Victim: Jessica Taylor, 20, found Manorville July 2003 & Gilgo Beach Mar 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Khalil, I forgot to add this:

Did you have anybody who was after you? Any enemies? Did you have anybody who threatened you (who also knew Jessica) shortly before she disappeared? Who was the person that reported her missing? Who last saw her? Did they see her get into a car?

how can you talk about me when you never met me. I know i wasn't always a good person but i love jt and i still hurt. I went threw a mental brakedown when i lost her. I spoke with her mom many of times and i was the only one that asked for police help when she went missing.if you have something to say to me then come any it but don't his behind this site

I actually believe that you loved JT. I have been loved by a man that people who don't know shyt about shyt thought was my pimp...He was my man at the time ...even though he played on his rep as a big ole pimp...we had much love between us! I am no longer in the game and don't have any love for the game...I am however very interested in finding justice for these women ...I am sorry for your loss...I can imagine your pain! I knew a girl JB...Madison Wi. We worked for the same service...she was slaughtered by a sick trick..B G at the Spencer motel ...look it up if you don't believe me...anyways...I just want you to know that you can PM me I don't judge I really don't know what to ask you...but I have learned a lot about the case reading the posts and maybe I could answer some questions you have.

Please keep my name out of your mouths

I give you your props for joining websleuth!! When I first read this thread about JT I contimplated trying to get up with you! I honestly didn't know how you would feel about that and was adviced against it. Hit me up...if you decide not to ...cool...but I recommend reading through these threads...maybe you will learn something that Will help you figure something out ...peace!

I actually believe that you loved JT. I have been loved by a man that people who don't know shyt about shyt thought was my pimp...He was my man at the time ...even though he played on his rep as a big ole pimp...we had much love between us! I am no longer in the game and don't have any love for the game...I am however very interested in finding justice for these women ...I am sorry for your loss...I can imagine your pain! I knew a girl Emma Bacon...Madison Wi. We worked for the same service...she was slaughtered by a sick trick..Brandon Grady at the Spencer motel ...look it up if you don't believe me...anyways...I just want you to know that you can PM me I don't judge I really don't know what to ask you...but I have learned a lot about the case reading the posts and maybe I could answer some questions you have.

Yeah, I'm going to have to go ahead and sort of disagree with you there. I don't know you and I don't know Mr. White personally. However, it's my belief that if a man really "loved" a woman he wouldn't have any part in not only standing by during, but facilitating her acts of prostitution. I can't rationalize that in any way, shape, or form. And I've tried. We've all made bad decisions, sure. I'm guilty of my own mistakes. This guy says we don't "know" him, and he's right. But there are certain facts that are unavoidable, and those don't cast him in all that great a light. I don't use my friends or loved ones to make a buck. But that's just me.

We're not here to judge each other, folks...we're here to try to find justice for these women. Please stay focused.

One can attempt to rationalize murder, grand larceny, and all sorts of crimes. A PIMP IS A PIMP IS A PIMP.

A former pimp who already paid his debt to society and comes public because he has info that can help solve the case is socially responsible citizen, period. Seemingly, there are a few people involved in the SG disappearance who haven't been so forthcoming.

how can you talk about me when you never met me. I know i wasn't always a good person but i love jt and i still hurt. I went threw a mental brakedown when i lost her. I spoke with her mom many of times and i was the only one that asked for police help when she went missing.if you have something to say to me then come any it but don't his behind this site

Hey Khalil,

Let me know if you recognize either of the 2 people in the picture that I sent you by Private Message. These guys are at the top of my list of suspects. One of the two is associated with a dog named "Remi". Both are familiar with the 2 remote locations where Jessica was found.

Thanks.

I will respect the mans input.

Maybe Pak and Diaz will join the board as well. Possibly CPH, JB, DS, all of the detectives on the case....lets get everyone involved. We will straighten this thing out real quick. I am serious, I would love to be able to ask some of the above mentioned people a few questions.

Jessica's murderer and anyone behind the murder needs to be unmasked, prosecuted and punished. However that end is met, it needs to happen. This is not just about prostitution. This is about punishing the responsible people.

Hey Khalil,

Let me know if you recognize either of the 2 people in the picture that I sent you by Private Message. These guys are at the top of my list of suspects. One of the two is associated with a dog named "Remi". Both are familiar with the 2 remote locations where Jessica was found.

Thanks.

Isn't it a bit bizzare to suggest that someone is more of a person of interest because they have a dog named Remi?

We've already established that Remi is KW (and KW confirmed that he is RemiRed69) and that JT was his angel (hense the meaning behind JT's "Remi's Angel" tattoo).

KHALI WHITE READ THIS PART...

The real question for KW should be; why would the SK want to carve over a hundred incisions across the Remi's Angel tattoo?

Who hated you (KW) so much to send this symbolic message to you?

He (or they) didn't butcher that tattoo in that fashion to hide JT's identity (it would have been quicker and easier to remove it in on slice). This was a message to KW that I am confident only KW could answer.

I agree that KW holds the golden ticket (but I think he DOES know it).

Who took Jessica away from you KW?

What power does this person have that made you afraid to report her missing (or to ask her family to report her missing)?

Why do I have a very strong feeling that you are 75% to 90% sure that you know the identity of the other girl whose remains were found in both Manorville and Gilgo along with Jessica's remains?

Why were you so afraid to report her missing too?

We are your friends KW.

We are people who want to listen to you and help you seek justice for the loss of your Angel.

Please let us help you.

If you truly want to right all of the wrongs in your life, this is your big opportunity to do something more important than most people will ever have an opportunity to do.

This is your time to shine KW.

Time for you to be one of the greatest heroes of our era.

Do it for Jessica Taylor... -Remi's Angel for all eternity!

Isn't it a bit bizzare to suggest that someone is more of a person of interest because they have a dog named Remi?

We've already established that Remi is KW (and KW confirmed that he is RemiRed69) and that JT was his angel (hense the meaning behind JT's "Remi's Angel" tattoo).

QUOTE]

Im sure some people find your ideas bizzare as well. Sleuth on though.

Though we are amateurs could we please try to keep a proffessional approach and tone?

Thanks in advance...

TF

If Mr.KW is a former pimp and recognizes the evil of his former ways, I say OK. But what he admits to have done is the lowest form of life. There are pimps and there are pimps. Those that arrange dates with totally willing woman that need their services are one thing, but most are not. They prey on the weaknesses of others. I have more respect for a bank robber.

I think I speak for all of us here when I ask, what do you think of this lawyers Hat collection? I mean, come on son, are you a lawyer or the long lost member of EPMD?

Attachments

• john ray.jpg
    john ray.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 40
  • JR.jpg
    JR.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 37
  • john ray hats.jpg
    john ray hats.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 34
  • long lost member of EPMD.jpg
    long lost member of EPMD.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 38

Yes, it is bizarre. Probably off base too. My bad. I didn't bother to explain to KW in too much depth why this person should be of interest for other reasons besides the stupid dog connection, which I myself think is pretty weak since Remi is spelled "Remy" anyways. The primary reason is the strong connection to the two dump sites where Jessica was found, and the strong connection to burlap.

Leave it to Truth to lighten the tense moments with off the wall humor. All John needs is a big colorful and arching pheasant feather in his cap :) Quite the Sherlock Holmes look without the feather...with a feather well...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back