Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this man is a stalker,manipulator and pathological liar I would not believe anything that comes out of his mouth.

Bedford News (@BedfordInformer)
8/14/13, 10:40 PM
Body found at Augusta landfill, no word on identity #FindAlexisMurphy

This is possible. It has an antenna on the correct side for a Caprice Classic, the roof is smooth and the rear window is curved.

What are the odds of RAT approaching her and asking for a deal and the dealer is right there in front of her at the gas station?

Probably 1% and thats generous.

Well guys: To those that have never set up a drug deal. Typically you just don't pop over to someone's house to purchase. You call and rarely send a text but some people I suppose don't worry about the text sending. There will be record of that correspondence because I can't for a second see her popping over to a friend or dealers house to get a bag and bringing some skeevy old white guy in a damn suburban, without forewarning.

This is why you don't text a drug deal:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...mr-lube-employee-fired-marijuana-twitter.html :D

Anyway, I think RAT's story is interesting because he has (seemingly) covered all his bases:
He knows he's on CCTV near her - he has an explanation.
He knows her phone pinged by his place - he has an explanation.
He knows the police found evidence that she was in his trailer - he has an explanation.

All just a big misunderstanding that RAT has so generously cleared up. How gallant of him.

What I want to know is this: is there evidence of him in her car?

Bedford News ‏@BedfordInformer 13m
Body found at Augusta landfill, no word on identity

Wonder why he is saying anything at all?

Also how far is this landfill, does anyone know (Augusta?)
ETA looks like an hour away.

Don't believe RAT for one minute, BUT, if it turns out it's proven there is this 3rd person (the beer bottle DNA), and he is African American, could this be the missing link to Sketch, from Morgan's murder?

We don't even know if RT has internet access at this point. LE seemingly needs help tracking his movements.

Isn't RT in jail? I have been away for several hours. If he is in jail he has no internet access.

Wonder why he is saying anything at all?

Also how far is this landfill, does anyone know (Augusta?)

Halfway between lovingston and Lynchburg. Maybe 15 minutes.

Edit- sorry this is wrong. Was thinking Amherst. Augusta is a little out of the way, 40+ minutes over the mountain.

Augusta county is where Sarah Hoover went missing from. Nevermind, I see she was found.

So why would he park at the gas pumps to go in and get cigarettes? Why not park in front in a parking space? Keep talking RAT!

Didn't LE say CCVIDS didn't show AM and RAT together at the Liberty gas station?

Just something to think about...

Don't believe RAT for one minute, BUT, if it turns out it's proven there is this 3rd person (the beer bottle DNA), and he is African American, could this be the missing link to Sketch, from Morgan's murder?

nice catch! just another 'convenient' part of his story..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double