Victim: Jessica Taylor, 20, found Manorville July 2003 & Gilgo Beach Mar 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This thread was pulled due to the sleuthing of JLD, a non-person of interest. Websleuths does not allow the sleuthing of just anyone. There must be a reasonable connection to the case and/or victim before we will allow our members to sleuth an individual.

Anyone named as a person of interest may be sleuthed. If an individual has been questioned and interviewed by law enforcement, although not named as a person of interest, we may give some latitude in researching that individual. If an individual has made comments in the media which lead us to believe they have a connection to the case and/or victim, we may allow sleuthing of that individual.

We do not allow sleuthing of someone simply because they may own a business in the area or provide a service in the area where the crime may have been committed.

**There must be a reasonable connection to the case or the victim before an individual may be sleuthed.**

Please post responsibly.

But more importantly, it appears that a reader at the Long Island Press has left a message directed to the person referenced above. That message suggests there are three more bodies to find. The comment was posted on a story about JT on MAY 1st, 2102...the ANNIVERSARY of SG's disappearance.

But more importantly, it appears that a reader at the Long Island Press has left a message directed to the person referenced above. That message suggests there are three more bodies to find. The comment was posted on a story about JT on MAY 1st, 2102...the ANNIVERSARY of SG's disappearance.

....and this post appeared in a thread that Remi posted in and we know for sure SK doesn't care much for Remi...

You guys are on a roll today! There's some good stuff on Jessica there I hadn't seen before. Well done. I saw that photo of her in the thong with the other girl. I was referring to the one linked below. I should have just done it this way initially to avoid the confusion. My fault. I circled the one I believe is Jessica. Thoughts?

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7899/jessicataylor.jpg

To me, that person looks like she might be bi-racial or a light skinned African-American. The photo of the girl in the thong is definitely Jessica, but I'm not too sure about this girl. The girl next to the girl in the knit cap looks more like JT IMO.

This Remy guy is an idiot. Not only is he not very bright, he clearly hasn't improved his life in any way since he moved away from NYC. He now has a young child who has been neglected (proof of this is in the neglect charge brought on him by the police) and he's now trying to steal things from Wal Mart.

He's proof that pimps are nothing but scumbags who are not too bright. What a loser.

I'd like to know how Jessica met him. Earlier in this thread, there were links to court cases for him in Atlantic City. I think he even commented on a JT article and made comments like, "I was in prison in NJ at the time JT was murdered". I don't know whether or not Jessica was ever arrested in Atlantic City.

Jessica is one of the victims whom I feel especially sorry for. She was so young, and seemed so lost. Her family have never spoken out about her murder or publicly called for justice. It's too bad that she ended up with an idiot like Remy. He may not have anything to do with her murder, but he's obviously not a good person at all. I hope his current girlfriend can see this and get away from him.

KW is married and one of his wife's FB friends is a mutual FB friend of one of Akeem's FB friends.

I'm not sure that KW was incarcerated, in NJ. You can go to the NJ Courts and do a search by name. That is where I found it but as someone else said he doesn't seem to have a record there until after JT was killed.

KW is married and one of his wife's FB friends is a mutual FB friend of one of Akeem's FB friends.

I'm not sure that KW was incarcerated, in NJ. You can go to the NJ Courts and do a search by name. That is where I found it but as someone else said he doesn't seem to have a record there until after JT was killed.

Here's where I originally read what KW said about being locked up:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...7SSDS0D2S+remired69&cd=14&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

I remember trying to access that court's records, but not being able to find anything. Fred&Edna found this and posted it a few months ago.

Of course, this is KW speaking, so take what he's saying with a grain of salt. He can't even type his email address correctly. Sorry, but I just can't stand this guy. He's such a moron.

What I found was an assault charge in 2005 and a sexual assault charge in 2004...neither of which is for promoting prostitution... as he said in that comment.

He probably wishes he got charged for pimping:rolleyes:. I tried to find NJ court records on him, and couldn't come up with anything. Did he do any time for those earlier charges? JT disappeared in 2003; KW made that comment in 07, but made it sound like he was serving time when JT disappeared. Did you find anything from 2002-2003?

I was wrong, when i dug a little deeper, i saw that they superseded the indictment from Sexual Assault to Promoting Prostitution. It is hard to tell how long he was incarcerated...one place says sentence 4 years and on the same form it says days incarcerated 379. Sorry for the mistake but their pages are hard to read and hard to navigate.

He probably wishes he got charged for pimping:rolleyes:. I tried to find NJ court records on him, and couldn't come up with anything. Did he do any time for those earlier charges? JT disappeared in 2003; KW made that comment in 07, but made it sound like he was serving time when JT disappeared. Did you find anything from 2002-2003?

Nope, just the 2004 assault and the 2005 sexual assault that was superseded to promoting prostitution.

