VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Alexanders did NOT leave. Never left the doors, in fact Steven is out front looking like he is just taking a smoke break. I am wondering if they were told to come back at a specific time for verdict. Jurors also taking a break. Is verdict coming? Is this the notice?

Tweets !

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 2m2 minutes ago

Alexander family waits in lobby. #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 32s33 seconds ago

Now judge is closing the courtroom. #jodiarias We must leave.

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision · 29s30 seconds ago

And we are done. Courtroom cleared. #jodiarias

Jean talking about texts and emails that Travis sent to other women... So what?!!!! That doesn't justify her almost cutting his head off!!!!!

:gaah: What a horse's :behind: !

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 47s48 seconds ago

Yes, folks, I know it can't be done, it was a joke. Just like this morning, when I joked that we are hacks in the hall. #sheesh!

Does this guy realize that he will likely never be considered a real journalist after this?
Well, maybe he never was before this trial started. Maybe he's really the weather guy who's taking a shot at crime reporting?

Steve Krafft @SKrafftFox10 · 1m 1 minute ago
Now judge is closing the courtroom. #jodiarias We must leave.

AZL, if you can, could you tell me if a jury has ever requested to give the verdict in a closed courtroom?

If they have, presumably the judges said "no, we are in the USA and that doesn't work here." JSS might feel differently, of course.

Maybe the family is discussing the prospect of a civil suit against Jodi with JSS ? I heard from an interview with Troy Hayden that, "she has PLENTY of money", this of course coming from her artwork and other get-rich schemes she has been running while in the county lock-up.

I don't know if they would be discussing that with Judge Stephens or not, since that wouldn't normally be the way lawsuits are handled. Just an idea on what they may have been discussing behind closed doors with a civil attorney at the ready.

I'm glad I sat and read. And I didn't get excited, or have any emotions as I was sitting thinking there is probably nothing going on and twitter land reading into things.

Maybe the family is discussing the prospect of a civil suit against Jodi with JSS ? I heard from an interview with Troy Hayden that, "she has PLENTY of money", this of course coming from her artwork and other get-rich schemes she has been running while in the county lock-up.

I don't know if they would be discussing that with Judge Stephens or not, since that wouldn't normally be the way lawsuits are handled. Just an idea on what they may have been discussing behind closed doors with a civil attorney at the ready.

No, JSS would have nothing to discuss regarding the civil suit.

JSS can't be sued

No they are not

PLEASE stop feeding into tweeter rumorville.. There is no jury question or they are not going home......... geeez

Considering, the ENTIRE trial is by tweet and is our sole form of information on a super secret trial with sealed hearings, its all rumors. Respectfully

From Hayden:
Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 2m2 minutes ago

Kicked out of the courtroom again. Told "we'll call you in if anything is happening." #JodiArias

Wonder if family went to private "live feed" room so they can show emotion if they want to?

From Hayden:

Kicked out of the courtroom again. Told "we'll call you in if anything is happening." #JodiArias

I literally LOL'ed at this one! Now everything is full disclosure? Yeah, riiiiiiight.

From Hayden:

All media experts here criticizing the way judge is handling proceedings.
Not allowing public access, they say, unusual. #JodiArias

:seeya: Tell us something NEW, Troy ... we already know that ... lol !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gerardclori