Victim: Amber Lynn Costello, 27, missing Sept 2010, found Gilgo Beach Dec 2010 *Rex Heuermann charged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The mob dont kill babies. Its considered disrespectful if the bodies of Italian Mob victims are found. And if a mob organization was killing these women; rest assured we are all wasting our time becasue the ranks would have "cut" all ties with him if you catch my drift. That guy would have been in a trunk at OB as a sign of justice.

I always thought these girls were "working" girls for a group(pimp)/establishment before they tried to become "free".

Pak was working for a group(as a driver) earlier when Gilbert knew before but on that night, they were like a team ("free agent")

Also, with some research you will know that some people in Gilgo have had "underworld" mafia connections. Now they might still have connections and with police corruption, they can run free. What are the chances that these stripclubs mentioned above have some connections with mafia or with the people from Gilgo?

There are sites like usasexguide, naughtreviews and few others including longislanderotics where the johns review the stripclubs, streetwalkers, girls on backpage/craigslist, etc. Pimps/establishments also use these to advertise. So if anyone threatens that "they will take care of the girls giving trouble", it should be taken seriously, because they really mean it.

If the detectives working on this case are on the premise that a single serial-killer is involved, they should broaden their senses and investigate about pimps/establishments. It is the reason why Amber's roommate is suspicious.

How do you know they have Mafia ties? Is it because of the vowel at the end of the name? Or is it because they worked hard and became successful (so that must mean they are in the mob). Where are you from? Im born and raised on LI. I grew up old school sicilian. I was never involved; but I sure as hell know they rules. The sicilians were the ones who invented the "dissappearing act" Until the sicilians came along they all left each other in the street like animals. The Sicilians classed it up a little. And you do not kill a child; doing that is a guaranteed death sentence.

The mob dont kill babies. Its considered disrespectful if the bodies of Italian Mob victims are found. And if a mob organization was killing these women; rest assured we are all wasting our time becasue the ranks would have "cut" all ties with him if you catch my drift. That guy would have been in a trunk at OB as a sign of justice.

I think that it is overwhelmingly obvious that the person killing these girls is killing them for sadistic pleasure and not business. It could be possible that the killer is involved in organized crime, but if he is, he also happens to be a serial killer and the organization would not approve of his behavior. I've said it before, he ain't no mobster, just an overgrown boy who started by dissecting a lobster.

Personally, I feel this is a textbook case of a sexually sadistic serial killer who has been killing since at least 1995. I think the killer feels guilty about causing his mothers death, grew up feeling abandoned by his mother and was unattended to by his father, and that this lack of a bond during his childhood caused his anger. Examples of his phoniness, shallow affect, preoccupation with fire and trauma, uncontrollable pathological lying, impulsiveness, grandiose sense of self worth, superficial charm, and manipulation of others are abundant. Moreover, I think he may have suffered verbal or psychological abuse from his alcoholic combat veteran father. With no siblings or mother around, he must have felt ignored by his busy, successful executive father.... and that is just his childhood.

I completely agree with you except to say I believe his first victim was probably Tina Elizabeth Foglia in 1982 when he was a medical student.

Great work, inspctrgadget. Good to see you back around these parts. PM me if you want more help sleuthing your PI.

I completely agree with you except to say I believe his first victim was probably Tina Elizabeth Foglia in 1982 when he was a medical student.

She left Hammerheads in West Islip with a man.

CPH lived in West Islip for about 8 years of his early life (1961 - 1969, when he was about 5 to 13) then moved to Point Lookout in 1969.

He would have most likely lived in point lookout while he was in med school or possibly in an apt closer to the school in old westbury. Where exactly were her remains found on southern parkway? I'll guess somewhere on the way to point lookout.

I was reading this post yesterday because I am researching the Zodiac and connections he has or may have to Long Island and the phoenix project. In doing research and evaluating photos, using some of the concepts of the phoenix project, I tend to see symbols in photos. One symbol i found when researching the Phoenix and Looking Glass projects is an atomic like symbol linked specifically to Looking Glass. In AMbers photo(I copied it, then opened in paint and then stretched to 3 times and then inverted color, I see this same symbol on the cheek(her right cheek near edge on right). I know it is probably nothing, but I am researching other victims photos and thought this was bizzare in happenstance. I guess it has me wondering about the people who live on Long Island knowing it was once the locale of a scientific tragedy. Just throwing this in there, don't know why. But I seem to get a feeling these crimes are related somehow to Long Islands history and fort Hero.

She left Hammerheads in West Islip with a man.

CPH lived in West Islip for about 8 years of his early life (1961 - 1969, when he was about 5 to 13) then moved to Point Lookout in 1969.

He would have most likely lived in point lookout while he was in med school or possibly in an apt closer to the school in old westbury. Where exactly were her remains found on southern parkway? I'll guess somewhere on the way to point lookout.

This is the rest of the info I have in my notes. I believe some of it was researched by The Foreigner, if I am not mistaken.

