Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two fed agencies use these tactics quite often, with undercover agents. But, I don't believe that CRD is involved unless he is part of the transfer of girls. But, if that we're the case, he would be arrested by now.
And, I definitely do not believe that the FBI let them abduct AM.

I suspect, RAT abducts the girls and hands them off to others...who then transport them to other cities.

I also believe RAT hands of girls after assaulting them. I also think he has been at this for some time. How is the question there must be a tie somehow.... I also believe he had help. Rat will not talk he is only facing ten yrs I wish there were more clues. Human beings are vanishing from this area lots of them mostly women where r they going?

Can someone pleeeease help me find the posts here re: the cellphone tracking dogs? I am trying to track down this K9 group for help in another case. Thank you!!!
:beagle: :beagle: :beagle:

I just don't see sex trafficking here. To risky and to much publicity. Neither of which a trafficker would want.

I don't have any strong feelings either way, but I was thinking about how if it is a case of trafficking, it would explain a lot.

1. Why the FBI was involved early
2. Why the police kept saying they thought she was still alive long past a point where she could have survived tied up without water after RATs arrest
3. Why they don't seem to be searching for her or organizing search parties. They have done evidence searches, but I don't feel like they were ever really looking for Alexis

I can't see the full FB message, but it will be investigated even if it is absurd. That is if it is making any type of knowledge of what happened to Alexis.

I'm not ready to hop on the RAT selling girls theory yet. I think he just does as he wishes and then disposes. I could be wrong, and if that means Alexis is alive and can be found, I'll happily be wrong!

I can't see the full FB message, but it will be investigated even if it is absurd. That is if it is making any type of knowledge of what happened to Alexis.

I'm not ready to hop on the RAT selling girls theory yet. I think he just does as he wishes and then disposes. I could be wrong, and if that means Alexis is alive and can be found, I'll happily be wrong!

BBM: This is the vibe I get from him.

IMO he's been in prison, he doesn't want to go back. Therefore, he leaves no witnesses. He works alone. He tried to leave no evidence or explain it away. He's very aware of how the court system works and uses, or tries to use that to his advantage. That's just my feel for him from what I have witnessed so far that pertains to both missing girls.

That's not to say that I would want to ever discount any other theory of what's happened to Alexis, or ever give up hope for her to be found alive.

IMO he's been in prison, he doesn't want to go back. Therefore, he leaves no witnesses. He works alone. He tried to leave no evidence or explain it away. He's very aware of how the court system works and uses, or tries to use that to his advantage. That's just my feel for him from what I have witnessed so far that pertains to both missing girls.

That's not to say that I would want to ever discount any other theory of what's happened to Alexis, or ever give up hope for her to be found alive.
TA & if he's done this twice, he's done this more than twice. JMO
Do you think this guys smart? He's con wise, no doubt. Do you think he gets his kicks gaming LE? What drives these creatures?

TA & if he's done this twice, he's done this more than twice. JMO
Do you think this guys smart? He's con wise, no doubt. Do you think he gets his kicks gaming LE? What drives these creatures?

I think he thinks he's smart. From his wrap sheet, it appears that he has been able to worm his way out of some charges or receive lighter sentences. So, maybe he is good at destroying evidence and maybe he has educated himself in that area and the legal system. I think spending time in prison turns some into better criminals. They learn skills on how not to get caught the next time. So yes, I guess I would say he is street smart or criminal smart.

He appears to have been liked by those that worked with and knew him. He was trusted with his son and seemed to be able to maintain a relationship with the mother even after accusations that he was involved in the disappearance of another missing girl. I would consider him a psychopath or other similar personality disorder.

Here are a few things that give me the chills about him:

1. Him going to the press saying he was harassed by police and how it ruined his life. So yes, I think he enjoys taunting LE and he thinks he is smarter than them.

2. His communications with Samantha Clarke right before her disappearance. I think he used the younger crowd and the situation to prey on her. This did end up drawing attention to him though and so he tried to make sure he was more cautious with Alexis, but it didn't work out so well for him. I have to laugh at the ridiculous excuse he came up with, when they did zero in on him. I wonder if there may have been a better outcome with Samantha, if the LE resources that have been used in Alexis's case were used in hers. I think it's a good possibility that the FBI was called in so quickly, because they realized the connection and they most likely have a serial killer on their hands.

3. The fact that he would sit in parking lots. I feel like he was watching and waiting for his next victim. I can't erase this horrid picture from my mind of him stalking Alexis.

My hopes are that they have plenty of video footage that the public is not aware of, among other evidence to get a conviction on him and keep him behind bars.

I pray for the family of both girls, that something will break and they will find their daughters.

Still nothing :(.
What is going on with RAT these days? I'm assuming he's behind bars but for how long?

Right. I'd highly doubt he sold Alexis. You can just tell he works alone. Trafficking would be way too risky. I have the sense that it's all RAT's work and no one else's.

The silence is deafening. Praying for Alexis's safe return and for her family during this horrible time. Justice for Alexis.

Arraignment Today

Randy Scheduled In Court For Arraignment and Advisement

http://www.wset.com/story/23764240/randy-scheduled-i-court-for-arraignment-and

From that link:

Officials say they found Murphy's cell phone in Randy Taylor home in September during their investigation. Alexis Murphy has yet to be found.

Thats the first Ive heard of the phone being found IN his home. Probably just bad reporting though.....which this case has been famous for.

From that link:

Thats the first Ive heard of the phone being found IN his home. Probably just bad reporting though.....which this case has been famous for.

Me too Kat! I wonder if it is bad reporting or something new? Only time will tell...

As far as to if RAT is smart or not... probably not very smart.... but anyone can learn things from experience. He's done it before... and he knows how to destroy and conceal evidence. He just got more caught this time and with the FBI involved, they WILL discover a lot of what he has been hiding. I just hope they can find Alexis and bring closure to the family.... but most importantly, glad RAT is off the street.

Just about an hour to the arraignment. My guess is that he'll enter a "not guilty" plea....

Can someone pleeeease help me find the posts here re: the cellphone tracking dogs? I am trying to track down this K9 group for help in another case. Thank you!!!
:beagle: :beagle: :beagle:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9760143&postcount=129"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #5[/ame]

Is this one of the posts you were looking for? HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member