Victim: Dr. Teresa Ann Grace Sievers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry, the wine is kicking in; what is DC?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That is "Clerk-speak" for Death Certificate.
And "redacted" is when the social security numbers are blocked from publicly recorded documents (either manually or through automated methods depending on how sophisticated the Clerk's processing systems work--varies by County).

I'm an Atheist and a Psychic Detective. I can tell you we never had any religious conversations/prayer during the 2 years she treated me. Sometimes when she was having a hard time trying to figure out what to do next... to try and heal me...(because we had thrown in everything AND the kitchen sink in)...she would ask me what my intuition told me. It was nice to be respected by her in that way. The only way I knew that she was religious..was that she wore a small cross.

That sounds just like Teresa, thanks for posting.

That is "Clerk-speak" for Death Certificate.
And "redacted" is when the social security numbers are blocked from publicly recorded documents (either manually or through automated methods depending on how sophisticated the Clerk's processing systems work--varies by County).
I just wonder, if I decide to go create a new identity in Lawrence, IN (made-up) under the identity of Teresa A. Sievers, will their agencies be versed by this national database, notified, and alerted?

I just wonder, if I decide to go create a new identity in Lawrence, IN (made-up) under the identity of Teresa A. Sievers, will their agencies be versed by this national database, notified, and alerted?

That's a good question, Irish---especially in light of so much identity theft. I know that when my father passed, the funeral parlor/crematorium had copies of the DC. I think they may have an automated system that ties into the Social Security Death Index database which is a governmental database. I presume this is also tied into one's social security payments.
I know I recorded his DC ("short form") with the County clerk for "public record" & his SSN was redacted. I also sent a copy to the Social Security Department & confirmed his death in the Social Security Death Index.
I sent a copy of the "long form" DC to his life insurance company---they want to see the COD before they will pay out.

And when I say "copy"--these are official, stamped, watermarked copies. Photocopying renders them "void".

Moo

Yeah, that bugs me.

It bugs me too!! In my line of work I record things in Lee county daily and that is the first rule when recording a DC. Eradicate the SSN and the cause of death.

Why pay for prayer?

JMO: Why not pay for prayer? People pay for all sorts of temporary junk (e.g. electronics, shoes, clothes, $7.00 lattes, video games, apps, booze, cigs, lottery tickets), so if someone wants to pay for spiritual guidance, counseling, life coaches, etc, I say money well spent!

JMO: Why not pay for prayer? People pay for all sorts of temporary junk (e.g. electronics, shoes, clothes, $7.00 lattes, video games, apps, booze, cigs, lottery tickets), so if someone wants to pay for spiritual guidance, counseling, life coaches, etc, I say money well spent!

Right on, CeaElle! I'm sure that prayer wasn't itemized on your bill. That prayer was gifted to you by Dr. Sievers, and inspired by an even Higher Authority. You were, truly, Blessed. And she is still with you.

If I am not mistaken, I think you cannot find a SSN on the SSDI until 2 years after the death.

I can't believe this. I was just watching the Kathy Lee and Hoda Kotb segment of the Today Show, where they do two make-overs on Thursdays. The first lady reminded me of Dr. Sievers, when she had medium length brown hair. The lady was petite and bubbly, like Dr. Sievers. The second lady's last name was Siever.

Don't know if I was hallucinating, because I really didn't sleep well last night. I kept thinking and crying about Dr. Sievers. I don't think I've ever cried so much for anybody, like I've had for her. Not even for my own family.

My heart really goes out to her entire family. May God continue to bless them with strength, throughout this most painful ordeal.

I can't believe this. I was just watching the Kathy Lee and Hoda Kotb segment of the Today Show, where they do two make-overs on Thursdays. The first lady reminded me of Dr. Sievers, when she had medium length brown hair. The lady was petite and bubbly, like Dr. Sievers. The second lady's last name was Siever.

Don't know if I was hallucinating, because I really didn't sleep well last night. I kept thinking and crying about Dr. Sievers. I don't think I've ever cried so much for anybody, like I've had for her. Not even for my own family.

My heart really goes out to her entire family. May God continue to bless them with strength, throughout this most painful ordeal.

Teresa would not want you crying and losing sleep. She would be very worried about the impact on your health and encourage you to do a little walking or exercise and take your supplements and eat more vegetables. I see Teresa in many things on many occasions and know that her spirit is out there still shining grace on the world. So please take care of yourself and know that Teresa would want you to work hard to overcome any difficulty. She was okay with a good cry, but then would tell you in a firm but sincere way that it was time to keep moving - I hope you sleep better tonight.

Pretty sure she wouldn't recommend dairy though...;) I think of her all the time as I continue to work on my health...she taught me so much. I'm grateful.

God bless our TS! Her birthday month!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted in the Tribute thread and posted in the Media thread. Since those are either no discussion or low discussion, reposting here for discussion and to add to Dr. Sievers' biography.

On her birthday, friends and family remember slain Bonita doctor
By Jessica Lipscomb of the Naples Daily News
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...62-6e62-3666-e053-0100007f8d0e-351566691.html

On a Tuesday 47 years ago, Dr. Teresa Sievers was born Teresa Tottenham at Griffin Hospital in the small town of Derby, Connecticut. She was a fussy baby. Her 6-year-old sister wondered if there was maybe something wrong with her, but their mother just explained that babies couldn't talk, so they had to cry when they were hungry.

That was their Teresa: She made noise, she never went unnoticed, she wasn't afraid to ask for what she deserved.

"She just always knew what she wanted," said her older sister, Annie Tottenham Lisa. "She was just this magical, no BS kid. She never changed in her demeanor. She was no pretenses."

lots more at link.

Now that the documents are out, I just can't understand why a smart, strong, independent, religious, caring woman would stay in THIS marriage 4X longer than the FIRST marriage to KC. He made such a good impression during his interview, and he and TS remained friends all these years, they had to know each other very well, so he must have known something was amiss in her personal life, as things were probably going downhill for a while. Surely she could have reached out to him, or family, for any help or support if she needed to leave. Why 12 years with MS, when KC only lasted 3 years?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back