Victim: Dr. Teresa Ann Grace Sievers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, the live thread posted matches what I'm watching locally.

Kleenex for all. He seems like such a nice person and a true friend to Dr. Sievers.

He confirms what we've heard from others about her stellar character. Not necessarily what you'd hear from an ex-husband! First I've heard about the goings on during the funeral. CWW's noticeably odd paranoid behavior and being seated in the front with family members. Strange to say the least.

[/B] Bolded by ME above I don't think the ORIGINAL divorce paperwork was FILED on Valentine's Day...the divorce process takes much longer than 26 days (2/14 to 3/12=26days).
It appears all the details and signatures were completed and then the paperwork received on 2/14 and eventually processed. Legal paperwork and/or divorce proceedings don't stop just because February 14 comes around once a year. I'm inclined to believe it was just another day in the eyes of the person/clerk completing the paperwork. However, I believe a man not wearing his wedding ring at his BFF's wedding, is hoping to get a little action from an unsuspecting female victim. (A man who manipulates the affections of a woman by deceit is not a Comical Casanova, rather just another cheating scoundrel who dishonors his marriage....From My Experience) I have the same opinion of a married woman pretending to be single or widowed.

Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
Looking up Pinellas County Public Records it was KC, who filed for divorce from TS by the way. Filed 2-14-2003, Final Judgement 3-12-2003.

https://public.co.pinellas.fl.us/login/loginx.jsp

-Nin
I think it's only an ironic coincide that the divorce was finalized on V-Day.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Kleenex for all. He seems like such a nice person and a true friend to Dr. Sievers.

Being an avid dog lover, I teared up with her dog's picture behind hers at the funeral :cry:

I agree. While maybe not in love anymore, it seems she still loved him as a person and a friend and vice versa.

He confirms what we've heard from others about her stellar character. Not necessarily what you'd hear from an ex-husband! First I've heard about the goings on during the funeral. CWW's noticeably odd paranoid behavior and being seated in the front with family members. Strange to say the least.

I didn't know who CWW was, so I had no reason to look for him at the funeral. As I sat through the funeral, I wondered if the killer was in attendance . I had no idea I was sitting within a few rows of him. Makes my stomach turn.

Yes. Bolin's brother stated CWW was inappropriately too involved with RB's funeral.

OMG, that interview was heart wrenching. :(

I'm so glad he was able to paint the picture of what a wonderful, positive, caring person she was. That was clear. You could feel his sincerity coming through...and the pain and loss he is still feeling. Sad.... just so sad to lose such a good person under such tragic circumstances. Somebody - or more than just one "somebody" (? however many) - well, whoever all is involved needs to pay the ultimate price for all this pain inflicted.

OMG, that interview was heart wrenching. :(

I'm so glad he was able to paint the picture of what a wonderful, positive, caring person she was. That was clear. You could feel his sincerity coming through...and the pain and loss he is still feeling. Sad.... just so sad to lose such a good person under such tragic circumstances. Somebody - or more than just one "somebody" (? however many) - well, whoever all is involved needs to pay the ultimate price for all this pain inflicted.
Absolutely agree. Beach, it takes a good person to recognize a good person.

I hope they post that video interview online. If someone finds it before I do, please post the link and alert it. I want to add it to the media thread as well.

Being an avid dog lover, I teared up with her dog's picture behind hers at the funeral :cry:
The family dogs have featured prominently in this case.

The photo at the funeral.
The dogs being swabbed.
The dogs welfare being checked out by authorities.

I am hoping that they weren't hurt trying to protect her. That would add another level to an already depraved crime.

Yes. Bolin's brother stated CWW was inappropriately too involved with RB's funeral.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. lol Slow down here.

This is not correct on a couple of counts.

First, RB has never had a funeral since his body has never been located. I believe you are maybe referring to RB's father's funeral? One verified insider (questioneverything) stated that CWW attended RB's father's funeral, however no one has EVER said QE was a brother of RB. QE is a verified insider but don't be too quick to assume QE is anything other than an insider.

In fact, another verified insider disputes that CWW even attended RB's father's funeral. Maybe Greg Bolin can clear all that up on the radio show tonight. (I believe I saw that question posted in the radio show thread?)

Just trying to set the record straight here because there is obviously a good bit of confusion and misunderstood assumptions about this.

The family dogs have featured prominently in this case.

The photo at the funeral.
The dogs being swabbed.
The dogs welfare being checked out by authorities.

I am hoping that they weren't hurt trying to protect her. That would add another level to an already depraved crime.

I too have thought/worried about her dearly loved dogs. They were/are surely traumatized. I keep thinking back to the shrill the neighbor heard early that morning. When the neighbor said it sounded like a noise a child would make, my thoughts went straight to her beloved fur babies.
My mind has gone to some very dark places thinking about EVEN after her murder and the perps < mild word > #dontwantaTO had left...where were her dogs, what did they do????

And then weeks later when "the dogs were tripping the alarm" :mad: HELLO MS, THEY WERE TRYING TO GET OF THE DAMN DOOR!!!!! The family had already been gone for around 2 weeks before this brutal murder happened. Yet he leaves them there ALONE for another month or so?? :furious:

mods ~ rut row
Should this be moved this to the Dog's thread?

First, RB has never had a funeral since his body has never been located. I believe you are maybe referring to RB's father's funeral? One verified insider (questioneverything) stated that CWW attended RB's father's funeral, however no one has EVER said QE was a brother of RB. QE is a verified insider but don't be too quick to assume QE is anything other than an insider.

In fact, another verified insider disputes that CWW even attended RB's father's funeral. Maybe Greg Bolin can clear all that up on the radio show tonight. (I believe I saw that question posted in the radio show thread?)

Just trying to set the record straight here because there is obviously a good bit of confusion and misunderstood assumptions about this.
Yes, my sincerest apologies. It was stated these occurrences took place during RB's Dad's funeral.

<modsnip> Hopefully things will be cleared up with the interview.

From your link:
9131682_G.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member