Victim: Dr. Teresa Ann Grace Sievers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How incredibly sad :frown:

*Nin ~ You are good at finding things.
I remember seeing a video of TS... (I think it was video) or maybe I saw her words somewhere? She said something very similar to (not verbatim) We are exactly where we are supposed to be at this very moment in time ?? I just remember breaking down and crying my eyes out when I saw that. It just broke my heart because, well you all know why :frown:

It was maybe back in July or August when it caught my attention. I kept meaning to post how sad it was, but for some reason I must have gotten distracted? I don't know but I can't find it now. I listened to her video again 3 or 4 days ago, but I still didn't hear/see it. I might have missed that part? I have been looking for a week now.

Does anyone else remember seeing it?

I remember seeing a video of TS... (I think it was video) or maybe I saw her words somewhere? She said something very similar to (not verbatim) We are exactly where we are supposed to be at this very moment in time ?? I just remember breaking down and crying my eyes out when I saw that. It just broke my heart because, well you all know why :frown:

It was maybe back in July or August when it caught my attention. I kept meaning to post how sad it was, but for some reason I must have gotten distracted? I don't know but I can't find it now. I listened to her video again 3 or 4 days ago, but I still didn't hear/see it. I might have missed that part? I have been looking for a week now.

If you go to Dr. Siever's website (http://www.drteresasievers.com/) and look under Speaking and then Presentations, you will find several videos that she did. I haven't found the one that you mentioned, but I did play another one where she is talking about the stages of life. She says something like "What comes after Post Menopause, Post Mortem"? She says "I don't know about you, but I'm not ready for post-mortem." Very sad indeed.

Worth watching all 44 minutes!

Timestamp 00:25 “Everything happens for a divine reason and in divine order”

Dr Sievers & Lenka Spiska: Why People Don't Heal
Published on Feb 9, 2015
Presented Oct. 23 2014

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ievers-Youtube-videos&p=12049371#post12049371

Worth watching all 44 minutes!

Timestamp 00:25 “Everything happens for a divine reason and in divine order”

Dr Sievers & Lenka Spiska: Why People Don't Heal
Published on Feb 9, 2015
Presented Oct. 23 2014

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ievers-Youtube-videos&p=12049371#post12049371

THANK YOU so much SeeSea !! That's the one I've been looking for and remembering :cry: After I wrote my post this morning I remembered that the word divine was in it. Thanks again!

Everything happens for a divine reason, and in an Divine order :heartbeat:

Hard to imagine that at some point that TS would not see MS for what he truly is.

THANK YOU so much SeeSea !! That's the one I've been looking for and remembering :cry: After I wrote my post this morning I remembered that the word divine was in it. Thanks again!

Everything happens for a divine reason, and in an Divine order :heartbeat:

This has always been my belief:
We are exactly where we are supposed to be at this very moment in time​

For those who can attend any of the court dates: If you can, wear something purple to show support for Dr. Sievers' family. (Teresa's favorite color was purple.)

The ex-husband of Dr. Sievers is giving an interview to NBC2 (Ft. Myers). The interview is scheduled to air this Thursday evening - likely the 6:00 news hour.

The ex-husband of Dr. Sievers is giving an interview to NBC2 (Ft. Myers). The interview is scheduled to air this Thursday evening - likely the 6:00 news hour.

Hi Southwflorida - can you tell me where you saw this information? Do you have a link?

Hi Southwflorida - can you tell me where you saw this information? Do you have a link?

There is a teaser for it on the NBC-2 Facebook page. I so not see it on their regular webpage.

[h=5]NBC2 News[/h]8 hrs ·

THIS THURSDAY: The NBC2 Investigators shed new light onto the mysterious murder of Dr. Teresa Sievers. We speak exclusively to her first husband. Hear what he knows and has seen since her death.

There is a teaser for it on the NBC-2 Facebook page. I so not see it on their regular webpage.

NBC2 News

8 hrs ·

THIS THURSDAY: The NBC2 Investigators shed new light onto the mysterious murder of Dr. Teresa Sievers. We speak exclusively to her first husband. Hear what he knows and has seen since her death.

Excellent! Thank you for posting!

-Nin

Thank you

Sounds very interesting. Maybe Tricia can get him to do a radio show.

I remember he spoke in the media before the arrest were made. At the time i thought it was odd they kept in touch. But grown-ups do that sometimes.

It appears they have livestreaming for anyone to watch on Thursday. Right now it's not active, would need to check during a newscast to ensure this works prior to Thursday.

http://www.nbc-2.com/category/228898/video-streaming-from-livestream

HTH

ETA: This link looks like it is an alternative and may be better for livestream? http://original.livestream.com/nbc2

ETA#2
I tried both above at 12 noon today, and neither worked. Perhaps someone else can come up with a livestream that works/has been tested.

I remember he spoke in the media before the arrest were made. At the time i thought it was odd they kept in touch. But grown-ups do that sometimes.

He even commented on MS's FB. So they all seem to have had a "good" relationship, for a lack of a better word.

-Nin

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back