Viable Suspect: Terry Hobbs - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thus, the wmpd had no knowledge of the Mildred French incident. If the Hobbs neighbourhood had been canvassed information that was later revealed would probably have emerged in'93.

However, this deposition throws open the discussion on evidence E159 and E162 , which were obviously not tested. Were they taken or not? If they had been taken and tested correctly then surely this would have acquitted the wmpd somewhat.

http://www.jivepuppi.com/evidence_lists.html (seems to be down at the moment).

All of this we are bringing up now really leads me to the question: Why is TH being protected?

What do we know about his background? Wasn't his father some sort of religious leader? What else do we know about his background?

Was TH protected by the wmpd ? Yes I think he was, but probably in serving the protection of their own backsides and making the conviction of the WM3 satanists possible.

Yes his Father was deeply involved in the Pentecostal community, you can also read about TH's background at Jivepuppi's:

http://www.jivepuppi.com/Terry_Hobbs.html

TH's background is otherwise a well kept secret. I have gathered a bit of information around the net and on various boards, some of it fact, some rumours, some unconfirmed things from people who lived in his vicinity. I will try to get round to compiling this info in the future.

Absolutely outstanding sleuthing work CherLockhomes !

Unbelievable - thank you for all of this excellent work! I have much reading to do!

Was TH protected by the wmpd ? Yes I think he was, but probably in serving the protection of their own backsides and making the conviction of the WM3 satanists possible.

Yes his Father was deeply involved in the Pentecostal community, you can also read about TH's background at Jivepuppi's:

http://www.jivepuppi.com/Terry_Hobbs.html

TH's background is otherwise a well kept secret. I have gathered a bit of information around the net and on various boards, some of it fact, some rumours, some unconfirmed things from people who lived in his vicinity. I will try to get round to compiling this info in the future.

Although on the police's radar (as were a plethora of people and teens), the WMPD weren't picked up until a month into the investigation. My point is, the WM3 wouldn't have stopped them from investigating TH for the first month -- and if it was the police's plan all along to pin it on the WM3, they wouldn't have investigated JMB as thoroughly as they did.

First of all, to counter all rumours and disinfo of possible contact between the wmpd and TH, please read this:

http://callahan.8k.com/hobbs_pasdar/l_mitchell_depo.pdf

I will transcribe this soon. Main points:

TH gave fingerprints, and palm prints.
TH did not give blood samples.
TH did not give hair samples.
TH was not interviewed, investigated, or contacted in any way before 2007.

The Hobbs house and adjoining premises were never searched.
The 1600 block of S.Mcauley was not canvassed.

Hobbs was a "natural" suspect, any failure to investigate him was a disgrace and his 2007 police interview was a farce.

This is wrong.

PH and TH were interviewed together when the murders occurred. PH herself even admits to this.

The fact he gave finger pringts and palm prints proves that at least some investigation was enacted for him -- not thorough, granted -- but nonetheless. To say "he was never investigated" is false.

His prints were taken because there was thumb print that was recovered at the scene (if I remember correctly), that matches no known person in the investigation. There were also shoe-prints recovered.

Looks to me like T.H. was so evasive with the WMPD that instead of it being a red flag for them to truly investigate/interview him - T.H. slid into the
background. It worked for him.

Looks to me like T.H. was so evasive with the WMPD that instead of it being a red flag for them to truly investigate/interview him - T.H. slid into the
background. It worked for him.

I'm more inclined to believe this than I am that there was some conspiracy by the WMPD to cover up for TH (it's a much fairer argument) -- but I wouldn't necessarily use the word "evasive." It's hard to be evasive when the police only investigate you marginally to begin with, I'd imagine. But again, I'd agree with the sentiment that the WMPD simply dropped the ball in their decision not to thoroughly investigate him.

This is wrong.

PH and TH were interviewed together when the murders occurred. PH herself even admits to this.

The fact he gave finger pringts and palm prints proves that at least some investigation was enacted for him -- not thorough, granted -- but nonetheless. To say "he was never investigated" is false.

His prints were taken because there was thumb print that was recovered at the scene (if I remember correctly), that matches no known person in the investigation. There were also shoe-prints recovered.

Wrong ? Sorry, but Lt Mitchell confirmed this in his deposition that I took the time to transcribe. Why should PH "admit" this ? If TH was investigated further than Lt Mitchell states, then I would be interested to see some sort of report, document, link........In the case of parents and relatives, finger prints would be a routine procedure, not an investigative procedure, in order to exclude and focus on foreign traces.

^ Yes, wrong because they specify in the Dimension interview that they talked to police

And again, the fact they took any samples at all from TH proves that he was investigated, however marginally.They would have forgone such measures (even if they were routine) if there was conspiracy, but moreover, they wouldn't have done so in January of 94 (if the point was to pin it on WM3). Routine prints like you speak of are taken for identification purposes if the victim is unrecognizable, early in the investigation. These samples were taken in January of 94 and all the victims were id'ed by then, hence, they didn't need to be taken so late in the investigation (and after the WM3 were arrested in June) to be classified as "routine."

Alsok, was Lt. Mitchell involved in the original investigation? My guess is no. He simply states in that report that, to his knowledge (stressed), TH wasn't investigated.

There is absolutley nothing in the dimension interview that suggests TH was investigated, interviewed, or questioned by the wmpd. I don't see any reason why Lt Mitchell, who was representing the wmpd at the Pasdar hearing, would miss anything that proved they did their work correctly.

http://callahan.8k.com/hobbs_pasdar/hp_38/hp_38_6.pdf page 62 - 162.

Again, you are utterly, utterly wrong. PH herself even corroborates it.

Interviewer: Did the police talk to you about your son in that first week or two? I mean, did you see -- do you remember who you spoke to in the police?

TH: When was it that we started going down there for -- when they would call us down there -- that first week?

Pam H.: Was it -- yeah, it was in the first week.

Interviewer: That's when they wanted to know where you were, and what -- you know, they're doing their investigation.

Pam H.: I [crosstalk] one that came to the house and was questioning us, and he was saying that there will be a time that ifthey [have-have] blood and hair and all that kind ofstuff, [unintelligible]. And then, you know, I was going through, "This one's done it, that one done it," you know [crosstalk] anybody who --

Pg. 134 to 135.

It's beyond disingenuous for you to say he was never questioned at all or that there's "absolutely nothing" in the report to suggest otherwise.

Could they have investigated him more thoroughly? Yes. Was he "investigated, interviewed, or questioned by the WMPD"? Yes, PH herself even confirms it.

It's beyond disingenuous for you to say he was never questioned at all or that there's "absolutely nothing" in the report to suggest otherwise.

Could they have investigated him more thoroughly? Yes. Was he "investigated, interviewed, or questioned by the WMPD"? Yes, PH herself even confirms it.

You can scrape as many barrels as you want, TH was not "investigated" and your credibility sank with every additional post. I'm not here to measure myself with other people, if I want a d**k measuring competition, no problem, there's competitors in abundancy. Discussing TH with you is just a waste of time. I won't bother in the future.

My favourite part of the dimension interview, beside TH revealing his unharmonious relationship to little CB, is this tasty bit:

Interviewer: So, why do you think, um -- why do you think at that point that Stevie didn't come home? Like -- I mean, if they were out, [unintelligible] obviously [unintelligible] the neighborhood around 5:30.

Terry Hobbs: I called the police to make a report about 5:30.

Pam Hobbs: I thought you made the report at [9:00] [unintelligible]?

Terry Hobbs: No. We were -- there's paperwork over there saying that I called them between 5:00 and 5:30, I believe, and -- to report kids missing -- our kid's missing.

Interviewer: After Chris had -- after Mark Byers had walked over, do you think, or* or before?

Terry Hobbs: I think before.

Interviewer: But it was right in that timeframe. You know, basically once Dana Moore came over, said, "Have you seen" -- you know, "I'm concerned," and you guys went back to the Moores' house, and you were kind of together thinking, "Okay, both of our kids are gone.
They're both late. We're a little worried now." Then Mark Byers walks over, says, "I'm Mark Byers. I'm Chris' dad. Have you seen him?" Then the three of you guys figure these -- the kids may be all together. So, somewhere in that time you were getting concerned enough that you called the police and said, "Hey, we've been looking for our boys. We can't find them. Can you guys start [unintelligible]?"

Terry Hobbs: And the answer the police told me -- "Don't worry about it. They're over at someone's house playing. They'll be home."

It seems even PH was hearing this story for the first time.

You can scrape as many barrels as you want, TH was not "investigated" and your credibility sank with every additional post. I'm not here to measure myself with other people, if I want a d**k measuring competition, no problem, there's competitors in abundancy. Discussing TH with you is just a waste of time. I won't bother in the future.

Whoa, someone's upset...

D*** measuring contest? I'm here to simply correct misinformation that people love to float around because I feel it's counterproductive to ever truly solving this case.

You said he was never "interviewed, questioned, or investigated." I just proved to you that even PH admits they were both questioned in the first week after the murders. I know it's no fun to be proven wrong, but you don't have to lash out. It happens to everyone. There's really no shame in simply saying, "oh yeah, I missed that." But do what you like I guess.

Whoa, someone's upset...

D*** measuring contest? I'm here to simply correct misinformation that people love to float around because I feel it's counterproductive to ever truly solving this case.

You said he was never "interviewed, questioned, or investigated." I just proved to you that even PH admits they were both questioned in the first week after the murders. I know it's no fun to be proven wrong, but you don't have to lash out. It happens to everyone. There's really no shame in simply saying, "oh yeah, I missed that." But do what you like I guess.

All you have proven is that they talked to WMPD, not that they were investigating TH as a suspect. Of course they had talked to all of the parents.

All you have proven is that they talked to WMPD, not that they were investigating TH as a suspect. Of course they had talked to all of the parents.

I proved that he was questioned, at the very least; and interviewed. One poster said he was never "questioned, interviewed, or investigated." and also said that "there was absolutely nothing in the Dimension interview that suggests" such. (post 111). Believe it or not, there are people out there who feel like TH was never even talked to by police at all, as well as newbies who don't know any better than believe what they read on these boards, so when people say this bull crap, it needs to be corrected.

I've also said, about fifty times now, that TH wasn't thoroughly investigated, so your most recent post seems somewhat unnecessary (considering I've been saying the same exact thing all along), but I digress. He was questioned; he was interviewed -- multiple times -- and he gave hair and print samples. There is a difference between being marginally investigated and not investigated at all (i.e.being "protected" by police).

Providing hair and print samples months after the crime, months after the police have already arrested three people , goes beyond simply "talking" to TH. They could have done more -- absolutely -- but that goes beyond "just talking" to him.

Userid, you remind me of wine dealers in the '80s and '90's in France. They used to put up diversion signs to force people off the main road into a lay-by where their wine could be tested and purchased. This could happen every 5 miles and was very annoying for people who had a destination and a schedule A local advised me to get out of the car, push the diversion sign aside and just carry on with my journey.

Your expertise in semantics is quite exceptional but in general it's not very constructive. In fact I can't remember any constructive posts on your behalf in the two or more years I've been on this, and an adjacent board. You generally just feed on other peoples creativity and efforts to be constructive, or you work on dismantling the credibility of people who have been teaching, supervising the mentally handicapped, have knowledge in psychology or criminology, or simply have other virtues from which we all can maybe learn from. Where is the viable suspect Otto B. thread ?

There are quite a few posters on this board and the adjacent board who have different opinions to my own, some who believe the WM3 are guilty, others who believe in the four perp theory, and others who lean towards Byers. Although I think it's preposterous to believe the WM3 are guilty and that a lot of the beliefs concerning their guilt are due to a lack of emotional scope (Jessies confessions a smoking gun LOL), that's just my opinion. I respect, and sometimes admire their passion on what they believe to be right.

