Verdict Watch Thread Saturday July 13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole address issue, to me, is another stretch of the truth. Why not just stay put that way you know the cops can meet you right where you are. GZ was in different locations making things worse, if you want the cops to find you, stay put. Also, GZ, just go home and let the cops meet you there, you know your own address don't you? Then when the cops arrive, tell them what you saw and let them do their job even if this "suspect" gets away, let the cops handle it. :twocents:

On the walk through video GZ is standing right in front of an address which appears to be the front of the Lauer's residence, iirc. He could have given LE that address and told them that TM ran behind it. He never even had to go towards the T, imo.

The jury has concluded for the day and will be back at 9:00 AM tomorrow...can anyone say hung jury?

I'm afraid so. I wonder which side has the majority. I can only honestly imagine one or two hold-outs in either case. I wonder which way they lean.

That is part of the challenge and know how of fighting. Never start a fight or allow someone to attack you near cement, car wheels, driveways or buildings. One strike against these things will render you helpless and probably knocked out. IMO

Hitting someone's head into a hard surface is not "fighting." It is a brutal assault. Anyone who would attack another person in such a manner should be locked up. Period. JMO. OMO. MOO.

BBM No - I believe you are wrong. We are here because you believe the bolded is true and I don't. And that's why this case moved forward to trial.
IMO

IMO

There are as many opinions as there are people at this forum. We are all entitled to state facts and opinions. But the testimony and evidence like all trials can't be overlooked. Thats why there are courts.

It was sad that a young man just starting his life was killed- in the same voice we needed to know why and if it was a "just" thing, weighing all the evidence. The state in my opinion didn't prove m2.

jmo

This is abhorrent!! Thanks for posting it. I hope he sues big time.

I believe one of the issues was that he erased all the information on his computer at work which is against any company policy. Since it's a State agency I believe they said it was unlawful for him to do that. I wonder what made this man pick White as his attorney with all the attorneys out there to choose from? White was also fired from the State. There is way more to this than we can see on the surface that involves politics. Either way we will probably find out more after the trial as I'm sure there will be an investigation. jmo

The jury has concluded for the day and will be back at 9:00 AM tomorrow...can anyone say hung jury?

JMO, B-29

I feel it. They keep just breaking. There is a wall they can't seem to get through.

That is part of the challenge and know how of fighting. Never start a fight or allow someone to attack you near cement, car wheels, driveways or buildings. One strike against these things will render you helpless and probably knocked out. IMO

Duly noted. I won't allow myself to be attacked under those circumstances.

IMHO

I am a small female who lives in Florida and have a permit to carry.

I have been to many classes of all sorts. I believe that I need to be prepared to take care of myself.

We were taught in my conceal carry class that it would be very illegal to shoot with the intent of hitting an arm or leg to just injure someone. By definition you would prove yourself to NOT feel in imminent danger if you are shooting to injure rather than shooting to end the threat.

At my range we practice many different scenarios and I have been trained to point shoot and also know where center mass is and have had enough training that I will reflexively point the gun correctly (muscle memory and repetitive practice).

With a blue practice gun I have been able to draw it under almost all wrestling scenarios but I would have mine in a slightly different position than Mr Zimmerman did.

We have absolutely NO information that gives us factual information about what happened during those four minutes. None at all.
That is simply conjecture for something you want to be true.

IMO

Just watching RJ's testimony on HLN. RJ was on the phone with TM for the four minutes of silence illustrated by WOW during closing.. She testified that that the TM call was dropped after the altercation with GZ. Imo, I am very skeptical that the call was actually dropped. Imo, she may have monitored the confrontation even after TM was shot..
This could easily be verified via phone records.. Wondering if it was, or was this info kept from discovery?

just now tweet from K Belich wftv .... I briefly saw #Zimmermanon9 's mother looking out the window upstairs. Outside were lots of protesters against her son.

I wish people would just let the jury make a decision in peace, no matter what that decision is. I understand people are upset over this, it's a sensitive case but I hope no one gets hurt from the outcome :( It's one thing for us to discuss the case but another to take action and do something spiteful because we don't agree with the verdict.

Does anyone know if there is a way to get a text alert when they have reached a verdict?

TIA

JMO, B-29

Already?! Wowsa!

Hope not a hung jury!

...maybe someone's not feeling well or

they need to step back because things are getting heated or

maybe even they reached a verdict and want to sleep on it overnight to ensure everyone is still comfortable with their choice tomorrow...

Please no hung jury!

Just watching RJ's testimony on HLN. RJ was on the phone with TM for the four minutes. She testified that that the call was dropped after the altercation with GZ. Imo, I am very skeptical that the call was actually dropped. Imo, she may have monitored the incident even after TM was shot..
This could easily be verified via phone records.. Wondering if it was?

Trayvon's phone records are in evidence. LE knows how long she was on the phone with him.

JMO, B-29

They concluded at about 3 their time? ???

All i can think is, they're hung and are waiting for the appropriate amount of time to state they can't reach a decision. Rather than sit in some stuffy deliberation room during that time, may as well enjoy their hotel.

IMHO of course.

I feel it. They keep just breaking. There is a wall they can't seem to get through.

Or maybe they have decided and want to go pack up their belongings and sleep on it?
Ha ! Maybe another day of peace in a nice quiet, clean hotel room before they go home to have to deal with groceries, laundry and dirty dishes?
I am not going to worry until tomorrow evening, and then not as much as I will if Monday lunchtime arrives with no verdict..
Look at the mixed feelings we have... can you imagine how the jurors must feel?
Keep the faith !

JMO JMO

No biggie !!! You know I love ya chicky... and I am not gonna fight with anyone about this sad, sad situation :truce:

I'll never do anything but disco dance with you honeypot!

Can't wait to get back to throwing spitballs at JA, as JanetheDood said in a genius moment.

Ok, now I can get on with my Saturday, if I can pull myself out of this chair.. :)

Already?! Wowsa!

Hope not a hung jury!

...maybe someone's not feeling well or

they need to step back because things are getting heated or

maybe even they reached a verdict and want to sleep on it overnight to ensure everyone is still comfortable with their choice tomorrow...

Please no hung jury!

Great minds and all that ...lol

JMO JMO JMO

I find no where that jury is done for the day..per tweet from K Bellich wftv 1 min ago "@pennguina: If jury doesn't reach verdict today will they return tomorrow or Monday?" Tomorrow is possible. #Zimmermanon9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV