Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first post but I have been lurking since Morgan Harrington's disappearance. Anyway, a few pages back I had the thought that maybe Alexis somehow knew Randy's son through her younger brother or younger family members? I knew kids way younger than me growing up because I would see them at birthday parties, etc. Just a random thought I had :)

:Welcome1: CherryLane...:welcome5::welcome4:

Seeing as he didn't mention Alexis' phone in his fairy tale, I am guessing rat doesn't expect them to find her phone. imo

I wasn't aware that any of the Colonial Parkway murders had taken place on Federal land -- thanks. I know very little about them beyond the one article in The Hook and what you've said here.

I don't think this is related the the Colonial Parkway Murders. Those were couples and way back in 1986-1989.

It gets very confusing because there have been so many murders that seem to to happen in sprees and follow the highways. When they aren't solved and new people go missing it is instinctive to want to tie them up in a nice wrapper. What happens when you try to research these murders is they all get tied together.

MOO the Colonial Parkway Murders have a strong signature of being couples and thus are not linked to any of these killings.

MOO is that there is likely to be more than serial killer working Rt29 as well. We know (or are 90% sure) that RAT was in jail when ASR was killed and there was a lot of activity by a stalker during that three month period. But then there seems to be a long quiet period along Rt29 that didn't pick up again until 2008. I think there is more than one killer working Rt29

I wonder if RT does not actively seek out victims, but rather cannot resist when an opportunity arises. I don't see this guy flying under the radar on major crimes for years, personally. I wouldn't be surprised if he is responsible for Alexis and Samantha, but no others.

Do you think he bought the *advertiser censored* with the idea to watch it with who he planned to nab later?
Was the *advertiser censored* to be shared?

I'm trying to get into what he'd be thinking. He bought the *advertiser censored* around 5 p.m. Did he rush home to watch it? Then, rush out to go get his victim at the gas station. I'm curious if he often bought *advertiser censored*, and would even consider if he got it to share with his party buddies if he has any. (maybe his partners in crime)

Agonizing to try to figure out what he did with Alexis and if she was in his camper long or whisked off.

Soulmagent... I tried to send you a pM but it said your box was full... I have a quick question :)

One hair in his camper doesn't necessarily put her in the camper. It could have been on his clothes and brought back there.

I wonder if the camper had obviously been cleaned recently. It just seems that if she was ever actually in the camper (especially for what we all fear), there would either be more than just a hair or it would be obvious that he had cleaned the place.

It has to do with a post of yours on another thread,... but I dont want to ask it publicly... any chance you have a few old PMs you dont need so I can PM you... its important.. or is there a mod on? I didnt see any...

I didn't realize we were given the location they were found.

I'm not sure but I thought I read on here something about ten feet down in a ditch or an embankment. I'll look it up and see if they did give a location, now I'm questioning it too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One hair in his camper doesn't necessarily put her in the camper. It could have been on his clothes and brought back there.

I wonder if the camper had obviously been cleaned recently. It just seems that if she was ever actually in the camper (especially for what we all fear), there would either be more than just a hair or it would be obvious that he had cleaned the place.

Why would he place her there in his story?

Okay... asking it this way.... When was RAT arrested??? like anyone remember exact day/time?? ................and............. is there a moderator online that I can PM a question too?? please?

I didn't realize we were given the location they were found.

This is from NBC 29's article (http://www.nbc29.com/story/23150801/search-for-alexis-day-12-hearing-set-fbi-moves-headquarters) so I guess you're right. Can someone enlighten me on where the 10 ft. embankment or gully came from?

The FBI has confirmed that several cellphones have been recovered. They are working to determine if one of them belongs to Alexis Murphy. They have not said where the cellphones were found, and there is no indication if anything else from Alexis was found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is there a positive confirmation of her phone brand? Yesterday there was discussion it was an iphone or a Galaxy...

Your post is thought provoking. He wouldn't know what else they would find besides the hair when he admitted she was there. You'd think they'd find more if a struggle and crime occurred inside. He might have whisked her to another location, and she wasn't in that camper long enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018