VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is "no unanimous decision possible" considered a verdict?

I don't think so. That's why they just call people in without saying verdict reached. Because a hung jury means you couldn't reach a verdict.

Could someone that knows how please tweet Monica and ask her if HLN will have live feed of the verdict? Pretty Pretty Please!!

Something specific to the Alexander family? I have no idea...
It is odd Sandy Arias not inside.

Interesting that the Arias family has been locked out. Atleast I find it interesting.
Yes, but the reason the Alexanders are in is that they are "the victim" or representing the victim. mother Arias and the rest of her brood are ordinary members of the public, for court purposes. That is why she was not allowed in during the "secret" testimony.

:seeya: It's not the first time they were locked out: the Arias family was NOT allowed in the courtroom when Jodi gave her super duper secret testimony.

The Alexander Family was allowed to be in the courtroom, as they are the VICTIMS !

In the 10/30-10/31 transcripts, the judge and the lawyers said that Sandy Arias could be there when Jodi was on the stand.

Ohhhh....thanks. I didn't realize they were considered "public". I guess it's not interesting after all. :/

JSS is too afraid of appeals she will likely have no direct comments to Jodi but will simply just hand out the sentence.

I just hope she is ready to go with it. I've read here that there could be a delay up to months. That's unacceptable. JSS has known for two years that this decision could fall in her lap. She's heard the evidence twice. There is no reason for her not to have already made up her mind. IMO It should be typed up and ready to go, just in case. If the jury takes it from her plate. Fine. Ball it up ,throw it in the trash. Set it on fire . IDC just be prepared. Like Nixon's speech that he never had to read re Apollo. MOO

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

What's with the three plain clothed policemen, according to BK ? Sounds like something's up.

Joey's talking with Monica Lindstrom in AZ and some woman in Atlanta right now.

Monica Lindstrom is standing outside the courthouse getting face time in front of the TV cameras. She is gonna miss all the fun if she doesn't get back upstairs !!

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 · 1m1 minute ago
Legal Analyst Hector Diaz @arizwildcatlaw: #TravisAlexander fam bringing civil atty 2#JodiArias ct means poss victim rights issues #abc15

This is so strange, hope we get some news quickly.

In the 10/30-10/31 transcripts, the judge and the lawyers said that Sandy Arias could be there when Jodi was on the stand.

But IIRC, Sandy was NOT in the courtroom during the secret testimony.

Maybe AZLawyer remembers -- or anyone else ?

TIA !

:seeya: It's not the first time they were locked out: the Arias family was NOT allowed in the courtroom when Jodi gave her super duper secret testimony.

The Alexander Family was allowed to be in the courtroom, as they are the VICTIMS !

No, the murderess's mother should be allowed to hear the verdict no matter what it is. She gets to say goodbye to her daughter. And we learned that they could've been in the courtroom for her secret testimony. They chose not to for some reason.

image.jpg

Justice for Travis

From Maryellen:

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 · 2m2 minutes ago

Legal Analyst Hector Diaz @arizwildcatlaw:

#TravisAlexander fam bringing civil atty 2#JodiArias ct means poss victim rights issues #abc15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
viceroy9101