Time: Early morning
SHE WAS SEEN LEAVING HAMMERHEADS WITH A MAN.SHE WAS FOUND ON SOUTHERN STATE PKY WAY WHICH IS A 5 MIN DR FROM OAK BEACH.IN 3 SEPERATES PLASTIC TRASH BAGS,SHE WAS DISMEMBERED WITH A SURGICAL INSTRUMENT AND FOUND BY WORKERS PICKING UP GARBAGE.POLICE ALWAYS FELT THAT THE PERSON WHO DID THIS COULD BE A DR OR HAS EXPERIENCE IN SURGERY.SO PLEASE AD THIS TO FASINATED TIMELINE

http://troopers.ny.gov/wanted_and_missing/homicide/view.cfm?ID=12234c55-fc6c-41f0-9c74-088b2f7a6c28

Per poster at LISK site he lived on Hauser Drive, Holbrook, NY during the time of her disappearance andd then moved back home. He was 23 at the time of her disappearance.

This is the rest of the info I have in my notes. I believe some of it was researched by The Foreigner, if I am not mistaken.

Time: Early morning
SHE WAS SEEN LEAVING HAMMERHEADS WITH A MAN.SHE WAS FOUND ON SOUTHERN STATE PKY WAY WHICH IS A 5 MIN DR FROM OAK BEACH.IN 3 SEPERATES PLASTIC TRASH BAGS,SHE WAS DISMEMBERED WITH A SURGICAL INSTRUMENT AND FOUND BY WORKERS PICKING UP GARBAGE.POLICE ALWAYS FELT THAT THE PERSON WHO DID THIS COULD BE A DR OR HAS EXPERIENCE IN SURGERY.SO PLEASE AD THIS TO FASINATED TIMELINE

http://troopers.ny.gov/wanted_and_missing/homicide/view.cfm?ID=12234c55-fc6c-41f0-9c74-088b2f7a6c28

Per poster at LISK site he lived on Hauser Drive, Holbrook, NY during the time of her disappearance andd then moved back home. He was 23 at the time of her disappearance.

There are many charles hackett's in the world. I am certain ours never lived in Holbrook. Don't believe everything you read on the lisk site, that place is crawling with psychics if you catch my hardcore empiricist and highly derogatory drift. (If you don't ask and I will insult them further)

Something that continues to bug me...if Amber left her phone with DS the night she disappeared, did DS ever try to contact her last client? Did he ever turn that phone over to LE? What happened to her phone? What happened to the purse she left behind?

While I don't neccesarily doubt DS, we really have only his version of events for the night Amber disappeared. So, I have to wonder, did LE ever bring a forensics team into that house? Cadaver dogs? Anything?

Did we established for sure she left her phone at home and did we establish that she did so at the request of her last client??? TIA.

Did we established for sure she left her phone at home and did we establish that she did so at the request of her last client??? TIA.

Well, if we are to believe DS (which I do), Amber did leave the house without her phone or pocketbook. Whether this was at the request of her client, I don't know.

-source

This always stood out in my mind as proof that ALC, DS & ALC's boyfriend were indeed running some sort of scam to shake down John's for money (just as it was described by the poster who said he was attacked in the home by guys with baseball bats).

Is it possible that the LISK targeted ALC because he became aware of her scam and that is why he also made sure he did not meet with her inside the house?

Wow this is pretty reminiscent of Shannan's disappearance! One thing has always stuck out about Amber: She took the train from Babylon to NY everyday to cop dope. Did amber have a drug dealer right off the train in midtown? So there is a MSG/midtown connection for Amber in atleast that she passed thru twice a day.

There is a huge drug scene in Suffolk County. Is there evidence that ALC went to Manhattan to get her drugs versus getting them in Babylon/Lindenhust/Suffolk County.

DS supposedly had a drug problem, too. Did no one in that household have a car or drive, I doubt it...I think DS, at least had a car.

I think it's probable that Amber occasionally went into NYC to score, but every day? I seriously doubt that. I doubt it would have been neccesary to go far to score.

JMO

There is a huge drug scene in Suffolk County. Is there evidence that ALC went to Manhattan to get her drugs versus getting them in Babylon/Lindenhust/Suffolk County.

DS supposedly had a drug problem, too. Did no one in that household have a car or drive, I doubt it...I think DS, at least had a car.

Keep in mind, I never said, she would go there to score. I said, she would go there to prostitute ...

Her sister who is also a prostitute (and the person who lured ALC into the business) stated numerous times that she lived in a small apartment in NYC. So certainly ALC would take the train in to see her.

Then again... Her sister never even knew she went missing for such a long time so their visits could not have been that frequent.

I think it's probable that Amber occasionally went into NYC to score, but every day? I seriously doubt that. I doubt it would have been neccesary to go far to score.

JMO

At first I thought the same thing and this is why it always stuck with me. But IMO it would make sense that Amber went to NYC to get her drugs because from what I've heard smack heads on LI drive to Bushwick or the Bronx where the drugs are cheaper and more potent. This got me thinking like Just K said, why would Amber take the LIRR everyday to NY when DS probably had a car he could drive if he worked at Captree Marina. So perhaps Amber got her dope in Manhattan where it was easy for her to hop on to the train to midtown?
Also Mountain_Kat, I would believe Amber having to score drugs everyday. She might have been making alot of money like DS stated but I bet her consumption was pretty high and she wasn't left over with much $ each day. I wouldnt be surprised if she was going to NY everyday or atleast every other day. Not that it is terribly significant but I just thought if we could say she was we are one step closer to finding the Port Authority/Penn Station connection...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back