VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweets:

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 5m5 minutes ago

#JodiArias is in court but we were all removed.
They say it's bc nothing is happening right meow.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago

We were asked to leave #jodiarias#3tvarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago

If Judge Stephens conducted her courtroom like the rest of America, I could tell you more. Sorry. #jodiarias

-----Ain't that the truth !

Oh I think Jodi had some friends. Just not the kind of girls one would want as 'character witnesses'. They just could not find any decent friends to testify. MOO
I'm counting Patty Womack here and I don't think I ever saw "decent' in connection with her name, so it's not just that the defense was being picky. Even with PW, once she figured out what JA had done, even she changed her mind. I'm not a social butterfly by any means, but even I could drag in 5 or 6 females that didn't want me to die! She is not likeable and hasn't been, apparently, for quite awhile. She fools people for a nano second, but that's about it. She's facing a lifetime of misery. She needs control like most people need air - she won't have a bit of it. She hates authority - they're going to tell her when to eat, sleep, bathe and burp. Other prisoners are going to tell her who she can even talk to, if she's around other inmates. She's done - whatever verdict she receives.

Now, why was everyone called back in incl. ja but the media was kicked out? what's going on?

her warped perception or misperception iws howsn't going to change no matter what happens. She sees herself the poor put upon martyr and she's not changing that view anytime soon.
As I see it, I am fine with her spending the rest of her life living inside her own head...But I bet, she will have a realty check pretty soon once in prison.. JMO

No----the media was asked to leave as was everyone else---the COURT is in recess. The jury is still deliberating.

What did she win? In reality everyone knows no one is taking her life. After this she is going to PRISON. not jail. It will be different and it will sink in that that is that. She will never ever ever get out.

And we don't even have the satisfaction of JA's life at Perryville being worse than Estrella, if the stories I've read about Sheriff Joe's place are true. The food will almost certainly be better. I'd love to see future pics showing JA put on 50 lbs.

She will definitely see this as a win. She will smile in evil satisfaction and think she still 'has it' and can still manipulate people into believing her lies.

Agree 100%.

Yet, the funny part is... we're the ones thinking she has lost either way because she will end up living and then dying in prison...but, she will be living and dying in prison and yet SHE twists this as a WIN. Only because in her world, it's amost more important to inflict PAIN in others (you know, his family and her "haters"). Twisted, she is.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 10m10 minutes ago
Judge cleared the courtroom, court worker says there's nothing going on. #JodiArias

Sadly, I agree. She will try to become the most popular girl and she's so manipulative. I can see her having other inmates at her beck and call. I'm beside myself.

Jodi has nothing on some of the HARDENED criminals that reside at Perryville. She will meet plenty of women that will make her life miserable. Yes Jodi committed a heinous crime, but there are just as many nasty evil women that have resided there a lot longer than she has. They already have a pecking order, a hierarchy so to speak. It will not be club med for her, by any means.

Sadly, I agree. She will try to become the most popular girl and she's so manipulative. I can see her having other inmates at her beck and call. I'm beside myself.

The thing is though, that Perryville Maximum security will already have a "Queen Bee" prisoner in there who isn't going to just budge over because CMJA arrives. There will be plenty of women who will not take kindly to having their grammar corrected and being looked down on by CMJA. I think general population will be tough for CMJA.

Being the narcissist that I think she is I do think it would take the wind out of her sails if they voted death.

But for now she thinks she has some of them snowed and I guess she is right.
I agree. Death, she'll spin as she's the victim. Life, she'll see as a victory that the jury believed her. As we've already seen, any little crumb fed to Jodi's narcissism only makes her want more special treatment.

Having a lot of money in prison.. A) You're never sure if your other criminal friends like you for you or what you can buy them and B) Since she won't be able to buy things for everyone, a lot of them will grow envious and hateful as well C) She can befriend the whole prison for all I care - me and MY girls get to go the movies and for drinks afterwards.

Plus.. Her evil self is going to get sued soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadeeire