VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably it's just me not multitasking well, but whenever I check in here and read something that says "XYZ is going to happen" I think that's actually happening.
I know this forum is discussion, mostly opinion, but please please please on nerve-shredding verdict-watch-by-Twitter let's use the MOO or IMO disclaimers?

MOO lol

From MW:
Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 36s36 seconds ago

Hearing that Alexander family accompanied by civil attorney today #jodiarias #3tvarias-lots of intrigue

WOW !

I was thinking last night, I wish they would get the civil suit started, so that the Alexanders could stop her, from getting any proceeds from the sell of her art or future sales. When she starts to earn her .10 cents they will get a portion of that too. thanks to restitution.

Is this about TA family filing wrongful death suit? Would they have a hearing during deliberations in a sentencing phase?

I hope this is the verdict, but I'm sad for myself if it is because I have to leave in 30 minutes to pick up my kid! We'll be at the barn the rest of the day with limited internet access!

what does this meeeeaaaaannnnn?

Do I understand correctly that a convicted felon can't profit from their crime? Maybe they're suing her to ensure she doesn't profit post-conviction. Didn't we hear she has lots of $$ in her prison acct?

Don't they give an hour's notice before reading the verdict?

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 19s19 seconds ago
Hearing that Alexander family accompanied by civil attorney today #jodiarias #3tvarias-lots of intrigue

Hopefully this means the Alexander's get to clear out Jodi's commissary account for many years to come.

Jeff Gold stated that PIO said they wouldn't have to give a 1 hour warning necessarily due to all of the players already being in place. It was on his spreecast last night.

CBS5 does not have a livestream yet...

if it's a hung jury... can the alexanders sue jodi for wrongful death or something?? could that be what the civil attorney is for?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 49s49 seconds ago
Secret hearing in #jodiarias Just like old times. Are they discussing escape routes?

From Kiefer:
Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 13s13 seconds ago

Secret hearing in #jodiarias Just like old times. Are they discussing escape routes?

OMG ... always a smart :behind: Kiefer !

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 19s19 seconds ago

Good! Maybe they're about to go after Jodi for Wrongful Death, even though she doesn't own any assets.

It was unanimous for Not Guilty? What split?

The CA jury never made it to penalty phase, but in Florida only a majority needs to vote for DP after - and only after - they have found unanimously for guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper