Victim: Dr. Teresa Ann Grace Sievers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
attachment.php

Saw this picture again today...just reminded me what a gem she was in this world...one of a kind!

I love that photo. Looks very similar to my kayaks, I wonder where she was paddling? Looks similar to Telegraph Creek but she lived a tad further south and I haven't paddled much around there except for parts of the Estero Bay and I don't recognize it from those trips.

ETA: maybe the Estero River?

I love that photo. Looks very similar to my kayaks, I wonder where she was paddling? Looks similar to Telegraph Creek but she lived a tad further south and I haven't paddled much around there except for parts of the Estero Bay and I don't recognize it from those trips.

ETA: maybe the Estero River?
Estero Bay or Imperial River. I've seen that photo before, so thank you for sharing it. When I just looked at it again, I thought "how dare you!!"
I don't think I need to elaborate...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

BBM

I agree optimism for the long run is in order for the girls right now. They are old enough to have had their mother's value system instilled into them.
No doubt there will be hard issues that no child should face but from what we have read and heard on the interviews, these are smart and loving girls. In the right environment, with a loving and caring support system, this tragedy should not define their lives.
I'm in no way minimizing the impact of what their father did to their family. It is something they will deal with for the rest of their lives but ultimately doesn't need to define them.
We all know or have read about (maybe even personally experienced) children who experience unbelievable trauma. I am not sure what separates those who deal with it and overcome it vs those who allow it to become their life long albatross.
I have high expectations these children will accept the love, support and treatment given to them and have lives their mother would be proud of.
Right on!

Estero Bay or Imperial River. I've seen that photo before, so thank you for sharing it. When I just looked at it again, I thought "how dare you!!"
I don't think I need to elaborate...

She looks so happy and precious in that photograph. I agree..he probably had green colored potatoe salad for lunch today..

-Nin

She looks so happy and precious in that photograph. I agree..he probably had green colored potatoe salad for lunch today..

-Nin
Since he's never been in prison, I'm sure they straightened his "ars" out pretty quickly. I would bet prison is not a great place for a controlling, narcissistic person. Oh well.

O/T: I would like to wish all my WS friends a very Happy St. Patrick's Day, even if you aren't Irish. However, there may still be a way of getting some luck...Read on...
For whatever reason, this is the first year I haven't done anything to celebrate.
I just moved to FL 3 yrs ago and it's not the same as up North on this day.
Both my parents were born in Ireland (County Mayo and Leitrim) and I do take a lot of pride in that.
SOOO, if you "like" this post, you'll maybe get some good luck!
XOXOX to all here on WS!!

attachment.php
Since he's never been in prison, I'm sure they straightened his "ars" out pretty quickly. I would bet prison is not a great place for a controlling, narcissistic person. Oh well.

Maybe MS will ultimately end up in a federal prison somewhere...say, like in Littleton,CO. Jared Fogle's assailant will probably be assigned a new roommate once he is out of solitary.

Attachments

• All_Scared_Eggs.jpg
    All_Scared_Eggs.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 386
O/T: I would like to wish all my WS friends a very Happy St. Patrick's Day, even if you aren't Irish. However, there may still be a way of getting some luck...Read on...
For whatever reason, this is the first year I haven't done anything to celebrate.
Both my parents were born in Ireland (County Mayo and Leitrim) and I do take a lot of pride in that.

L.I.K.E.

-Nin

I borrowed the Luck Of The Irish for many years from my former husband whose birthday was today. He is gone now (he would have been 81 today), so I am grateful to irishchook for her generosity. I am a true believer and really like her/his post.

I also like those eggs a lot!

attachment.php

Maybe MS will ultimately end up in a federal prison somewhere...say, like in Littleton,CO. Jared Fogle's assailant will probably be assigned a new roommate once he is out of solitary.
Just in time for E**ter.

I borrowed the Luck Of The Irish for many years from my former husband whose birthday was today. He is gone now (he would have been 81 today), so I am grateful to irishchook for her generosity. I am a true believer and really like her/his post.

I also like those eggs a lot!
Thank you, so much. I am more than humbled by your reply. I am a 'she', but I undoubtedly believe your husband is shining down with "Irish" eyes and is smiling at you. God Bless.

I'm Irish! : )
My Grandmother was born on St Patrick's Day (County Cork)...she lived to be 100! (drank like a fish...go figure!) I'll add some of our family luck to the pot...

I'm Irish! : )
My Grandmother was born on St Patrick's Day (County Cork)...she lived to be 100! (drank like a fish...go figure!) I'll add some of our family luck to the pot...
Have/had aunts & uncles that did the same, plus smoking. We do do seem to live long lives...just sayin'
Yes, please add some to the pot for all that could use some.

attachment.php

Here's to hoping! Oh, and JF's assailant is in for a long, long time.

Love the egg faces.

Weird, posting this on any other thread. But, I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Passover.

Kelly green for St. Patricks day, or, mold green just because...
Just saw this, ahahaha! He's definitely a fungus among too many of us.
U2forever, is that a reference to the band? Just wondering.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123