Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i suppose it could be something and it could be nothing (the latest) ^^^ but glad they are checking it out nonetheless.

I agree...

and it also shows (IMO) how important it is to keep the public informed on details of missing persons by media!

JMO

1. Is there enough information in this article to place the mountain on the case map?

2. and... Is this the information the reporter (Parker?) promised... Or is this ANOTHER piece of information?

TIA...:seeya:

LE needs to have the media repeating daily how important it is that properties are checked. Some people just catch the local news once in a while and don't really pay much attention. JMO

I have to wonder why a business would NOT release their surveillance video to FBI... :waitasec:

I think they just don't want to comment to the media about it and good for them (LE can subpoena this so no worries there... :twocents:)

Looks like it could have been muddy to me!!!

23175388_BG1.jpg

http://www.wset.com/story/23175388/exclusive-source-tells-abc-13-he-found-tire-tracks-on-his-property-authorities-to-search-area

OtherEyes...looks like we were posting at the same time :)

I think they just don't want to comment to the media about it and good for them (LE can subpoena this so no worries there... :twocents:)

Thanks Nursie!:seeya:

Your two cents makes sense! :twocents:

:)

I zoomed in on RAT's rear tire and enhanced the photo... but I don't know how to post it here... anyone can help me?

Her cell phone would be valuable if they can get records from the phone company when the phone quit pinging (in other words, when it either was turned off by the perp... or the battery went dead on it's own if the phone was discarded while it was still on). If they were looking in that gully for her phone, my bet is they already got the last ping location with the battery going dead and that's where they consentrated the search. Finding her cell phone would be huge in keeping him in jail... would place her at the trailer (pinging away) and then at some point no ping possibly a few minutes later.

Agreed. Her cell phone records could be obtained even without her cell. A friend of mine lost her phone, went to her cell service provider and they gave her a complete printout of her calls.
imo

NBC29 (@NBC29) tweeted at 10:56 AM on Mon, Aug 19, 2013:
FBI tells @MattTalhelm results from cell phones recovered in #AlexisMurphy case are not back yet; agents are following leads as tips come in

Wow, following leads?
Does that mean they're looking for CRD? or something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tmaxwell