Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WCAV CBS19 ‏@CBS19 2m
BREAKING: Nelson County grand jury indicts Randy Taylor on abduction of #AlexisMurphy.

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 1m
Nelson Co grand jury indicts Randy Taylor for the abduction of #AlexisMurphy and an unrelated charge of possessing a stolen ATV.

NBC29 (@NBC29) tweeted at 1:24 PM on Tue, Sep 24, 2013:
Nelson Co grand jury indicts Randy Taylor for the abduction of #AlexisMurphy and an unrelated charge of possessing a stolen ATV.

NBC29 (@NBC29) tweeted at 1:24 PM on Tue, Sep 24, 2013:

New here! I've been following for weeks regarding this case but have just decided to chime in!

I know they are saying that the two charges are unrelated but could they be?

Going out on a limb to guess that there is more evidence than a single hair since he has been indicted.

Wonder what the stolen ATV is about. Not really easy to hide........

New here! I've been following for weeks regarding this case but have just decided to chime in!

I know they are saying that the two charges are unrelated but could they be?

Welcome bredavis!!! :cheers:

Mr. Taylor has been officially charged; the prosecution has shown a grand jury that they have enough evidence to bring him to trial. Interesting to note that Mr. Taylor been only been charged with abduction so far in the Alexis Murphy case. My guess is that the stolen ATV is unrelated, and that FBI, Virginia State Police and Nelson County law enforcement will use the months between this indictment and any trial to build the strongest possible case against him in the abduction.

I hope they move forward with a balance of precision and an open mind. There are an awful lot of unsolved murders and disappearances in Central Virginia. Time to start solving them.

Bill Thomas,
Brother of Cathleen Thomas,
Colonial Parkway Murders

An ATV that could go deep into the woods? Interesting.

So what happens next and when?

An ATV that could go deep into the woods? Interesting.

So what happens next and when?

Taylor’s next court appearance is at 3 p.m. Oct. 23 in Nelson County Circuit Court. He is being held without bail at the Charlottesville-Albemarle Regional Jail.

I live in this area and this has affected me greatly. I am a new mother and am only beginning to understand the kind of love a mother has for her child. I could not imagine being in a similar situation. ;(

I drove by RAT's former residence and noticed that the crime scene tape is no longer up. I saw in a recent article somewhere (I cannot remember where) that investigators are planning additional property searches. I wonder if his property is now excluded from that list?

Assuming Rt is not talking, wonder what LE is doing now as far as searching for Alexis. They would have had back any forensics as far as phone, GPS, etc.
They may be pretty much at a standstill, sadly, just like with Samantha.
I can't imagine this guy confessing.
I do believe there is something to the tale about the cornrow guy. But my fear is that RT did whatever he did on his own and that no one else knows where she is.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member