Very Blonde Girl In Orange Chair With Ashtray

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There's a resemblance between the girl and Carson but Carson was 39 at time of disappearance and this girl looks to be about 22 give or take 5 years. For that reason alone, I don't think this is a match.

We know where Alcala was on that Wednesday - he was being questioned by the FBI. We don't know how long he was questioned or whether he was actually under arrest.

What we do know is that he killed a girl, Georgia Wixted, whose body was found on December 16.

This is her:

=wixted.jpg

Could it be a match? Could the answer really be that simple? For reference, she was found at her own apartment in Malibu after she didn't show up for work. This means she was most likely killed the fifteenth. That's a one-day discrepancy with the possible calendar date. All it takes is for someone not to move the calendar on, once, and it matches. But does the photo?

classmates_georgia_wixted.jpg

This was on a page for deceased classmates. Is it the same George Wixted? Surely. I will have to think about it. My initial reaction was no, but she may just have on heavy make-up in the 2 photos. You'd think the police would have considered this. Hmm...

The details surrounding Wixted's murder don't match though. The girl in the photo appears to have willingly arrived at Alcala's with luggage and laundry. I really can't make it fit. He forced his way into that woman's apartment and killed her. If Wixted knew him, he could have charmed his way in. Could it be that he let the girl in the photos go, or she sensed something and got away, so he went on the hunt for a "look-alike" and used her as a placeholder?

I thought about the ashtray girl immediately when I saw Georgia Wixted's photo but then I dismissed it because I thought that the police wouldn't release the photos of already known victims. But who knows, maybe they would if they didn't recognize them.

The eyebrows look almost identical to me.

picture.php

Different mouth and teeth I think, than Wixted. But they do look similar.

Here's a much better site with a lot of college logos. http://www.logoserver.com/US-NCAA-S.html

I've been looking through them and what I'm thinking is that if this is a bag from a college, then perhaps the logo on the other side is a C with another letter through it, similar to the one on this page for Santa Clara. (Wrong color that one, it's red, unless the school changed it colors?) But that's what I'm thinking, anyway, something similar to that. If those ARE letters, then from what I see the one letter has to be a "C". Agreed? The other letter, because I think the bag is wrinkled there is harder to make out. Now if that word on the other side is University, then am I correct in saying that the C couldn't stand for College, because they are a university and wouldn't use the word college? If that's true (and I really don't know if that's the way that works or not), then the C would probably be standing for a state or city. Such as the example Connecticut or Santa Clara. In trying to figure out possibility of what the other letter going through the "C" could be, I come up with E, F, S, T. Anyone have any other ideas on that logo? There is a St. Francis College in Brooklyn NY, whose logo is Blue and White, but I don't find the letter formation. Also, again, it wouldn't be labeled a University, correct? I hope I'm making myself clear?

No, they wouldn't be labeled a college. A univserity is collection of colleges but it is never referred to by a single college within. You have done a ton of work on this and it would be a good clue if we knew she was from a certain university.

No, they wouldn't be labeled a college. A univserity is collection of colleges but it is never referred to by a single college within. You have done a ton of work on this and it would be a good clue if we knew she was from a certain university.

thanks, though I'm still not even sue it says University, seems to me the second I is missing and the bag is pretty flat right there. Also there seems to be too large of a space between the s and the t, like someone else said here, the t may be the beginning of a new word. Just thought I'd go the University/College route and see what I could come up with, I believe the logo could also be an L and a C, with the Bag folded over on the L. Loyola had a similar design here, but it's colors are dark green, not blue. http://www.logoserver.com/US-NCAA-KL.html

Anyway, I think I give up! hah! That logo just bugs me!

Do we know for certain that the photo of the gal in the orange chair was taken in Alcala's place? I don't see any of the items that are in that photo in any other photo that are known to be Alcala's place. I also don't see that he has any "real" piece of furniture in his place. One more thing that makes me ponder on whether it's was taken in his place or not (and it's a small thing)is that the poster/picture that is hanging above the orange chair is scotch taped to the wall, all the other poster/pics that I have seen, were thumb tacked to the walls.

Here's a much better site with a lot of college logos. http://www.logoserver.com/US-NCAA-S.html

I've been looking through them and what I'm thinking is that if this is a bag from a college, then perhaps the logo on the other side is a C with another letter through it, similar to the one on this page for Santa Clara. (Wrong color that one, it's red, unless the school changed it colors?) But that's what I'm thinking, anyway, something similar to that. If those ARE letters, then from what I see the one letter has to be a "C". Agreed? The other letter, because I think the bag is wrinkled there is harder to make out. Now if that word on the other side is University, then am I correct in saying that the C couldn't stand for College, because they are a university and wouldn't use the word college? If that's true (and I really don't know if that's the way that works or not), then the C would probably be standing for a state or city. Such as the example Connecticut or Santa Clara. In trying to figure out possibility of what the other letter going through the "C" could be, I come up with E, F, S, T. Anyone have any other ideas on that logo? There is a St. Francis College in Brooklyn NY, whose logo is Blue and White, but I don't find the letter formation. Also, again, it wouldn't be labeled a University, correct? I hope I'm making myself clear?

T and C. This is what I have been thinking and looking for.

thanks, though I'm still not even sue it says University, seems to me the second I is missing and the bag is pretty flat right there. Also there seems to be too large of a space between the s and the t, like someone else said here, the t may be the beginning of a new word. Just thought I'd go the University/College route and see what I could come up with, I believe the logo could also be an L and a C, with the Bag folded over on the L. Loyola had a similar design here, but it's colors are dark green, not blue. http://www.logoserver.com/US-NCAA-KL.html

Anyway, I think I give up! hah! That logo just bugs me!

