**Verdict watch weekend discussion thread** 3/3-4/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was pregnant, so I doubt she smoked cigars.
Personally, I think a stoggie smoking woman is sexy.:D

0.jpg

Of course she did not smoke the cigars. I like stoggie smoking women too. OH no, we actually agreed on something tonight. :floorlaugh:

OT Watching 48 hours..couple beat to death, no forced entry, no money stolen even though it was sticking out of victims pant pocket, clear bloody shoe prints on floor...cops believe prints were staged, and victims hit so many times...20X's and right away cops feel the victims knew the person. Can't eliminate son. Sounds familiar.

Oh wow! I switched over to 48 hours. Talk about coinsidence. (sp). Left a fake shoe trail on purpose using a size 10 shoe and he wore a 12. Rummaged through a closet. Strange. jmo

Thank you, I watched that too, maybe I'm having a moment and forget hearing them? Thanks for your help. I've been scouring wral for a while lol.

I believe it is at 1 hr 13 minutes. somewhere in that area.

Oh wow! I switched over to 48 hours. Talk about coinsidence. (sp). Left a fake shoe trail on purpose using a size 10 shoe and he wore a 12. Rummaged through a closet. Strange. jmo

Is it a repeat by any chance????

I KNOW! Even a ton of affairs..I nearly died when they said he wore a size 10 but the prints at the crime scene were size 12!!! :what: They felt the prints were so clear that they were staged.

AND he lived over 6 hours and drove up to his parents how and was caught on a video!!!!!

What about people who work in construction, or heavy manual labor? They are hitting things far harder than a human skull. I've seen men take down the walls of a room using sledge hammers; solid 2x4 studs, sheetrock. It takes far more force to do something like that and I don't recall work like that being associated with acute swelling of the hands.
:moo: means MOO

Yep, I love demo work. Sledge hammer, claw hammer. We've taken down more than a few walls, without any swollen, injured hands. I remember one time, we were preparing our kitchen sub-floor, for a new floor to be laid. I had to hammer in nails, every six inches apart, across the whole floor, 10 by 18. IIRC, I hammered in over a thousand nails that day while hubby was at work. I remember my arm being sore that night, aching, but my hand wasn't swollen.

Surely you jest?

Yes, I am jesting. But since we agree she did not smoke the cigars, then they might have been bought for the upcoming delivery of their baby. Not odd then to make a leap that with some left over, JY would smoke one. A lot of guys smoke cigars but nothing else.

Thank you, I watched that too, maybe I'm having a moment and forget hearing them? Thanks for your help. I've been scouring wral for a while lol.

The only place I can remember them playing the voicemails are when MF is testifying and she was on the stand for a whole day and a half day.

It is interesting. I have only seen parts of it.

Y'all are aware of the tradition of buying cigars to celebrate the birth of a child? The timing of this purchase, with new mother Michelle Young's credit card, makes it kind of obvious. And no, I wasn't suggesting Michelle smoked cigars, only that many have testified to Jason young's abhorrence of smoking.
Except, apparently, for the night his wife was murdered.
:what:

Victory cigar?

~O snap!

Yes, I am jesting. But since we agree she did not smoke the cigars, then they might have been bought for the upcoming delivery of their baby. Not odd then to make a leap that with some left over, JY would smoke one. A lot of guys smoke cigars but nothing else.

Beg to disagree here Cody! On the golf course, with some buddies but not on a windy night at a hotel, the night before you have your first appt. with a company, unless of course JY considered it a victory he was about to eliminate the problem of MY and unborn baby from his life.

Isn't all we know is that a purchase was made? I don't even recall if they said the amount of the purchase.

Also, we do not know what actually was purchased, do we?

I know, myself, when I was a smoker, I purchased several nice lighters over the years and I always got them at cigar/tobacco stores.

They did not state what was purchased with Michelle Young's credit card , that is correct. You can get lots of trinkets and such at tobacco stores, in my experience, that are not smokable. Certainly interesting that the defense waved a 2004 purchase with Michelle Young's credit card, as bolstering their case. Sad that some are so easily led to believe this shows anything more than sheer desperation for a sociopath's defense of his obvious guilt.

Without proper storing, those cigars would be in terrible dried out condition after 2 1/2 yrs if you are suggesting he smoked a left over cigar from Cassidy's birth. IMO

However, let's not forget that cigar shops sell items other than cigars. They sell lighters, they sell ash trays, they sell cigarettes, they sell cigarette cases, they sell gifts, they sell all sorts of things. They even sell interesting knick knack sorts of things in some of them.

Beg to disagree here Cody! On the golf course, with some buddies but not on a windy night at a hotel, the night before you have your first appt. with a company, unless of course JY considered it a victory he was about to eliminate the problem of MY and unborn baby from his life.

Very true. Also, from my own experience of living with a cigar smoker for 15 yrs, something in his suit case would have still had the lingering aroma of cigar smoke. That stuff sticks around longer and stronger in clothing and in the air than cigarette smoke aroma.

IMO

If the jury is paying attention, they should have raised their eyebrows when the accident officer got up on the stand and contradicted the rumor and gossip presented by the prosecution.
And in addition to that I hope they paid attention to the prosecutors when they pointed out that the witness was related to a close friend of the defendant.

Not sure. I have never seen it before. But I don't watch it all the time.

I haven't seen it before but I think they said March 08'. He drove 390 miles or so and turned his phone off while traveling...hmmmm Difference is he fled and talked to LE.

I looked up the schedule for Memorial Weekend activities in Brevard. That coincides with the White Squirrel Festival. The parade is on Saturday. Maybe it has changed since 2006 but I doubt it. If they have to hold school on Monday to make up for snow days, no one would be at the parade. Why did Mrs. Young have to throw that in there that streeets were closed for a parade when the parade isn't on Monday?

Who cares. He attended an accident and reported that everyone was wearing a seatbelt. The only information that made anyone question whether it was attempted murder was the rumor (false information) that Michelle removed her seatbelt at her husband's request or to get some lotion from the back seat. Michelle was wearing a seatbelt, so if it was attempted murder then it was also attempted suicide ... and we know that's not true.

It was testifed to by more then one witness, michelle stated she was NOT wearing her seatbelt. Had she told that to the trooper investigating the *crash*, JLY would have been cited for a seatbelt violation. MOO, more likely than not Michelle said she was wearing her seatbelt at the time of the investigation so as to not get JLY a ticket. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste