Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://wvir.images.worldnow.com/images/23135406_BG1.jpg

An active ground search is on in Nelson County Wednesday to find missing teen Alexis Murphy. Federal agents have returned to the home of abduction suspect Randy Allen Taylor.

K-9 units are also searching the Taylor's property. They've been sniffing around the house and back into the woods along Route 29.

The FBI is on the property with four wheelers to head back into the densely wooded area behind Taylor's home. They searched the same area on Monday after Taylor was arrested and charged with abduction. Neighbors said they saw agents with shovels and axes headed into the mountains behind the property during Monday's search.

http://wvir.images.worldnow.com/images/23135406_BG2.jpg

http://www.nbc29.com/story/23135406...h-taylor-property-search-for-murphy-continues

Man, that guy has scars all around his neck (on the right side of his neck and on the back of his neck). I really wonder if those scars are from women's finger nails. Dude is polite... but so are many serial killers... that's how they fool their victims. This guy could be Jeykl and Hyde

I would just like to stand up and say that there are actually THREE WHOLE STOP LIGHTS in Nelson county, LOL. The one on 29 at Food Lion is the one everyone knows, but there's also one at 6/151 and I getting a mental picture of one around the Stoney Creek area, in Nellysford.

ETA: if they have an accomplice in their sights, they gotta keep whatever's on those ccvideos extremely close to the vest.

Authorities seized Taylor's camper in addition to his truck. Investigators confirm surveillance shows Taylor at the Liberty gas station in Lovingston at the same time as Murphy.

Her story is also gaining more national attention. Jane Velez Mitchell will discuss the case on her show, Wednesday. Nancy Grace used a large part of her program to highlight the case Tuesday night.

http://www.nbc12.com/story/23136468/fbi-agents-search-home-of-suspect-in-alexis-murphy-case

I pray to God they find her and any other past victims (but hopefully there were none) alive in that dilapidated house..

Greetings all, I'm a local Nelson County resident obviously very interested in this case and finding Alexis. If you have any questions about the area, the people, etc please feel free to ask.

No, it is not the same car. The google image date was June 2011, so if sources are correct he was not living there then.

Here is the image from Google street view.

Picture1_zps1c2bd93c.png

Thanks, I was thinking it might be the GM's car and he borrowed it. However, it does match the color of the car in the front of the gas station picture the one that AM is closer by. I assume the GM lives in the house? That hasn't been clarified yet though.

Man, that guy has scars all around his neck (on the right side of his neck and on the back of his neck). I really wonder if those scars are from women's finger nails. Dude is polite... but so are many serial killers... that's how they fool their victims. This guy could be Jeykl and Hyde

Thank you!!!!!!!!! I have been asking if anyone could please look at the video in like three posts now, because I dont know how!!! I think there is a defensive wound under his right ear that looks like a finger nail with brusing... Ive seen where you guys got snap shots with zooms on his tats, can some one please do this on this area directly under his right ear for me please???? not the tat on his right neck, but the mark right under the ear!!!

I would just like to stand up and say that there are actually THREE WHOLE STOP LIGHTS in Nelson county, LOL. The one on 29 at Food Lion is the one everyone knows, but there's also one at 6/151 and I getting a mental picture of one around the Stoney Creek area, in Nellysford.

ETA: if they have an accomplice in their sights, they gotta keep whatever's on those ccvideos extremely close to the vest.

Unless they just put one up in Nellysford there is not one there... but they have been talking about it :)... I will concede that there is one on 6 but it is for construction purposes, not a permanent light... unless that has recently changed too... oh, i remember the days when it was a trick question because there were no lights in nelson! in fact at wintergreen you could win a free hot chocolate if you could guess how many lights nelson had, (zero at the time!) and as locals we would always get cup after cup of free hot cocoa! gone are those days, I guess. LOL and as far as close to the vest, re: acomps... agreeded...

also... RE GENE BRAXTON.. Link from previous post about Drowning
http://www.wsls.com/story/20858914/body-found-in-amherst-county-identified

Posting this... as inspiration... its from another fellow nelson county person... and it is so right on... so I wanted to post it, as a nelson native myself... and for all nelson natives on this site, members and guests.... Nelson Strong...

Nelson...that place with one stoplight, where everyone knows everyone, the biggest place to hangout is either Foodlion or the Mcdonalds, where your biggest fear is never getting out of that place but once you do you always want to come back. And now one of us has gone missing, it could have been anyone, but it happened to Alexis, a beautiful, young, athletic uprising senior, sister and daughter, with everything going for her. She didn't deserve this, nobody does. This may just be news & headlines of yet another missing girl to a lot of people. But to us it's not, things like this aren't suppose to happen here, our sense of security in our little hometown has been destroyed and replaced with heartbreak and fear, but has also proved just how strong we are. This is our HOME, where Alexis belongs. #nelsonstrong #findalexismurphy

Thanks, I was thinking it might be the GM's car and he borrowed it. However, it does match the color of the car in the front of the gas station picture the one that AM is closer by. I assume the GM lives in the house? That hasn't been clarified yet though.

The good article said that the GM lives with the teen son and his mom, her daughter in Roseland.

Hey everyone. Just wanted to remind you, now that we have a new forum, please make sure you're posting in the proper thread! :)

This thread should be posts regarding Alexis, the search for Alexis, RAT's connection to Alexis, etc. I've moved a few posts this morning, so if you can't find yours, that might be why.

Anything relating to RAT's background in general and his history, arrests, etc. should be posted here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219213"]Suspect: Randy Allen Taylor -- Background - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

We also a thread specifically for connections to Samantha Clarke, one for Morgan Harrington, one for the Rte. 29 connection, and one for any other possible victims you may be thinking of. Also threads for photos/maps, and one for the media links.

@moxiethyme, the light I'm speaking of is at the intersection of 6 (at the opposite end of the 29 entrance) and 151. Maybe it's a stop sign, though, I've been waiting there in line due to something red, lol (I make a bad witness). As you can see, one does fall quickly into autopilot mode driving around here, which is why its so easy to lose one's wits when driving these long stretches of open country road, one almost goes into a hypnotic state, that's why its difficult to remember seeing things along these roads. There are many times I get to my destination around here, and I don't remember the drive, and I'm like whoa! Also, I suppose could contribute to what makes one vulnerable to attack on these roads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018