Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love you too sweetie! :blowkiss:

Actually we are on the same page because I said GZ chose not to follow LE advice...not that he ignored what LE told him to do.

But..but..it wasnt LE !!! It was a 911 operator...
However... I do agree...if only George had not gotten out of his vehicle we would not be where we are right now...such a sad turn of events !
Trayvon had the right to be where he was... as did George...

JMO JMO

Another thing. If you carry a gun and you get tackled by an individual you think about what defense to use. Do I fist fight? Do I wrestle or do I get in a position to use my firearm? The problem with sacrificing valuable time getting a grip on your firearm you will probably get punched in the head while you organize yourself.
Guns just should not be allowed in a good old street fight. IMO

You are 100% right about this but it didn't happen that way. For what ever reason this young man attacked gz and punched him and cracked his head up on the sidewalk- gz stuggles and yells for help- then stuggles to get loose- then the fatal shot.

I am only going by the testimony because you and I weren't there. Its the testimony only. If they both had stayed home that night we wouldn't be having this chat. Or if gz had stayed in his vehicle or if tm had got home before gz saw him.

I don't believe I would have introduced myself at night to anyone unless I was LE. Then I don't know the rules of the community watch. If you know them please fill us in.

moo

BBM No - I believe you are wrong. We are here because you believe the bolded is true and I don't. And that's why this case moved forward to trial.
IMO

IMO

But..but..it wasnt LE !!! It was a 911 operator...
However... I do agree...if only George had not gotten out of his vehicle we would not be where we are right now...such a sad turn of events !
Trayvon had the right to be where he was... as did George...

JMO JMO

You're right about 911....I corrected my previous post!

It's worse on CNN - O'Mara has been droning on with Martin Savage for at least two hours or it feels like it.

LOL - when asked about the Misspeak about hiding money at the bail hearing - MOM said when he asked GZ a couple of days later about the money -GZ was completely honest with him and showed him where it was.

M'OM said GZ had to leave his home and his job - maybe he "just wanted to hold a bit of the money back. Wow - now he is saying Rachael just plain lied.

I amazed at O'Mara's stamina - I would think he'd be exhausted with all this whitewashing he's trying to do.

IMO

The jailhouse code speak is when I decided that GZ was really devious and calculating.
IMO

You are 100% right about this but it didn't happen that way. For what ever reason this young man attacked gz and punched him and cracked his head up on the sidewalk- gz stuggles and yells for help- then stuggles to get loose- then the fatal shot.

I am only going by the testimony because you and I weren't there. Its the testimony only. If they both had stayed home that night we wouldn't be having this chat. Or if gz had stayed in his vehicle or if tm had got home before gz saw him.

I don't believe I would have introduced myself at night to anyone unless I was LE. Then I don't know the rules of the community watch. If you know them please fill us in.

moo

I would think trying to make verbal contact would be ok but you are going to scare the person away, or find out who the person is, or maybe stay in your truck and mind your business, or give the person even more reason to come and knock your block off. But at least you are trying to qualify your next reaction.
It all comes with the territory. Not the easiest job in the world I am sure.

Another thing. If you carry a gun and you get tackled by an individual you think about what defense to use. Do I fist fight? Do I wrestle or do I get in a position to use my firearm? The problem with sacrificing valuable time getting a grip on your firearm you will probably get punched in the head while you organize yourself.
Guns just should not be allowed in a good old street fight. IMO

BBM. Neither should beating someone's head into the sidewalk. JMO. OMO. MOO.

It's worse on CNN - O'Mara has been droning on with Martin Savage for at least two hours or it feels like it.

LOL - when asked about the Misspeak about hiding money at the bail hearing - MOM said when he asked GZ a couple of days later about the money -GZ was completely honest with him and showed him where it was.

M'OM said GZ had to leave his home and his job - maybe he "just wanted to hold a bit of the money back. Wow - now he is saying Rachael just plain lied.

I amazed at O'Mara's stamina - I would think he'd be exhausted with all this whitewashing he's trying to do.

IMO

I have a lot of respect for O'Mara. I think he is a man of integrity, taking on a tough job. I think he has done it very well, and he has nothing to be ashamed of, imo.

Our justice system depends upon Defense Attorneys doing their jobs well. JMO

Thank you, this is helpful. Has there been any recoil incidents where gravity played a part, ie. the resulting recoil from being in probe position firing up and close to face.?:twocents:

Honestly, I have not personally heard of any such incidents as that seems like kind of a rare set of circumstances IMO.

However, gravity would have very little impact given that in this scenario the gun would have travelled maybe 5" at most before stopping at his face. It would have technically impacted the velocity, but I'd venture not enough to notice any "real-world" difference - mainly because he would have still been holding onto the gun and this implies he's already exerting enough force to counteract gravity. The net force only would have changed because of the recoil (as gravity is not a force multiplier).

:twocents:

Kathi Belich, WFTV ‏@KBelichWFTV 2m
I briefly saw #Zimmermanon9 's mother looking out the window upstairs. Outside were lots of protesters against her son.

just now tweet from K Belich wftv .... I briefly saw #Zimmermanon9 's mother looking out the window upstairs. Outside were lots of protesters against her son.

I believe the testimony was that the wind was blowing and that was the noice heard. Have you had a chance to listen to all of the trial.

moo

You can clearly hear the variation in wind noise on the NEN call. It changes when GZ says he's running and then exits his vehicle to follow TM. GZ is either running or at the very least walking very fast.

We were talking about civil rights and that TM "should" have gone home. TM had the same civil rights as GZ. As much as TM "should" have gone home IYO - GZ "should" have stayed in his car - IMO.

George was apparently afraid. Isn't that why he had a gun? Why get out of the car?

Thanks for proving my point that the prosecution case IMO was nothing but conjecture and speculation.

I think you guys are thinking of the kickback as though it were a shotgun. That could and has broken poorly placed noses (notably Eric Harris' during the attack on Columbine), but this was a side arm, it's made to be more manageable and maneuverable than a shot gun. That's the whole point!

BBM. Neither should beating someone's head into the sidewalk. JMO. OMO. MOO.

That is part of the challenge and know how of fighting. Never start a fight or allow someone to attack you near cement, car wheels, driveways or buildings. One strike against these things will render you helpless and probably knocked out. IMO

You can clearly hear the variation in wind noise on the NEN call. It changes when GZ says he's running and then exits his vehicle to follow TM. GZ is either running or at the very least walking very fast.

Or the wind is blowing on a rainy night. JMO. OMO. MOO.

The jury has concluded for the day and will be back at 9:00 AM tomorrow...can anyone say hung jury?

JMO, B-29

As an aside: I would not rely on MSM to accurately report on protesters, and mood in crowd...basing this on past hx with under reporting, misinformation to keep with their scenerio...I am in contact with my daughter whose husband is SWAT Coral Springs..outside FT Lauderdale who is ordered to remain @ the police station until verdict and calm following...JMO

Thanks for proving my point that the prosecution case IMO was nothing but conjecture and speculation.

I have a hard time distinguishing between -- this is what I think happened so, if the State could prove it he would be guilty and - this is what I think happened so, even if the State didn't prove it George should go to jail for decades. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89