VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stenographers entered the courtroom #JA

"You're good enough, you're smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like you. You're good enough, you're smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like you. You're good enough, you're smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like you. You're good enough, you're smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like you."

Don't forget..."And you smell like a Goddess."

:)

PER BK: The 2 Arias court stenographers just went into the courtroom via a side door---AND JW KN and MDLR are there waiting to get into the locked courtroom

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 11m11 minutes ago
#jodiarias jurors just returned to deliberation room after lunch break-hearing word of some closed door pow-wow at 1:00pm #3tvarias
Closed door pow-wow with who? The jury is already in a closed door pow-wow???

And then there's OJ who claimed racial bias, yet the criminal trial was held in downtown L.A. with a jury of majority blacks who were only too eager to free him...
Actually, the book American Tragedy describes blacks people who wanted to convict OJ. Simpson was a notorious racist who didn't do anything for the African American community, but the defense made it seem like he did. You take an uneducated jury with low income, post the Rodney King stuff, post the riots, then the evidence with the allegedly racist cop and it was the perfect storm.

Same thing with the male jurors, female Arias, dv defense, sexts. Perfect storm. Except- there's dna evidence and an admission of Arias saying "Yes, I killed Travis." OJ never officially admitted to murdering Nicole and Ron, unless you count the If I Did Book, and that's if.

Tweets:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 27s27 seconds ago

#JodiArias defense team just arrived together.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 15s15 seconds ago

Willmott, Nurmi, & MDLR return to 5th floor. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 11s11 seconds ago

Willmott & Nurmi are here. #JodiArias

From WAT:
Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 57s58 seconds ago

#JodiArias' supporters return to 5th floor.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 39s39 seconds ago
Somethings up. Family is heading into courtroom. #JodiArias

Tweets !

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 1m1 minute ago

#JodiArias defense team, Willmott, Nurmi, De La Rosa standing at courtroom door.
Jodi's mom just walked in.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 1m1 minute ago

#JodiArias defense attorneys now outside locked courtroom.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 28s29 seconds ago

I count 5 Arias Supporters. #jodiarias

PER BK: Alexander family there, JA family there and the public and press are waiting to get into the courtroom

Closed door pow-wow with who? The jury is already in a closed door pow-wow???

Maybe another question from the jury? We were told we wouldn't get to know their questions this time >:-( and the modified Allen charge (thank you ElleElle) said that they could ask more questions.

Don't forget..."And you smell like a Goddess."

:)

Everytime I see that 'quote', I think of Buttercup's dream in The Princess Bride.

"So bow down to her if you want, bow to her! Bow to the Queen of Slime, the Queen of Filth, the Queen of Putrescence. Boo! Boo! Rubbish. Filth. Slime. Muck. Boo! Boo! Boo!"

MORE TWEETS !

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago

Somethings up. Family is heading into courtroom. #JodiArias

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 1m1 minute ago

Alexander family is walking into hearing room. Something is happening. #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 1m1 minute ago

Alexander family now walking into side entrance to #JodiArias courtroom

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 48s48 seconds ago

Alexander family enters victim's room. #jodiarias

Wasn't JA's Manifesto I written in the Yreka jail? Maybe she's putting the finishing touches on her Manifesto II.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 2m2 minutes ago
Alexander family is walking into hearing room. Something is happening. #JodiArias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 2m2 minutes ago
Def. Team just arrived-looks like there some gathering before Judge at 1:00-could jurors be finished one way or another?#jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper