Victim: Dr. Teresa Ann Grace Sievers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There are very very few circumstances that a student loan can be forgiven. Is death one of them?

YES!
https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/repay-loans
....but keep in mind, there are several different types of student loans....so can't say "all of them"
with certainty. Wow, I can't believe I am actually thinking about this, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if "he" hadn't already researched that on his computer! As his mounting Tsunami of debt was about to be revealed, I am sure he was looking at every angle/way he could reduce, defer, consolidate or discharge his debts without the "psychologically" damning or embarrassing revelation of a publicly recorded bankruptcy. (DebbieGarcia has a great handle on "spotting some of those narcissitic traits" a lot faster than me. Deb, would disclosure of financial ruin, "turn up the heat" so to speak? While many would simply state, "We are going through some bad financial times.")
Is there a concise listing on the "date each LIFE insurance policy was initially purchased? the type and riders" As I only saw 2005 on one of them.
Whole life (expensive) vs Term (very affordable)
Disability, Accidental death/Double indemnity (being the victim of a murder is considered "accidental"...go figure)
I was thinking he "amassed a large amount of insurance" by telling his wife they were purchasing "larger and more affordable coverage"...but secretly kept paying for the premiums on the old one??

May your family and your children have all the strength they need during this difficult time of the year. We stand strong - for you!

-Nin

Attachments

• tears.jpg
    tears.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 517
[video=youtube;KldslHI9Utw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KldslHI9Utw[/video]

Please watch this video as TS seems so empowered. As a retired Life Coach myself, I cannot imagine that Teresa Shievers was so much in denial about her own happiness that she did not look at her own marriage.

This video was done in 2014.Was Teresa in denial about her own relationship? It appears that she gave up her own power in favour of her husband's control over her and her children. Was she a workaholic who denied her own happiness in favour of her patients?

Not to sound hokey, but you posting this video made it possible for Teresa to literally reach out from beyond and touch another person, who needed to hear her words. What a wonderful person she was, and I hope she will live on with her teachings and videos. Thank you! I prayed for something today and this could be the answer I was seeking.

Teresa Sievers’ ex-husband opens up about loss of beloved doctor
December 29, 2015
https://www.winknews.com/2015/12/29/teresa-sievers-ex-husband-opens-up-about-loss-of-beloved-doctor/

“My thought was well he’s [Mark] got a family member here, and I noticed this person with him was very paranoid, was turning around as he was walking. I later find out that was Curtis [Wayne] Wright,” Cousins said.
“I mean, my God, she’s 4’11” and by herself and defenseless,” Cousins said. “If there were problems in their marriage, why couldn’t they just get a divorce?”
“I really believe that she’s someone who was born to be a physician, and more importantly a physician in the sense of using her talents, skills, passions, gifts, to help others.”

I would never wish to post erroneous info that may mislead other posters nor our readers. Therefore, I wish to clarify something I posted earlier.

1) I wrote that Dr. Sievers' two girls had visits with the Sheriff's office. I have been unable to confirm this claim as fact. I was relying upon my own recall from July/Aug/Sept 2015.

2) I also cannot find confirmation that Dr. Sievers left Our Mother's Home in the months preceding her death. Again, I was relying upon memory from last July/Aug/Sept when I was more involved in this case. To the best of my knowledge, their website no longer mentions Dr. Sievers past the date of Feb. 07, 2013.
http://ourmothershome.com/website/?s=Teresa+Sievers

I am way behind most everyone as I am still reading Doc Dump 2 and only on pg 206 of that particular release. This case has developed so many intricacies that I may never have the opp to read and see everything. Thank you for understanding.

If anyone can validate my #1 or #2 assumptions, it would be most appreciated. I am aware that MS stopped communicating with LEO and refused for his daughters' handprints, etc to be given to LEO after he retained a lawyer.
Doc Dump Batch 2
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8bjduM3RsYzNCak0/view?pref=2&pli=1

1) Lee County Sheriff’s Office involvement with the Sievers’ children -
This link is no longer archived:
http://www.scrippsmedia.com/fox4now...-out-on-Dr-Sievers-murder-case-323782231.html
I found ^^^fox4now link here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ks-only-No-Discussion&p=12039255#post12039255
Sheriff Mike Scott opens up about Dr. Sievers' murder investigation
Video and story By Katie Jones. CREATED Sep 1, 2015
Teresa Sievers' sister has said she's focusing on her sister's two young daughters. Fox4 asked Sheriff Scott about them.
Fox4 reporter Katie Jones asked: Have you checked to make sure they are safe?
"We have. We've had quite a lot of involvement and interaction with the Sievers' children as recently as yesterday...quite extensive, Sheriff Scott said.

2) Dr Sievers was on Board of Directors for Our Mother’s Home from 2008 to 2014:
http://ourmothershome.com/website/2015/07/remembering-dr-teresa-sievers/
In 2008, Sievers joined the Board of Directors for Our Mother’s Home, and served as its President from 2011 to 2014.

TMI on Sievers case

Those of us who were patients of our beloved Dr. Teresa Sievers are hoping for justice here and every piece of news that comes through the media we cling to, but where is the privacy for this lovely young woman. Do we really need to see her bathroom and the line up of prescription bottles, or the bloody hammer with her hair wrapped around it, or a final note from each of her daughters before she boarded a plane for home?

<modsnip>
- SH, Fort Myers Beach

http://www.news-press.com/story/opi...ditor-sr-sievers-health-care-dozier/78679282/

I'd had such fond thoughts of Teresa this past week. Since Nov 2015 I've been redoubling my efforts to follow much of the advice she gave me (some of which I didn't understand the importance of..at the time). I reordered some of the testing she had done back then when I was so sick. The new test results came in...I was shocked to find that 80% of the issues I was having are now gone. I still have some healing and work to do to uncover root causes...to make so much forward progress based on her wise advice is such a gift. They may have taken her life...but she will never be forgotten.

Helper- that was beautiful. I couldn't be happier for the trajectory you are on towards healing.

I think I have an understanding a little better than most- I have a cousin who has celiacs and Lyme but went misdiagnosed or undiagnosed for years. She had a tremendous amount of personal trauma too- molested as a young girl by a family member who married into the family and losing a baby daughter 12 hours after she was born. She has been seeing a doctor in La Jolla, much like Theresa with amazing results- she's like a different person... a new and better person. It's been quite remarkable. I think I may take my son to see him.

Theresa was cutting edge but getting it so right. Wait and see this kind of medicine- whole person, integrated, east meets west- will be the new norm.

Thank you for continuing to give insight into how truly wonderful Theresa was! Big hugs friend!

Helper- that was beautiful. I couldn't be happier for the trajectory you are on towards healing.

I think I have an understanding a little better than most- I have a cousin who has celiacs and Lyme but went misdiagnosed or undiagnosed for years. She had a tremendous amount of personal trauma too- molested as a young girl by a family member who married into the family and losing a baby daughter 12 hours after she was born. She has been seeing a doctor in La Jolla, much like Theresa with amazing results- she's like a different person... a new and better person. It's been quite remarkable. I think I may take my son to see him.

Theresa was cutting edge but getting it so right. Wait and see this kind of medicine- whole person, integrated, east meets west- will be the new norm.

Thank you for continuing to give insight into how truly wonderful Theresa was! Big hugs friend!

You're welcome. I'm so grateful to her. She was the first Functional Medicine Doctor I'd ever been to...what a breath of fresh air she was. To have a physician order the right tests, look at them and say "well no wonder you feel so bad, let's see what we can do to help you feel better" was amazing. I HAD gone misdiagnosed for years no question about it.

Big hugs to everyone..those who knew her and those who are meeting her through this forum. I know she would appreciate the tenacity of the Websleuther's...fellow tribe members looking for answers and the truth! she was all about that...

Helper!!! (((((Hugs)))))

I learned today that my dear friends mother and my daughters friends 'Oma' was diagnosed with stage 3 Ovarian cancer. I drove right to our local Borders bookstore and bought a copy of Radical Remission for her because of watching Theresa's Bella magazine talk!

I didn't know quite how to explain how I learned about the book and if they had had more then one copy I would have purchased one for myself because of all the amazing information on health and hormones in it.

I love watching her videos, I'm so sorry she's gone- praying for justice now! I feel like I know her and she is a friend. We are all part of her tribe now, I do believe that!

Helper!!! (((((Hugs)))))

I learned today that my dear friends mother and my daughters friends 'Oma' was diagnosed with stage 3 Ovarian cancer. I drove right to our local Borders bookstore and bought a copy of Radical Remission for her because of watching Theresa's Bella magazine talk!

I didn't know quite how to explain how I learned about the book and if they had had more then one copy I would have purchased one for myself because of all the amazing information on health and hormones in it.

I love watching her videos, I'm so sorry she's gone- praying for justice now! I feel like I know her and she is a friend. We are all part of her tribe now, I do believe that!
Pretty amazing how things are just sometimes meant to be.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

One of the things I loved about Teresa and what made her a good health advocate for people was that she never just settled for some "pat" answer. She explored her world...asked questions...sought the advice and counsel of others...these are traits we admire in a leader. A willingness to say "I don't know everything" "what are your thoughts"...
The information we are all taking in today can be a lot...I'm just taking a moment to remember her.

One of the things I loved about Teresa and what made her a good health advocate for people was that she never just settled for some "pat" answer. She explored her world...asked questions...sought the advice and counsel of others...these are traits we admire in a leader. A willingness to say "I don't know everything" "what are your thoughts"...
The information we are all taking in today can be a lot...I'm just taking a moment to remember her.
With all this new video evidence coming out and accusations of TS being loud, demanding, pushy, and wanting things her way, etc.
I think it's really imperative that people, like you, make Teresa a real person.

Going a bit O/T here, but society still hasn't accepted strong women; nevermind, strong "working" women who may be the bread winner in the family. They're seen as threats, too masculine, and not as nurturing.

With all this new video evidence coming out and accusations of TS being loud, demanding, pushy, and wanting things her way, etc.
I think it's really imperative that people, like you, make Teresa a real person.

Going a bit O/T here, but society still hasn't accepted strong women; nevermind, strong "working" women who may be the bread winner in the family. They're seen as threats, too masculine, and not as nurturing.

That's something that actually galls me no end: when people complain about the boss "wanting things done their way". What business owner male or female (who pays you, btw) doesn't want things done the way they want?

You don't like the way the boss wants you to do it, find another job.

i have always been thrown off of how could TS have had items in her suitcase (she took to Connecticut) which indicated she was planning on being intimate with MS.

Let's face it, she had to have hated the guy by this time. He was a ball and chain around her neck. But as a woman i think i've figured it out why she planned to be intimate with him even tho' she probably wanted to like getting a root canal. She knew she needed to get control of the situation, get a plan for leaving his sorry *advertiser censored* and didn't want him to know it yet.

With the financial house of cards starting to fall down while simultaneously running her business into the ground, there had to be a day she was home to 'catch' the mail before he got to it - a notice of something financially in the rears.

He was beyond a slob, possessive, jealous,

she had to either know he was screwing around or suspected,

the heated loud arguments,

i think she made love to him to keep him right where she wanted him til she sprung it on him what exactly was going to happen and that was that he was getting his sorry *advertiser censored* out. knowing her kindness, she would have planned to present a way she would help set him up in an apartment or whatever, maybe help get him a job as an LPN (yeah right - he would have agreed to that).

she could have even been a little scared - probably more concerned about him being suicidal ...she knew he would totally flip out.

bless her heart. i would have done the same thing. she probably never had a clue in a million years he would ever physically hurt her.

i hope she never found out the big shot payed for CWW's wedding. If he had been my husband and i knew our finances were in ruin and found out he paid for that wedding, I may have murdered him myself and surely would have had jury nullification. (just kidding)

That's something that actually galls me no end: when people complain about the boss "wanting things done their way". What business owner male or female (who pays you, btw) doesn't want things done the way they want?

You don't like the way the boss wants you to do it, find another job.

I've thought the exact same thing! Gender bias. Has she been a male physician she would probably have been described as a go-getter, driven and a perfectionist. As a woman, it comes off as being just short of hysterical. It's wrong in many ways.

I've thought the exact same thing! Gender bias. Has she been a male physician she would probably have been described as a go-getter, driven and a perfectionist. As a woman, it comes off as being just short of hysterical. It's wrong in many ways.

I lived in an area that had a huge medical community. Male doctors that treated their staff disrespectfully were talked about and despised.

I lived in an area that had a huge medical community. Male doctors that treated their staff disrespectfully were talked about and despised.

Most people who treat others disrespectfully are despised. That said, I still stand by my opinion that gender bias does exist. It may be more prevalent in the corporate world vs the medical world, though.

Most people who treat others disrespectfully are despised. That said, I still stand by my opinion that gender bias does exist. It may be more prevalent in the corporate world vs the medical world, though.

IMO you both are right. As. We are in the medical community, I hear about physicians, both male and female, that treat their staff well as well as horribly. In the corporate world, I have heard women described as bwitches because they were self assured, assertive and driven. It all comes down to how one treats others that are subservient to them. Kindness and respect goes a long way.

I can remember working at a University hospital in the ICU and every July 1st, the new interns started. There were some that were kind and respected the nurses and their knowledge. Those that did not had really terrible nights when they were on call, being awakened every hour on the hour with a lab result, blood gas result or an update on a patient's condition whether they wanted it or not... Karma ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amelia65452
Back