VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so not right that the media is locked out. Hey, I have my issues with the media but they have every right knowing what's going on. This is ridiculous.

It's odd that Sandi Arias is outside with the media.

Tweets:

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 · 3m3 minutes ago

#JodiArias jury in Day 5 deliberations --
media sent out of court while #TravisAlexander family is in court #abc15

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 · 55s56 seconds ago

#JodiArias family kept in hall with media per @elizabetherwin #abc15

Good !

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 · 28s29 seconds ago

Something's seems to be brewing in #JodiArias court -- media still trying to figure it out #abc15

This is so not right that the media is locked out. Hey, I have my issues with the media but they have every right knowing what's going on. This is ridiculous.

If it weren't ridiculous - we would think we were on the wrong thread - right? (biting my nails.....)

I thought HLN said as much yesterday unless I didn't hear it right. I thought they said they were broadcasting verdict live. I think that Joey said it.

Joey's talking with Monica Lindstrom in AZ and some woman in Atlanta right now.

JSS is too afraid of appeals she will likely have no direct comments to Jodi but will simply just hand out the sentence.

JSS could send a tweet to Jodi's account saying "Adios!"

Let me guess........verdict is in.........gonna give everybody 2 hours until they read it in court.

Interesting that the Arias family has been locked out. Atleast I find it interesting.

Going for coffee. Will take 1 minute. You know what that means.............something will happen.

Interesting that the Arias family has been locked out. Atleast I find it interesting.

:seeya: It's not the first time they were locked out: the Arias family was NOT allowed in the courtroom when Jodi gave her super duper secret testimony.

The Alexander Family was allowed to be in the courtroom, as they are the VICTIMS !

Tweets:

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 · 3m3 minutes ago

#JodiArias jury in Day 5 deliberations --
media sent out of court while #TravisAlexander family is in court #abc15

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 · 55s56 seconds ago

#JodiArias family kept in hall with media per @elizabetherwin #abc15

Good !

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 · 28s29 seconds ago

Something's seems to be brewing in #JodiArias court -- media still trying to figure it out #abc15
Sounds like Alexander family may be filing a suit against the court for some reason.....secrecy? Or maybe against defense lawyers....

No mention of the jury and what they're doing? Have they gone to lunch? Are they filling out paperwork?

AZL, any thoughts on Arias family not in the courtroom while all the other players are, and the Alexander family there with "representation".

Seems so odd to me, but I guess if this trial were in America we wouldn't be left guessing what is going on in a public courtroom:thinking:...:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satchel7