I think the "s" is the last letter of the word on one side, and "T" is the first letter of the word on the reverse side. The bag would be flat at the seam when it's empty.

Do we know for certain that the photo of the gal in the orange chair was taken in Alcala's place? I don't see any of the items that are in that photo in any other photo that are known to be Alcala's place. I also don't see that he has any "real" piece of furniture in his place.

RKnowley, someplace there is a photo of a brown haired girl with bangs & a dark blue velvet hair ribbon. She has the headphones & seems to be in the same place on the floor by the brown cabinet & orange chair.

Can someone link that picture?

So, the two girls were in the same place -- but I sure don't know where that is!

RKnowley, someplace there is a photo of a brown haired girl with bangs & a dark blue velvet hair ribbon. She has the headphones & seems to be in the same place on the floor by the brown cabinet & orange chair.

Can someone link that picture?

So, the two girls were in the same place -- but I sure don't know where that is!

These are the photos you're thinking of.
http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/01431.jpg
http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/00681.jpg
They were was taken in the same place as the blonde girl's headphone shot, but there's no orange chair. None of the things in the orange chair picture seem to show up in the any of the other pictures of either girl.

P.S. There's also 2 more shots of another girl in the headphones place.
http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/00403.jpg
http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/00443.jpg

4343202.28.jpg

In this version of Georgia Wixted's photo her eyes look green but this appears not to be an au naturel photo, the colors are very different between the different versions so who knows what's right.

When I enlarged this one, I noticed something I hadn't seen before. Is that a wart on this girls left hand, covered with some of that wart remover tape?

http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/00751.jpg

BillyLee, if you notice in my very first post when I started the thread I inquired about that "bump". I didn't have it enlarged though.

I also noticed she doesn't have it in the picture with the green on.I forget which post I noted that. IMO I think it has something to do with restraints on her hand perhaps? Something is up, but I don't think it's a wart.

NOW that I look at the phtograph blown up I am swearing her neck is bruised. Like where your windpipe is. Then it looks covered with make-up. Maybe it's a shadow? Maybe my imagination because afterall this is Alcala's pictures.

Even crazier I'm making a mental note. Little girl in yellow has a bandaid on her finger. Pow Pow shoot 'em up girl with blue ribbon the notorious finger injury. This woman hand injury. Heck we could look at anyone's collection of photos and see all that, but hmmmmmmmm with him?

Anyone know of a place where i could look up old laundry services? with the cleanliness of alcalas places i kinda think he may have used on and thats what the bags from. im guessing the T stands for "the" theres the leter "g" and it ends in "RS" possibly "ERS"

Yes, Ruby I thought so. I was comfortable enough to post that.

Sleuthster, like right by the suitcase. It's something brown. It has a rubberband or string around it. I can't figure out what the lamp adornment is either. It starts with a big 14.

This appears the clothing fits the woman.Both outfits appear to be her own. Now, did she visit often or did she stay the night? She doesn't look at ease to me. It's probably what carbuff suggested they came to model and brought a change of clothing. I only see that bump on her wrist though in the headphone photograph.

The Doe Network:
Case File 275DFCA
Left and Center: Eastin, circa 1971; Right: Age-Progression to 47 years old (circa 1999)
Christine Marie Eastin
Missing since January 18, 1971 from Hayward, Alameda County, California.
Classification: Involuntary

Vital Statistics Date Of Birth: January 4, 1952
Age at Time of Disappearance: 19 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'7; 130 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Blonde hair; blue eyes.
Marks, Scars: 3/8 inch scar on middle of forehead; surgical scar on abdomen.
Clothing: Black/brown leather coat, black boots, blue slacks, red, white and blue pinstriped tunic, bluish gold scarf.
Dentals: Available
Nickname: Christy
Other: DNA available
:waitasec:she has the same very blonde hair and the same very blue eyes...
also
she may not have been the owner of those LUGGAGE we see there.

The stuff just may have been put there by him since there seems to be way more luggage than a person would need for a trip..:twocents:

Says BLACK BOOTS
and this lady has black boots both on and off...
eastin_christine.jpg

The Doe Network:
Case File 275DFCA
Left and Center: Eastin, circa 1971; Right: Age-Progression to 47 years old (circa 1999)
Christine Marie Eastin
Missing since January 18, 1971 from Hayward, Alameda County, California.
Classification: Involuntary

Vital Statistics Date Of Birth: January 4, 1952
Age at Time of Disappearance: 19 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'7; 130 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Blonde hair; blue eyes.
Marks, Scars: 3/8 inch scar on middle of forehead; surgical scar on abdomen.
Clothing: Black/brown leather coat, black boots, blue slacks, red, white and blue pinstriped tunic, bluish gold scarf.
Dentals: Available
Nickname: Christy
Other: DNA available
:waitasec:she has the same very blonde hair and the same very blue eyes...
also
she may not have been the owner of those LUGGAGE we see there.

The stuff just may have been put there by him since there seems to be way more luggage than a person would need for a trip..:twocents:

Says BLACK BOOTS
and this lady has black boots both on and off...
eastin_christine.jpg

I knew Chris personally, she is not among the photos we've seen here. Thank you for keeping her out there. Her disappearance, along with Michaela Garecht,
also missing from Hayward is what brought me to this forum. And I've posted this before, but if anyone would like to see more pics of Chris, I can scan some from our yearbooks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654
Back