Verdict Watch Thread Saturday July 13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if there is a way to get a text alert when they have reached a verdict?

TIA

If you go to this link, below, they have a button on the right side to click to receive information of a verdict, etc about the case.

http://www.wesh.com/

ETA There is nothing that I can find, other than a post here, that the jury is done for the day. The verdict "clock" on WESH is still counting as well.

Duly noted. I won't allow myself to be attacked under those circumstances.

IMHO

I'm trying to figure out how one "allows" someone else to attack them. I certainly didn't give consent to my attacker to beat my head against a tile floor. JMO. OMO. MOO.

HLN still has it's deliberation clock running

Where did someone see that the jury stopped deliberating? Were you watching live? HLN still has the jury clock going.

Are you guys sure they stopped for the night? I am not seeing it anywhere, but maybe some news stations are behind.

Are you guys sure they stopped for the night? I am not seeing it anywhere, but maybe some news stations are behind.

i'm not seeing it anywhere either, shygirl, even in media that have updated their stories in the last 5 minutes.

iMHo

On CNN. And HLN, it indicates that they are still deliberating by either the running clock or a graphic. Do we know for sure they stopped for the day?

Probably the thing that ticked me off more that anything in this trial is why did the blonde Hispanic get a translator while the girl from Miami has to fight off the lawyers in her third language. Why didn't she get a translator in Creole? IMO

I find no where that jury is done for the day..per tweet from K Bellich wftv 1 min ago "@pennguina: If jury doesn't reach verdict today will they return tomorrow or Monday?" Tomorrow is possible. #Zimmermanon9

I can't either! Neither HLN or wildabout is reporting this. We need links people!

Exactly. And GZ wasn't totally paralyzed. He could move enough to get to his gun. MOO.

But GZ said TM's knees were up by his chest - so you are saying he reached around TM's legs to the back or side of his waist?

IMO

Have fun all- going to enjoy the rest of this beautiful weather.:seeya:

Tweey from seconds ago Jeff Weiner @JeffWeinerOS
For those asking: If no verdict today, up to the jurors if they work Sunday. @PIOFLCourts18 says they decide their schedule. #ZimmermanTrial

WFTV, went to the court house camera/proceeding said they would end for the day and be back tomorrow at 9:00 AM then B Shaeffer commented as you all did. I think he said they quit after about the same amount of time as yesterday.

But, now I am not seeing anything either.

I'll never do anything but disco dance with you honeypot!

Can't wait to get back to throwing spitballs at JA, as JanetheDood said in a genius moment.

Yes mam...ready for some rock n roll and spitballs !!!:rockon:

The jury has concluded for the day and will be back at 9:00 AM tomorrow...can anyone say hung jury?

JMO, B-29

I ask this repectfully. Where did you hear this? It has not been reported by either CNN or HLN.

I think this is one of the things that bothers me the most. Zimmerman was instrumental in getting the neighborhood watch going in the neighborhood. He was the one that was trading emails back and forth with the LE representative that came out to "train" the neighborhood watch volunteers. He was the one that was placed in the Neighborhood Watch Captain role and was the person that neighbors were told to contact, after calling LE, to notify about crimes in the neighborhood. And yet he is the one that decided to ignore those instructions given during the "training" and ran after someone that he deemed "suspicious" with a loaded gun on his hip. Makes no sense to me at all and just proves to me that Zimmerman decided to do exactly what he wanted to do no matter what anyone told him.

MOO

I agree with everything you said except that when the NEN operator told GZ he didn't need to follow TM, GZ stopped. Then the NEN operator asked where he was so GZ went to look for the street sign, not a house number. The NEN operator prompted GZ to do that IMO.

IMO, GZ went to find the street sign, not TM.

WFTV, went to the court house camera/proceeding said they would end for the day and be back tomorrow at 9:00 AM then B Shaeffer commented as you all did. I think he said they quit after about the same amount of time as yesterday.

But, now I am not seeing anything either.

WFTV quit covering it for the day maybe, but the jury is still deliberating.

Yesterday WFTV stopped coverage early also. But jury continued deliberating.

NCgramma linked to this article in the media thread,
I find this utterly appalling. Firing the whistleblower??? What will be next? I doubt Angela Corey will be elected to another term.

The state holding onto the text messages on TMs phone is incomprehensible. The judge didn't allow them in because they couldn't be "verified". The defense didn't have the time to verify these messages before the trial, but one would bet IF GZ is convicted of anything this will come up on appeal. IMO

State Attorney Angela Corey fires information techonology director who raised concerns in Trayvon Martin case

Corey and her gang should be fired now. There is no need to wait on the next election, these actions are criminal. Decent people being fired because they refuse to participate in the withholding of, or tampering with evidence. Plus, they are arresting people without probable cause. Where's the FBI in all this? All of a sudden it seems crystal clear where the judge gets her marching orders. George Zimmerman will never get a fair trial. As far as we know, the pool for this jury was hand picked by Corey....it sure wouldn't surprise me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugar4Mama