Victim: Dr. Teresa Ann Grace Sievers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why pay for prayer?
I would think that most patients were not looking to "pay for prayer" but prayer was a mode, or a "bed side manner" of the doctor. I wish there was a doctor near me with such a great reputation that offered real integrated methods. I would be going. as I feel most of her patients did, for her health services and prayer was an integral part of her beliefs that she shared with her patients.

I would think that most patients were not looking to "pay for prayer" but prayer was a mode, or a "bed side manner" of the doctor. I wish there was a doctor near me with such a great reputation that offered real integrated methods. I would be going. as I feel most of her patients did, for her health services and prayer was an integral part of her beliefs that she shared with her patients.

Teresa would never require anyone to pray or expect payment for prayer. However, if someone expressed that they shared a faith in God or partook in prayer, she would have certainly asked the person if they wanted to pray together. Teresa was deeply spiritual but recognized that her faith wasn't the faith of all people. She was married to a non-practicing Jew who sometimes proclaimed himself an atheist so there was no judgment tied to her belief system and whether or not others shared this system.

I had never seen a Ss# that starts with a "0". Is that an progression thing from coast to coast? Also I felt really sad and even guilty for even seeing her SS and death certificate. It just very jarring. I hope her girls are safe. Lots of thoughts....
I agree and are surprised her SS# was left for all to see. First thing that comes to mind, is identity theft.
The prefix # is normal. Coincidentally, myself & TS were born the same year and in CT. Mine begins with "099."

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Teresa would never require anyone to pray or expect payment for prayer. However, if someone expressed that they shared a faith in God or partook in prayer, she would have certainly asked the person if they wanted to pray together. Teresa was deeply spiritual but recognized that her faith wasn't the faith of all people. She was married to a non-practicing Jew who sometimes proclaimed himself an atheist so there was no judgment tied to her belief system and whether or not others shared this system.

If you don't mind answering- was TS your doctor (in addition to your friend)??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Death Certificate stings my heart: Teresa was so very young; oh, it is so very sad. Leaving two precious, innocent little girls...

I love learning that Teresa finished patient appointments with prayer, together, Teresa and her patient. I myself have had 'Spiritual Direction' (google it...) for lengthy periods of time. IMO having a very well-educated 'other person' (same gender as me) end our meetings by asking me to pray aloud, to talk to Jesus/God to speak to Jesus what I am feeling, altered the meaning of prayer for me. This is my personal experience.
Absolutely agree. In seeing that certificate, I was taken back with the reality of her death. For those of us who have never known her, personally, it can be hard (at least for me) to connect emotionally.

I agree and are surprised her SS# was left for all to see. First thing that comes to mind, is identity theft.
The prefix # is normal. Coincidentally, myself & TS were born the same year and in CT. Mine begins with "099."

It's an odd thing, but SSN are regularly available online once the death has been entered into the Social Security system. You see it on ancestry and other websites that list deaths. I wonder what the lag time is between death being registered and a red flag on the SSN in case someone tries to use it immediately after death?

I'm an Atheist and a Psychic Detective. I can tell you we never had any religious conversations/prayer during the 2 years she treated me. Sometimes when she was having a hard time trying to figure out what to do next... to try and heal me...(because we had thrown in everything AND the kitchen sink in)...she would ask me what my intuition told me. It was nice to be respected by her in that way. The only way I knew that she was religious..was that she wore a small cross.

It's an odd thing, but SSN are regularly available online once the death has been entered into the Social Security system. You see it on ancestry and other websites that list deaths. I wonder what the lag time is between death being registered and a red flag on the SSN in case someone tries to use it immediately after death?
I would think it's a gift for someone looking for a new identity or to commit fraud.

Social security numbers of dead people get loaded into a database called the Social Security Death Index. This turns out to be a public database and there are several places on the Internet where you can access it. If you are curious, try this site:

Social Security Death Index (SSDI)

If you type in the name of a dead person the database will show:

- Date of birth
- Date of death
- Last Residence
- The person’s social security number
- The state where the social security number was issued

I had never seen a Ss# that starts with a "0". Is that a progression thing from coast to coast? Also I felt really sad and even guilty for even seeing her SS and death certificate. It's all just very jarring. I hope her girls are safe. Lots of thoughts....

She was born in CT & that region the SSN's start with a 0

Social security numbers of dead people get loaded into a database called the Social Security Death Index. This turns out to be a public database and there are several places on the Internet where you can access it. If you are curious, try this site:

Social Security Death Index (SSDI)

If you type in the name of a dead person the database will show:

- Date of birth
- Date of death
- Last Residence
- The person’s social security number
- The state where the social security number was issued
FelicityLemon, I wonder if all states participate in fraud prevention with this available database.

Very true, Irish. In the FL County that I reside in, all SSN's are redacted on the "short form" DC right before they are recorded. It is done as standard protocol & without exception.

I don't know why the Clerks office in TS's County didn't do that.

Very true, Irish. In the FL County that I reside in, all SSN's are redacted on the "short form" DC right before they are recorded. It is done as standard protocol & without exception.

I don't know why the Clerks office in TS's County didn't do that.
Yeah, that bugs me.

The COD recorded in the public records is not available online so no confidential information is compromised.

Yes & No, River......it is recorded (the "short form" DC anyway) for public record but it is not visible online. Anyone can go in person or request in writing for her "short form" DC & they would receive it for a small fee.
The SSN should have been redacted.
The "long form" doesn't get recorded for "public record" & yes, as you said has the COD.

No, River......it is recorded (the "short form" DC anyway) for public record but it is not visible online. Anyone can go in person or request in writing for her "short form" DC & they would receive it for a small fee.
The SSN should have been redacted.
Sorry, the wine is kicking in; what is DC?

To be safe, it is best to record a death into the Social Security Death Index.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back