Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Talhelm ‏@MattTalhelm 13m
Investigators back to search home of #AlexisMurphy suspect Randy Taylor; his bond hearing @ 1pm (via @MarcellaNBC29)

Finally more activity. I sure hope they find something solid today.
I pray they bring Alexis home.

I have been stepping back just a bit from this case, too...

But news of the location where LE is searching is bringing some hope to me...

JMO

http://www.wset.com/story/23229870/...land-connected-to-alexis-murphy-disappearance

Nelson Co., VA – Officials in Nelson County are searching a piece of land in connection with the disappearance investigation of Alexis Murphy. The search started around 9 a.m. Thursday and could last into the evening.

The land owner says that officials confirmed the track on his property did NOT match that of suspect Randy Taylor's truck.

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 2m
A Nelson County man tells @abc13 a tire track casting taken from his property does not match the tires on Randy Taylor's truck.

They won't release the property search info and i have the worst feeling it's near the same ranch farm area where Morgan was found. It's just so close. I'm sad to see that after a week; still nothing; she is just gone gone gone. These cases; ARE happening more and more often. It's not just online access to all stories, our US is becoming something else all together. A soceity that preys on women. Great.

Did everyone get that newest news link? I think it was posted enough.. :floorlaugh:

Ok, someone refresh my mind, I know I have seen Roseland Rd mentioned before...but in what/who was that in relation to???
Thankful they are searching, and MUST have something to focus in that area as it is NOT where RAT lived, NOT where Alexis lived! Something gave them a starting point. Hate that they are most likely looking for a body, but glad to see there ARE searches!!
:please:

His mother in-law lives in Roseland IIRC. So, his son and son's mother live there too.

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 8m
@MarcellaNBC29 reports Alexis' aunt Trina arrived at courthouse. Says even the family is not allowed inside the hearing.

Whoa

I'm just getting back to this case after a couple of days stepping back. I've never been so mentally taxed about a case before and I don't know why. Maybe because it's local or that she is a dear friend's cousin. Don't know. Anyway- IMO there must be something that needs to be kept out of the public eye/ears. No media allowed in the hearing today AND this new K-9 search spot. It's making me nervous that something "breaking" is going to happen. All IMO.

Yeah, me too. I think they're going to use the hoopla about the court appearance to cover up the real search/find/whatever going on elsewhere.

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 8m
@MarcellaNBC29 reports Alexis' aunt Trina arrived at courthouse. Says even the family is not allowed inside the hearing.

Whoa

What would be their point in preventing family from attending?

Essentially it will only be the judge, the clerk, the bailiff, the court reporter, defense attorney, prosecution, accused and maybe one other jail officer?

Media is not even allowed in the courthouse...forget about the hearing!

Essentially it will only be the judge, the clerk, the bailiff, the court reporter, defense attorney, prosecution, accused and maybe one other jail officer?

When a hearing is closed like that in the Boston area, it's because they're worried about retaliation/incidents/jailbreak etc. It happens for gang leaders and Whitey Bulger, not second-rate murderers.

Even then they usually allow one pool reporter and/or artist in.

Perhaps someone is testifying?

Like others, I have a strange feeling about all this activity.

Please let something break today. :please:

They won't release the property search info and i have the worst feeling it's near the same ranch farm area where Morgan was found. It's just so close. I'm sad to see that after a week; still nothing; she is just gone gone gone. These cases; ARE happening more and more often. It's not just online access to all stories, our US is becoming something else all together. A soceity that preys on women. Great.

and Children, and basicly anyone who is weaker.

and Children, and basicly anyone who is weaker.

Well, that's how violence and bullying goes. The biggest bully beats on everybody, and they turn around and beat on who they can. Eventually you get down to the people at the bottom of the barrel with noplace to turn lashing out at whoever is closest. Moms killing kids, kids killing kids.

She's been missing for 19 days. I guess they are searching the property even though the tire track doesnt match just in case he used another vehicle.

I know its all for the best but I need info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734