Victim: Dr. Teresa Ann Grace Sievers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO you both are right. As. We are in the medical community, I hear about physicians, both male and female, that treat their staff well as well as horribly. In the corporate world, I have heard women described as bwitches because they were self assured, assertive and driven. It all comes down to how one treats others that are subservient to them. Kindness and respect goes a long way.

I can remember working at a University hospital in the ICU and every July 1st, the new interns started. There were some that were kind and respected the nurses and their knowledge. Those that did not had really terrible nights when they were on call, being awakened every hour on the hour with a lab result, blood gas result or an update on a patient's condition whether they wanted it or not... Karma ;)
I've always tried to live by what my 2nd grade teacher told us..."treat others the way that you want to be treated".

[video=youtu;KldslHI9Utw]http://youtu.be/KldslHI9Utw[/video]

I watched this video and was blown away. If anyone was going to get you excited about your health it was TS. I worked as a Critical Care RN for over 30 years and I have to admit, I can't remember ever seeing a physician this passionate, animated, or joyous about health.

[video=youtu;KldslHI9Utw]http://youtu.be/KldslHI9Utw[/video]

I watched this video and was blown away. If anyone was going to get you excited about your health it was TS. I worked as a Critical Care RN for over 30 years and I have to admit, I can't remember ever seeing a physician this passionate, animated, or joyous about health.

This video is awesome!! I truly believe that TS was working on her own "mind/body connection" and was beginning the process of making positive changes for her mind (moving her practice, perhaps divorcing MS, etc.). She already was eating very well and her physical body was in tip top shape so the next step was releasing other negative thoughts.

Moderators, I just realized I am the wrong thread with the step brother conversation, sorry. Please move or delete, thanks!

-Nin

Moderators, I just realized I am the wrong thread with the step brother conversation, sorry. Please move or delete, thanks!

-Nin

:)

I took that whole discussion down. We don't need to be talking about it anyway so y'all please don't continue on another thread. None of that is going to lead to identifying all those responsible for TS's murder. Just not necessary and too invasive to have up on a public forum.

:)

I took that whole discussion down. We don't need to be talking about it anyway so y'all please don't continue on another thread. None of that is going to lead to identifying all those responsible for TS's murder. Just not necessary and too invasive to have up on a public forum.

Thank you, beach. :daisy:

-Nin

These words are a comfort to me as I watch this case unfold, with justice being sought for TS as one by one ...those actively or passively involved in her murder are brought in....

In nature there are neither rewards nor punishments; there are consequences. ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

These words are a comfort to me as I watch this case unfold, with justice being sought for TS as one by one ...those actively or passively involved in her murder are brought in....

In nature there are neither rewards nor punishments; there are consequences. ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

I love your quote. So true. Now is the time for some on the fringe to find peace.

You can rest easier now, Dr. Sievers. Your precious little daughters are safe tonight and your murderers are in jail awaiting trial.

Love and prayers for those precious girls.

Ever the optimist, while others are sad for the girls, to me this is the first day of the rest of their lives. I am so happy and grateful that they are free. I know they might have challenging days and need time to adjust and adapt to a new life. Today the thought that they will be able to call a family member just to say hello and connect...makes me smile.

Ever the optimist, while others are sad for the girls, to me this is the first day of the rest of their lives. I am so happy and grateful that they are free. I know they might have challenging days and need time to adjust and adapt to a new life. Today the thought that they will be able to call a family member just to say hello and connect...makes me smile.

That is such a nice thought! I wonder if family members have been to trauma counselors to know how best to talk to the young girls.

I didn't think about them being able to speak to their CT family now!

That is such a nice thought! I wonder if family members have been to trauma counselors to know how best to talk to the young girls.
I'm sure they all will do whatever is needed. I was wondering this morning if authorities may have already been working with whoever would be receiving the girls...ahead of time.

I doubt it- if it's a friend of Marks but I guess you never know.

I'm sure they all will do whatever is needed. I was wondering this morning if authorities may have already been working with whoever would be receiving the girls...ahead of time.

I have been wondering if some of TS's family might already be on their way to FL by now.

BBM

I agree optimism for the long run is in order for the girls right now. They are old enough to have had their mother's value system instilled into them.
No doubt there will be hard issues that no child should face but from what we have read and heard on the interviews, these are smart and loving girls. In the right environment, with a loving and caring support system, this tragedy should not define their lives.
I'm in no way minimizing the impact of what their father did to their family. It is something they will deal with for the rest of their lives but ultimately doesn't need to define them.
We all know or have read about (maybe even personally experienced) children who experience unbelievable trauma. I am not sure what separates those who deal with it and overcome it vs those who allow it to become their life long albatross.
I have high expectations these children will accept the love, support and treatment given to them and have lives their mother would be proud of.

Just wanted to express my hope, that the hearing tomorrow will be to the very very best of Dr Sievers' children. They need to feel love. Lots of it.

R.I.P. Dr Sievers.

-Nin

Just wanted to express my hope, that the hearing tomorrow will be to the very very best of Dr Sievers' children. They need to feel love. Lots of it.

R.I.P. Dr Sievers.

-Nin

From your keyboard to the Judge's ears, I hope and pray that this comes to fruition....

:praying:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teresa pic in kajak 2.jpg

Saw this picture again today...just reminded me what a gem she was in this world...one of a kind!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back