Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NBC29 ‏@NBC29 1m
Clarification: Media inside courtroom for hearing on whether to allow media, public to be in court for Randy Taylor hearing.

A previous article stated a group of media outlets were appealing the judge's decision to close the hearing. And RAT's attorney also wanted the hearing to be open.

I just asked my boss why they would close off a bond hearing in JDR and he said "probably cos it's a juvenile" but he was like mid-dial on the phone so I didn't have time to explain really and I don't know if that's the correct answer. :(

Hey who was the one who suggested Crabtree Falls?? I wonder if they saw the post here and decided to search there!!!

Yep, it was MoxieThyme and I am anxiously awaiting his/her next post!

:facepalm: Should I go delete mine? I was copying and pasting and got a phone call...didn't realize everyone had already posted it.

I pray the family gets some closure in this. I can't understand why one person from the family wouldn't even be allowed in the hearing today! I mean closed to media sure, but to the victim's family?? Must have some evidence they're going to release. Could some distant family be involved?

Oh no, 2Hope4!...

Not possible to post important news like that too much! :therethere:!

We are all just excited and sitting at the edge of our computers! :online:

:seeya:

Huzzah!!!!!!!!! Up to the minute updates!!!!!!!!!!!

First post here, but have been following since the beginning. WSET reported a property of 500 acres. Nelson County GIS is public record - there is 484 acres off of Cub Creek Rd which can be found as Parcel# 42-A-79.
http://www.nelsoncountygis.org/

I might be doing something wrong or it's cos I'm outside the US but I couldn't get that to work.

Thank you for the info and
:Welcome1:

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 23s
Taylor Bond update: Hearing open to public only until sensitive materials presented. Court will be cleared, public allowed back for ruling.

What could possibly be "sensitive"?

Can someone please tell me the approx number of miles and direction (N,S,E or W) of this search location from the gas station? There are still a few different options coming up in my searches. TIA :)

Really want to know what the sensitive materials are...

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 23s
Taylor Bond update: Hearing open to public only until sensitive materials presented. Court will be cleared, public allowed back for ruling.

What could possibly be "sensitive"?

I'm wondering that too....sensitive is an interesting word to use. I'm wondering if it's something related to DNA or a piece of evidence that doesn't totally implicate him in other charges, as they are looking for more to piece it together? IMO...i really have no idea. I just hope this doesn't screw up the investigation or possible leads.

:wagon: Pieceofwork! :welcome:

Thanks for the Parcel information!

:seeya:

Thanks, I live in the area and use the 4WD and hiking trails in Nelson and surrounding counties a lot. If anyone plays around with the parcel viewer it's obvious there is a lot of National Forest land in Nelson County. Shoe Creek Trail is a 4WD trail that goes up and over some rugged terrain before running in to the Crabtree Falls campground area. It's a huge expanse of land that is all 'wilderness', meaning no motorized vehicles, etc (off the trail). Google it and you'll find some maps and videos of off-road clubs using the trail - but in and around there are a lot of 'places' to search. I hope through some kind of miracle she is found alive.

Hopefully it'll be like... crazy, incriminating evidence and not just some document with his SSN on it LOL

They have said they have more than AM's hair that was found in the camper right? But have not released what to the public. Maybe these sensitive materials are these things. What could that be, phone? clothing? jewellry? Something of RAT's found in her car?

I'm wondering that too....sensitive is an interesting word to use. I'm wondering if it's something related to DNA or a piece of evidence that doesn't totally implicate him in other charges, as they are looking for more to piece it together? IMO...i really have no idea. I just hope this doesn't screw up the investigation or possible leads.

I read on Twitter that AM's family is not happy with the bond hearing being open to the public. They believe it could hurt the investigation. As much as I want to hear details, I can understand where they are coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734