Verdict Watch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jt heard on the news the jury is deadlocked. If it is hung, he will stay in jail until retried. Maybe that will give pros the time to nail him when they have time to go over his testimony. I really think him never talking and taking the stand did benefit him. jmo

HMMMM 8-4 I hope it was for G!
State will def retry. There was more evidence here than in Peterson's trial. I just don't get it. Who does this jury think had a personal reason to kill a pregnant woman?

I wonder if any of this jury will talk, I hope so. Do we think it's 8 guilty or not guilty?

I can't hear him too well. Have my volume up all the way. What is going on?

I'm actually not surprised by at the hung jury. I haven't been following this case a whole lot, but from some of what I've read there are a number of areas in this case that could raise some reasonable doubt.

The unidentified DNA found on the cigarettes at the home, the unidentified hair found on the picture frame, the DNA found on the jewelry box that did not belong to the Young's, the unidentified print on the Tylenol cap, size 10 foot prints, then you have the testimony by the gas station clerk that described a bald man a little taller then herself (which would be approx 5ft ish) and Young was 6ft 1. Then of course you have the time line in which all of this had to be done in and the mileage involved, ect.

This was not a slam dunk case for the prosecution by any stretch of the imagination. imho

I am SHOCKED by this outcome! Did Jason explain on the stand why he gave custody of his child to MY if he was innocent?? If there had been more women on the jury, I think this fact alone would convince them of his guilt.

Ironically and totally coincidentally, the poll I created last week had a closing date/time of TODAY at 4:13pm.

That happens to be the exact moment the jurors walked out of the courtroom after a hung jury.

< cue Twilight Zone music >

I hope somebody alot better than BH retries this case. Did they ever bring up the ins policy ?
They have to re-try, they were negligent and did not put on a good case. I am just happy he was not acquitted. The have his testimony now they need a pitbull to handle. The pros left so many loose ends ughh I am so disgusted with BH right now !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper