Victim: Dr. Teresa Ann Grace Sievers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you AmazonRain. My heart sank when I read this. It must have been a lot on her shoulders. Too much for one person.

I share your emotions, OC. AmazonRain will augment her statements when the timing is right. We are fortunate and grateful to have so many intelligent and caring members and Mods at WS.

Dr. Sievers, it appears, had an albatross around her neck that she may not have realized or accepted. The albatross broke free at a terrible cost to many in the family and community. <modsnip>

So many times we find ourselves loving the victims of horrendous crimes. Travis Alexander, Caylee Anthony and Dylan Redwine come to mind. We become almost obsessed with seeking justice for our newly found loved ones. Dr. Teresa Sievers has become endearing to my heart because of the standards she applied to helping and serving others in the best possible way she knew how. She continually pursued new licensure in various areas with the goal of learning how to offer her patients a new, healthy lease on their lives. It's a heart thing. She truly wanted her patients to feel better. I don't think she did it for the profit of selling supplements, et al. That was just a little bonus. Dr. S sought various ways to help her patients live the best life possible. I admire her for that. Viewing her informative videos has helped me strive for a healthier lifestyle. I wish there were more of her lectures to hear; however, someone took her gifts from us when they snuffed her own breath from her in a premeditated and most brutal manner. May her lovely legacy live on in the hearts of those who loved her and her visions for a better tomorrow.

Standing in the Gap of Justice for Dr. Teresa Sievers and her two beautiful daughters

According to the EBella article one day in 2003 Dr Sievers went into the Saint Petersburg practice of Stacey Sievers, MS sister (passed away since) and her future sister in law.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=ebella+article,+dr+teresa+sievers

-Nin

We also know she was previously married from 2000 to 2003.
http://www.abc-7.com/story/29869133/the-murder-of-dr-teresa-sievers-8-weeks-later
Dr. Sievers was previously married to KC, prior to her marriage to Mark. Sievers and KC were married from 2000 until 2003.
According to a post in the RHHC thread, Dr. Sievers married MS on 11/8/2003. So it sounds like a quick courtship to me.

After watching Dateline last night, which was an episode about a woman who was killed in her home before testifying against the man who had sexually assaulted her a year before, I'm beginning to think TS was already working with law enforcement, maybe even FBI, about something illegal Wayne was involved in, and possibly even MS, and she was killed in an attempt to thwart the investigation/shut her up. LE zeroed in on Wayne right away because of TS's involvement with them (LE) already.

Just a theory.

It was also staged to look like a burglary but nothing was missing, I believe. (Was kinda falling asleep at times)

After watching Dateline last night, which was an episode about a woman who was killed in her home before testifying against the man who had sexually assaulted her a year before, I'm beginning to think TS was already working with law enforcement, maybe even FBI, about something illegal Wayne was involved in, and possibly even MS, and she was killed in an attempt to thwart the investigation/shut her up. LE zeroed in on Wayne right away because of TS's involvement with them (LE) already.

Just a theory.

It was also staged to look like a burglary but nothing was missing, I believe. (Was kinda falling asleep at times)

Would she leave her precious children with MS? I think not

I have to admit I am very confused.

TS must have come from a sophisticated background. Her sibs are very accomplished. TS must value education greatly ,but we see that MS's skills seem to be subpar. His background seems to be of little education.

At some point, TS must have gotten tired of him.

I have to admit I am very confused.

TS must have come from a sophisticated background. Her sibs are very accomplished. TS must value education greatly ,but we see that MS's skills seem to be subpar. His background seems to be of little education.

At some point, TS must have gotten tired of him.

Well she must have seen something in this man to marry him.
And its not good to marry someone just like yourself...
Education or lack of does not make u a better or worse person.

I know many here think he is guilty and maybe he is but just what if he is NOT.

I think TS and MS were onto a practice that stood to make a lot of money over time.
Where CWW came into I have no idea. I cant wait to hear.

Right now as we look at the cast of characters surrounding Teresa's life we are absolutely stunned but perhaps down the road we may come to understand her decisions.

I kind of look at this two ways.

1. Teresa for some reason was one outgoing energetic persona as a professional but in her personal life she may have lacked confidence and may have had some emotional problems leading her to clearly marry DOWN. She was keenly aware of her very successful siblings and maybe felt a need to keep up with the family. Perhaps she looked at her biological clock too and at the same time the fake affable MS came into her life. All these sorts of factors may have played a role in perhaps not having her antennas raised properly and really examining MS and her relationship with him. Sometime people in the self help business have the very issues that they are trying to help others with i.e. confidence, addictions, finances, and relationships.

