Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so sad. Like Samantha Clarke, Alexis may not be found. And not enough evidence to convict RAT for anything. He won't stop now.

This is so sad. Like Samantha Clarke, Alexis may not be found. And not enough evidence to convict RAT for anything. He won't stop now.
well, RAT's incarcerated now, so he can't hurt anyone now. Given the time it will take for the legal processing, there is still a lot of time to gather evidence. Unlike Samantha Clarke's case there are many more people and agencies now involved in investigating RAT. :jail:Don't give up yet. :twocents:

RAT only cares about RAT, so there is 0% chance he will give the family some closure... unless it benefits him...in the form of no death sentence, etc... But would they even have enough evidence (in the absence of a body) to convict of murder... only if enough blood found... so it would be in RATs selfish best interest to not tello where she is. *advertiser censored*! I also wish some low level form of torture was legal...there are certain people that it would be perfect for.

What's the maximum sentence for kidnapping in Virginia?

I'll have to go back and cross reference to see if this SFR #826 "Meadows Lane" has been searched, but wanted to post before I forgot. We camp up at the top (3 miles up, although it continues farther, turns in to SFR #263 and then comes back down the other side of the mountain) there wasn't many people around this summer (rain made the road almost impassable) and one side has drop offs so deep you can't see the actual bottom. Just putting it out there...

http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=1353323

I have a feeling that wherever Alexis is, Samantha Clarke will be close by. (I am saddened to say I doubt these girls are alive :( )

He probably thought he found such a great secret hiding place for Samantha's remains that no one would ever look there & since no one found her, he put Alexis there, too.

He's not that smart. He's just lucky. These girls will be found.

Molly Balkenbush (@MollyNBC29) tweeted at 2:52 PM on Thu, Oct 17, 2013:
Chalk messages on the Copley Rd Bridge. The families of Morgan Harrington & #AlexisMurphy unite http://t.co/2jlTzQk0Dq

I know this is OT, but I couldn't get a response in the other thread since nobody has been there in a looooong time... but I was wondering... Latisha Faust?? Whatever became of her being found? was it declared an accident or homicide? If it was a homicide, was it solved? Sorry, I looked it up but couldn't find an answer anywhere... Hoping some of you who have been around for awhile may know the answer....

Now... on to something incredibly important........

Goodnight, Alexis.... All the love and prayers in the world will keep you warm tonight and every night... until you are home again... the candles are lit... we are never giving up....

Moxie!

There's got to be something of geographical significance in the first few threads...You had some excellent insight re: this, I remember!!!

Add ATV and we might be on to something!!

Moxie, if you post the Latisha Faust info in the older thread it will bump to the top of the forum lists. It will show as new by being highlighted.

I did a quick search on LF and also found no follow-up re: evidence of COD or anything found in the car, near the car, the pond or the ravine.

What did renew my curiosity was the fact that the last part of 2009, going into 2010, was an especially active period for missing woman in that region.
(To name just those I remember)
Morgan Harrington
Samantha Clarke
Cassandra Morton
Kelly Catalino (sp?)
Joan Cook
Latisha Faust (some reports have the first name spelled "Letisha.")
Eleanor Salotto, The Sweetbriar professor

I would like to direct your attention to a particular post on THE HELP find Alexis Murphy fb page thread. This post is written by BMX.......confused:.... please look...very interesting

I must say, my theory the whole time...re: RAT as a procurer of sorts...for a larger group. That is why it is very important to look at ads on backpage, craigslist, utopiaguide, etc for other cities...

how can you be a dealer thats being followed and an informant at the same time? I can keep picking his statement apart but I guess its because I dont believe it at all. Even if she was taken for that there could still be a reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog