Victim: Dr. Teresa Ann Grace Sievers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
KC may not have wanted any children. TS had them soon after marriage that had a rather hurried courtship with MS.

I agree this might be part of it. Wonder if KC also remarried?

I believe that November is TS birth month. Does anyone recall the date? Many thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Death Certificate of Dr Teresa Sievers

pBcJhxx.jpg

-Nin

NIN, you're awesome. Thank you for all the time and energy you've been putting into this case.

I don't see a cause of death.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I don't see a cause of death.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

DC's with COD are only available to relatives of the deceased, sorry. It was quite sad to receive the DC and to post it here, I have to admit. RIP Dr Sievers!

-Nin

FL has two death certificates. One with cause, one without.

http://www.floridahealth.gov/certificates/certificates/death/

In Florida, anyone may order a Florida Death Certificate "Without cause of death".

A Florida Death Certificate "With Cause of Death" is confidential by Florida Law and may only be issued to:
-The decedent's spouse, parent, child, grandchild, or sibling (if 18 years of age or older).
-Any person who provides a "Will" that has been executed pursuant to state statute 732.502; an insurance policy or other document that demonstrates his or her interest in the estate of the decedent;
-Any person who provides documentation that he or she is acting on behalf of any of the previously mentioned persons.

Fifty (50) years following the date of death, "Cause of death" becomes public information and anyone may obtain a Death Certificate with this information. Any time period prior to the fifty years, "cause of death" is considered confidential by Florida law.

Thanks Nin. I'm sure it was hard to post this ...It was hard to read it. So very sad.

The Death Certificate stings my heart: Teresa was so very young; oh, it is so very sad. Leaving two precious, innocent little girls...

I love learning that Teresa finished patient appointments with prayer, together, Teresa and her patient. I myself have had 'Spiritual Direction' (google it...) for lengthy periods of time. IMO having a very well-educated 'other person' (same gender as me) end our meetings by asking me to pray aloud, to talk to Jesus/God to speak to Jesus what I am feeling, altered the meaning of prayer for me. This is my personal experience.

Death Certificate of Dr Teresa Sievers

-Nin

COD would be listed on the d.c. "Long form"... May be listed in the regional Bureau of Vital Statistics if not recorded in the County.
County Clerk's offices typically record the d.c. "Short form" which does not list the COD. You have the short form here, NIN.

http://www.floridahealth.gov/certificates/certificates/death/

In Florida, anyone may order a Florida Death Certificate "Without cause of death".

A Florida Death Certificate "With Cause of Death" is confidential by Florida Law and may only be issued to:
-The decedent's spouse, parent, child, grandchild, or sibling (if 18 years of age or older).
-Any person who provides a "Will" that has been executed pursuant to state statute 732.502; an insurance policy or other document that demonstrates his or her interest in the estate of the decedent;
-Any person who provides documentation that he or she is acting on behalf of any of the previously mentioned persons.

Fifty (50) years following the date of death, "Cause of death" becomes public information and anyone may obtain a Death Certificate with this information. Any time period prior to the fifty years, "cause of death" is considered confidential by Florida law.

Yes, all true SeeSeas

The Death Certificate stings my heart: Teresa was so very young; oh, it is so very sad. Leaving two precious, innocent little girls...

I love learning that Teresa finished patient appointments with prayer, together, Teresa and her patient. I myself have had 'Spiritual Direction' (google it...) for lengthy periods of time. IMO having a very well-educated 'other person' (same gender as me) end our meetings by asking me to pray aloud, to talk to Jesus/God to speak to Jesus what I am feeling, altered the meaning of prayer for me. This is my personal experience.

Why pay for prayer?

I had never seen a Ss# that starts with a "0". Is that a progression thing from coast to coast? Also I felt really sad and even guilty for even seeing her SS and death certificate. It's all just very jarring. I hope her girls are safe. Lots of thoughts....

I had never seen a Ss# that starts with a "0". Is that an progression thing from coast to coast? Also I felt really sad and even guilty for even seeing her SS and death certificate. It just very jarring. I hope her girls are safe. Lots of thoughts....

Her ss# should of been blocked prior to recording this. I'll report this to the clerks.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back