2. MS is a textbook sociopath the kind that could fool, manipulate and slowly destroy another human being just for his own hedonistic self preservation. He could have totally hid his past life and relationships from Teresa and she had absolutely no idea. It all was a fraud and MS operated his whole life in SWFL as a made up lie and not the doting stay at home loving dad.

Anyway you look at it this it is painful for all the good people surrounding Teresa especially those dear girls. But something tells me those girls are going to be super tough and weather all of this and become what their mother tried to be a successful, happy, "contributing to our society" WOMAN and a MOM!

Mark Sievers, as a surviving spouse of a deceased victim, might qualify for Florida Victim Compensation:

http://myfloridalegal.com/webfiles.nsf/WF/MRAY-8CVP5T/$file/BVCVictimCompensationBrochure.pdf

Bureau of Victim Compensation
WHO CAN APPLY? &#8226; A surviving spouse, parent, child or sibling of a deceased victim.
BENEFITS AVAILABLE - Loss of support for persons who were principally dependent on a deceased victim who was employed and earned income at the time of the crime.

Well she must have seen something in this man to marry him.
And its not good to marry someone just like yourself...
Education or lack of does not make u a better or worse person.

I know many here think he is guilty and maybe he is but just what if he is NOT.

I think TS and MS were onto a practice that stood to make a lot of money over time.
Where CWW came into I have no idea. I cant wait to hear.

A lot of this is snake oil.. take it or leave it..you dont have to agree with me. Main stream insurance companies wont pay for it.. the schools that teach it and the accreditations are suspect. i posted this on another thread. i will post it here. JMO

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/15/bu...ging.html?_r=0

<modsnip>

A plastic surgeon is in a totally different income bracket than someone like TS. MS wouldn't have been driving that banged up minivan had TS pursued a different specialty.

A plastic surgeon is in a totally different income bracket than someone like TS. MS wouldn't have been driving that banged up minivan had TS pursued a different specialty.

Her choice of a Caribbean med school would have limited her options. A specialty like that may not have been available to her. The big money specialties are very competitive and grads from US schools are given preference.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Her choice of a Caribbean med school would have limited her options. A specialty like that may not have been available to her. The big money specialties are very competitive and grads from US schools are given preference.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Agreed, she was definitely unconventional in her career choices.

Back when TS and MS were dating then married, the Internet was not what it is today. People were not checking up on each other as they do today.

TS had just come out of a divorce, so one can imagine months of a miserable marriage. She meets MS who puts on the charm, charisma, perfect gentleman acts and sweeps her off her feet. He sees the perfect chance to move way up the ladder and sees the $$$$ signs! What do you want to bet it was his idea to get married?

And then, after the wedding, bit by bit, the pieces start unraveling about who MS is? I doubt she knew everything about him or his friends from the past. It doesn't seem like she would have stayed in the marriage, let alone let him be around the girls if she had full knowledge of his real life!

Perhaps MS feared a divorce was in the near future and came up with this idea?

Back when TS and MS were dating then married, the Internet was not what it is today. People were not checking up on each other as they do today.

TS had just come out of a divorce, so one can imagine months of a miserable marriage. She meets MS who puts on the charm, charisma, perfect gentleman acts and sweeps her off her feet. He sees the perfect chance to move way up the ladder and sees the $$$$ signs! What do you want to bet it was his idea to get married?

And then, after the wedding, bit by bit, the pieces start unraveling about who MS is? I doubt she knew everything about him or his friends from the past. It doesn't seem like she would have stayed in the marriage, let alone let him be around the girls if she had full knowledge of his real life!

Perhaps MS feared a divorce was in the near future and came up with this idea?

Re: "TS had just come out of a divorce, so one can imagine months of a miserable marriage."

There has been no indication, to my knowledge, that TS's prior marriage was "miserable". From what MSM has previously reported, it seemed quite the opposite, and that she and her ex-husband remained friendly and in regular contact.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29868828/the-murder-of-dr-teresa-sievers-8-weeks-later#.VgivlvlViko
Dr. Sievers was previously married to Kenny Cousins, prior to her marriage to Mark. Sievers and Cousins were married from 2000 until 2003.
Cousins told us he and Sievers remained friends.
"We were always very close, close as friends and remained that way. I spoke to her every month. She's a person I could rely on," Cousins explained by phone.

The Psychopath Exposed: Understanding and Dealing with an Emotional Predator Jonas Warstad
This is a short read and packed with info in understanding a psychopath. I have no doubt TS was well groomed by MS and rushed into this marriage thinking she had found the man of her dreams. Unfortunately, I know a professional woman that was groomed and married the psychopath. 4 days after the wedding she saw the evil coming out. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back