestly expecting a verdict within a day or two. Shocked and saddened but I'll keep my hopes up for a little longer.

I'm not hoping anymore. Tomorrow I'll remember that this retrial exposed that for the evil worthless creature that she is, and revealed the truth about what she put Travis through. For right now words can't express the disgust I feel for JSS, the DT, their unethical hired guns, and for the faceless liars who were allowed to levy their ugly lies in court, with impunity.

I think they are not "deadlocked' like few are saying, but I think there are one or 2 are on the edge to decide the verdict.. impasse is "helping someone or some people are on the edge.. deadlocked none JMO

Tweets:

This was the so-called "dynamite" charge in which #jodiarias judge tries to blow up any belief-based logjams, nudging jurors to verdict.

Judge sends jurors back to keep deliberating #jodiarias #3tvarias

My two cents: a jammed-up #jodiarias jury was entirely predictable.

Oh they will celebrate, and so will JA, the one who wanted the death penalty, so she said.

Celebrate that she gets Life in Prison? Im sure they will, but we know that is a pretty hollow victory. Her life as she knew it is over. The end result is the same as the DP, without an automatic appeal.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
Judge made sure to say she wasn't forcing them into a verdict, she was there to help. #jodiarias

From WAT:
Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 2m2 minutes ago

TA family slowly exits courtroom. #jodiarias

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:
:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias smiling at jurors as they left.

see----this is what makes me sick......

I'd jump her seriously. I'd try and get a smack or two in before the guards drag me off to my cell for the night.

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 51s51 seconds ago

That's it. I'm heading into the deliberation room with a crock pot full of my Texas chili. They'll either return with a verdict or... gas.

I'm afraid it's the same prob as last jury foreman said he refused them to go over each jurors concerns because of the 'no juror may influence each other'. Stopped deliberating at that point.

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · now 10 seconds ago
#JodiArias recess. Travis brother Stephen stands alone at the bar staring at bench where lawyers are at sidebar, rest of family sitting.

I am so concerned for Stephen.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 54s54 seconds ago
Jury heads back to jury room. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 1m1 minute ago

I'm going to go get a soda on the 2nd floor and try to remember what my life was like before #jodiarias

Tweets:

Martinez & Alexander family go into side room #jodiarias #3tvarias

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision · 1m1 minute ago

That's it. I'm heading into the deliberation room with a crock pot full of my Texas chili. They'll either return with a verdict or... gas.

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 47s47 seconds ago

#jodiarias gives smile to mom and supporters #3tvarias

:gaah: OMG ... I ... :silenced:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads