Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is good news, must mean they have sufficient evidence to show RAT is guilty? I'm still hoping they find Alexis sooner than later :( Tell them where she is!! argh

:welcome: bredavis

A grand jury in Nelson County has indicted the suspect in the disappearance of an area teenager.

Nelson County Commonwealth's Attorney Anthony Martin said Tuesday that the grand jury indicted Randy Allen Taylor on a felony abduction charge and an unrelated charge of possessing a stolen all-terrain vehicle.
With both charges, now no one can say he was only being incarcerated because LE latched onto him from the Samantha Clarke case and thought he was guilty of Alexis' disappearance because of that. There is at least one charge that cannot be questioned.

They must have evidence that he abducted her--most likely the car back at Carmike, and a witness that he had her car but not her(CRD); he probably blamed the person who gave him the ride, maybe he walked over to the apts and offered weed or bought some weed and asked for a ride then, in any case, they IMO know for sure it was him and only him, but don't have her body and as in Mickey's case they had blood evidence, they don't have that for Alexis, so just abduction. But this abduction is enough to put him away for good, combined with the stolen ATV, and his past rap sheet, stick a fork in this reprobate, he's done!:jail:

"Randy Taylor is also charged with Felony intent to sell/distribute stolen property for an offense that allegedly occurred days before Alexis went missing. " Brent Soloman WWBT Richmond

I heard this on the evening news, but can't find a link except to Brent Soloman's facebook /twitter page.
The ATV?

FBI still active in investigation. I can't link, because it's chatter on my facebook page though.

"Randy Taylor is also charged with Felony intent to sell/distribute stolen property for an offense that allegedly occurred days before Alexis went missing. " Brent Soloman WWBT Richmond

I heard this on the evening news, but can't find a link except to Brent Soloman's facebook /twitter page.
The ATV?

Nelson County Circuit Court case. He has an October 23, 2013 attorney advisement date. Grand Jury handed down true bill today. Currently also has a "capias/fugitive status listed. Must be a typo, the offense date is July 30, 2013, and today was Grand Jury. Or he didn't show up at some prior point for it as he was in jail on this case, and no one knew yet. At link for Court:

http://ewsocis1.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/CaseDetail.do

I wish they could find her. Her parents must be so lost right now. I wish RAT would think about his son and how he'd feel if he'd been missing nearly two months.

Not here to talk scenarios and possibilities.. I just need to rant.

I am so sick of this selfish coward. I've been lurking for weeks just to check in and see if she has been found yet. STILL NOTHING! He has a son. Where is his heart? Dumb question, psychopaths usually lack a heart for mankind. I can't imagine what Mama Murphy is going though. It bothers me so much and I have no blood relations to Alexis.

At this point he just needs to talk. You're caught, buddy. Give the family(ies) a peace of mind. I hope Alexis haunts his every thought to the point where he can't sleep, eat...anything. Her story wasnt done being written. So much potential, so much...everything...all taken away for selfish pleasures.

I pray that something overcomes Taylor and he finds it in himself to bring closure. Thats the absolute least he can do.

Today's news was good news but where is Alexix? my heart breaks for her family.

Does any one know the max sentance in this case? I found this in article today "Taylor faces a maximum 10-year prison sentence if convicted". If a ten yrs is all RAT faces if this is true he wont talk anytimee soon . This is so upsetting ten yrs is nothing. Still praying.

Agreed, 10 years is not enough time IMHO for "abduction/kidnapping"... but unless they find a body (or massive amounts of blood or some other evidence to show there was a death), they cannot assume there was a death. I wonder if they can pull dirt samples off the ATV tires to get some kind of idea if and where RAT might have used it to dispose of the body. It had been very rainy here in Virginia, so there could be some mud to help IF it was unique... otherwise, it's the same mud as everywhere around here.

Yesterday's news was good news! With the new added charge of possession of a stolen ATV, I am worried. He could drive that almost anywhere and dispose of a body. That is just too scary. I wonder about the police searching the tire tracks on that mountain road...could those have been ATV tracks? Oh my...too many possibilities. Please come home soon Alexis!

I wonder if the ATV was stolen from anywhere near where Alexis' cars was found. As in, could he have driven the ATV home from where her car was left? In some rural areas of states, you see ATVs running along the side of the road all the time.

It was stated that the atv was stolen a few days prior to ALexis's disappearance.

Wonder if he was preparing to abduct some woman and therefore he stole this... but on second tought they said the ATV was unrelated to the case.

I wonder if the ATV was stolen from anywhere near where Alexis' cars was found. As in, could he have driven the ATV home from where her car was left? In some rural areas of states, you see ATVs running along the side of the road all the time.

It's a long way from CVille to Lovingston on an ATV. Highly doubtful IMO. Also, her car was found in downtown Charlottesville so there aren't likely to be many ATVs sitting out around there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966