I have no respect for 2nd generation trolls, disinfo agents, or posters who constantly pull other people into their lay-by, just to get their rocks off and fulfil their need for endless bickering, all of this is going to put this case to sleep, and it appears you follow that mission, if in a very subtle, methodical way.

As for concern for the disinformation of newbies, no reason for concern, your immediate attacks frighten most of them away, at least the ones who are sensitive.

I have no problem saying I was wrong, when I feel I'm wrong. Yes I am lashing out. I don't enjoy it, it's probably an oddment of my bad upbringing. I'm protecting my passion for this case until I've thrown all my Hobbs cards on the table, and I feel I've got to do this to stop you blowing my candle out.

To get this back on topic, asking the parents if they can think of anyone who would have reason to murder their children, is not an investigative question in the direction of TH, it's a general question. My general rhetorical question was, is there a sign of a personal questioning of TH in the dimensions interview, and I can't see one. Let's face it, if TH had been questioned in '93, why the police interview in 2007 ? You paradoxically mention the time of the fingerprinting.

Hairs ? Big question mark. Mitchell says no, other sources say "not omitted for serology". Blood, Mitchell says no. NCIC, Mitchell says no. Hobbs will lie about anything if you give him the opportunity., PH either keeps her mouth shut when Hobbs is around, or says something in agreement, for reasons that Zencompass recently explained. Right, I'm out of the bickering lay-by.

Userid, you remind me of wine dealers in the '80s and '90's in France. They used to put up diversion signs to force people off the main road into a lay-by where their wine could be tested and purchased. This could happen every 5 miles and was very annoying for people who had a destination and a schedule A local advised me to get out of the car, push the diversion sign aside and just carry on with my journey.

Your expertise in semantics is quite exceptional but in general it's not very constructive. In fact I can't remember any constructive posts on your behalf in the two or more years I've been on this, and an adjacent board. You generally just feed on other peoples creativity and efforts to be constructive, or you work on dismantling the credibility of people who have been teaching, supervising the mentally handicapped, have knowledge in psychology or criminology, or simply have other virtues from which we all can maybe learn from. Where is the viable suspect Otto B. thread ?

There are quite a few posters on this board and the adjacent board who have different opinions to my own, some who believe the WM3 are guilty, others who believe in the four perp theory, and others who lean towards Byers. Although I think it's preposterous to believe the WM3 are guilty and that a lot of the beliefs concerning their guilt are due to a lack of emotional scope (Jessies confessions a smoking gun LOL), that's just my opinion. I respect, and sometimes admire their passion on what they believe to be right.

I have no respect for 2nd generation trolls, disinfo agents, or posters who constantly pull other people into their lay-by, just to get their rocks off and fulfil their need for endless bickering, all of this is going to put this case to sleep, and it appears you follow that mission, if in a very subtle, methodical way.

As for concern for the disinformation of newbies, no reason for concern, your immediate attacks frighten most of them away, at least the ones who are sensitive.

I have no problem saying I was wrong, when I feel I'm wrong. Yes I am lashing out. I don't enjoy it, it's probably an oddment of my bad upbringing. I'm protecting my passion for this case until I've thrown all my Hobbs cards on the table, and I feel I've got to do this to stop you blowing my candle out.

To get this back on topic, asking the parents if they can think of anyone who would have reason to murder their children, is not an investigative question in the direction of TH, it's a general question. My general rhetorical question was, is there a sign of a personal questioning of TH in the dimensions interview, and I can't see one. Let's face it, if TH had been questioned in '93, why the police interview in 2007 ? You paradoxically mention the time of the fingerprinting.

Hairs ? Big question mark. Mitchell says no, other sources say "not omitted for serology". Blood, Mitchell says no. NCIC, Mitchell says no. Hobbs will lie about anything if you give him the opportunity., PH either keeps her mouth shut when Hobbs is around, or says something in agreement, for reasons that Zencompass recently explained. Right, I'm out of the bickering lay-by.

Double THANKS!!:yourock:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TX_TNvol
Back