You all talk about me like you know me or even know what went on with me and Jessica but you don't know anything. I love that girl and since she's been gone my life ihas not been the same. She was more then a prostitud to me and i would not could not ever hurt her.yes we did what we did but we was more then that.she ment more to me then any of the girls i ever had working for me.and to the fool who tried to post my address.lol i haven't live in that place in years and i wasn't from brookly i just lived there for a short time i am and always was from Harlem. Im not h iding from my past or none of you so if yo tu got something to say to me my email is<modsnip> if you feel the need to vent email me and if you're worth my time ill respond otherwise please keep my name off out of your mouth.

how can you talk about me when you never met me. I know i wasn't always a good person but i love jt and i still hurt. I went threw a mental brakedown when i lost her. I spoke with her mom many of times and i was the only one that asked for police help when she went missing.if you have something to say to me then come any it but don't his behind this site

I did 4 years for pimping and a year for assaulting a co. Now does that male you happy like i said i do.t have nothin to hide from you nobodies

You all talk about me like you know me or even know what went on with me and Jessica but you don't know anything. I love that girl and since she's been gone my life ihas not been the same. She was more then a prostitud to me and i would not could not ever hurt her.yes we did what we did but we was more then that.she ment more to me then any of the girls i ever had working for me.and to the fool who tried to post my address.lol i haven't live in that place in years and i wasn't from brookly i just lived there for a short time i am and always was from Harlem. Im not h iding from my past or none of you so if yo tu got something to say to me my email <modsnip> if you feel the need to vent email me and if you're worth my time ill respond otherwise please keep my name off out of your mouth.

Good for you remi. We both know this twisted serial killer isn't a pimp and is just a pathetic little human preying on small girls. I am on a mission for the truth and believe you may be able to help. You never know, one little detail you never thought of might be the missing link that solves the biggest investigation in Long Island History and an internationally famous unsolved serial killer case. For example, do you ever remember seeing a man that looks like the face on my icon? Do you remember any johns that were from eastern long island, suffolk county, near jones beach? Do you know of any reason jessica would have been out east near riverhead or manorville? I would like to link up and pick your brain, information leading to this devils arrest comes with a 25k reward and some serious credits. I can be in harlem anytime.

<modsnip>

Mr White, we check every angle and we hope that LE will too. We want Jessica's murder solved and prosecuted. The only way this forum works is for us to post public information and to try VERY hard to eliminate possible responsible people. And, to try to figure out if there is anything that Law enforcement (LE) may have overlooked. You may know some very small detail that could end up being the one thing that cracks this case. That is all we are hoping to accomplish. Well, that and that this evil murderer or murderers is/are punished. Please know that it is not our intention to cause you pain or anguish.

Just one thing that the woman had in common, one nightclub, one bar, one client, address, one strip club, one enemy of either the woman or their associates, anything they might have had in common, a drug store even (where they bought condoms or accessories)...maybe even a women's clinic or a doctor or a drug dealer? Anything they had in common and the folks here will run it down and see if any name comes up associated to all or some of the girls. Heck, even a mutual female friend that they all knew. There has to be some connection where the women came in contact with the same killer or killers.

You all talk about me like you know me or even know what went on with me and Jessica but you don't know anything. I love that girl and since she's been gone my life ihas not been the same. She was more then a prostitud to me and i would not could not ever hurt her.yes we did what we did but we was more then that.she ment more to me then any of the girls i ever had working for me.and to the fool who tried to post my address.lol i haven't live in that place in years and i wasn't from brookly i just lived there for a short time i am and always was from Harlem. Im not h iding from my past or none of you so if yo tu got something to say to me my email is<modsnip> if you feel the need to vent email me and if you're worth my time ill respond otherwise please keep my name off out of your mouth.

Right.

Anyways, is the girl circled in red in the attached photo Jessica Taylor or not?

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/3994/allmyhommies.jpg

how can you talk about me when you never met me. I know i wasn't always a good person but i love jt and i still hurt. I went threw a mental brakedown when i lost her. I spoke with her mom many of times and i was the only one that asked for police help when she went missing.if you have something to say to me then come any it but don't his behind this site
Hey Khalil, I'm glad you have joined here and want to WELCOME you to Websleuths.

We all want Justice for Shannan. I'm hoping to learn more about Shannan thru you, like see how she would take on challenges. Did she have a great memory? I wonder what would it have taken to spark her into such a panic to run from door to door? Was she excitable or do you think her life was really threatened? Do you think it was someone from JB's house that took her or someone she didn't know who saw her running and tagged her? Thanks

Hey Khalil, I'm glad you have joined here and want to WELCOME you to Websleuths.

We all want Justice for Shannan. I'm hoping to learn more about Shannan thru you, like see how she would take on challenges. Did she have a great memory? I wonder what would it have taken to spark her into such a panic to run from door to door? Was she excitable or do you think her life was really threatened? Do you think it was someone from JB's house that took her or someone she didn't know who saw her running and tagged her? Thanks

Why would JT's friend know anything about Shannan?

This is the Jessica Taylor discussion not the Shannan Gilbert.

Thank you for joining us, Khalil. It is nice to hear what you have to say. I apologize if you have been offended by our discussions, but as JustK said, we look at every angle of a case. You may have some very valuable information that could help to solve this case.

Do you know if Jessica had any repeat clients? Do you know if any of her associates had also gone missing during this time? Did she or any of the other women who worked with her have any run-ins with a guy who was creepy, odd, or tried to talk them into going somewhere far away (like Long Island, for example) with him?

Anything you can share about what you know about Jessica's clients, or how she met her clients would be incredibly helpful. We would like this case solved as much as you would. If we didn't care about making sure this sicko is caught, we certainly wouldn't be here discussing every aspect of these women's lives. Anything that you can share with us is very valuable. Please continue to post your thoughts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MerrieBee
Back