Victim: Jessica Taylor, 20, found Manorville July 2003 & Gilgo Beach Mar 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think I speak for all of us here when I ask, what do you think of this lawyers Hat collection?

I mean..yeah, it's what I was just going to ask , i.e. exactly where did the Gilbert family attorney find his haberdasher? And just what constitutes an acceptable chapeau for duck hunting, anyway?

0725cb89d76ac33b187a2d2b22a1f8b3729bd8a0_m.jpg

One thing is certain Mr Ray is always very matchy-matchy...hat, tie, vest, camo & camo..he has accessories for every occasion.

I hope KW hasn't been put off coming on here, he probably has important information.

Mr. White we aren't nobodies here just to ***** about everyone involved, we're on WS because we want these types of cases to be solved, don't take anything you read about yourself personally. People are just upset that with all those who enabled these victims' lives to spiral into such a sorry mess. If you're still reading, give us the information asked and we'll try to help. I'm a real amateur, but some of the regulars on this thread know the ins and outs of this whole case like the back of their hand, and care much more than law enforcement do.

I hope KW hasn't been put off coming on here, he probably has important information.

Mr. White we aren't nobodies here just to ***** about everyone involved, we're on WS because we want these types of cases to be solved, don't take anything you read about yourself personally.

Exactly!

Let me just remind people that I thank every post I read, NOT because it's always helpful or because I agree. There are a lot of threads and post in the LISK forum and it's my way of knowing that I've been there read that!

I don't think KW came here to join in the conversation...rather to say what he said. Keep his name out of our mouths! After all, he has not been named a person of interest by the police.

I actually believe that you loved JT. I have been loved by a man that people who don't know shyt about shyt thought was my pimp...He was my man at the time ...even though he played on his rep as a big ole pimp...we had much love between us! I am no longer in the game and don't have any love for the game...I am however very interested in finding justice for these women ...I am sorry for your loss...I can imagine your pain! I knew a girl JB...Madison Wi. We worked for the same service...she was slaughtered by a sick trick..B G at the Spencer motel ...look it up if you don't believe me...anyways...I just want you to know that you can PM me I don't judge I really don't know what to ask you...but I have learned a lot about the case reading the posts and maybe I could answer some questions you have.

It was EB at the Spence motel...but I understand why you edited it Bessie...My fault!

If he wants or doesnt want to participate, who cares.....Im sure all the information he knows has been handed to the cops anyway. The guy is heartbroken. His girlfriend, employee, cash register....whatever they refer to each other as....is dead. We should let him be. I am sure he is still in mourning.

Is KW verified by our moderaters? If not, he's just another anonymous poster on a message board, as far as I'm concerned. Heck, he could be my neighbor, Gus, for all I know.

Just sayin'. Don't believe everything ya read folks.

Is KW verified by our moderaters? If not, he's just another anonymous poster on a message board, as far as I'm concerned. Heck, he could be my neighbor, Gus, for all I know.

Just sayin'. Don't believe everything ya read folks.

Judging by the grammar and spelling, it could be one of the Jr. High students I just saw walking down the street on his way to summer school.

Judging by the grammar and spelling, it could be one of the Jr. High students I just saw walking down the street on his way to summer school.

I'm pretty sure that it was him. The writing styles and grammatical structures are very similar to the style that we've seen in the comments he left on those news articles (posted earlier in this thread).

Seaslug posted an excellent question to Mr. White: what does he think about the defacing of the tattoo? Who were his enemies?

I'd like to add one more question: why didn't Jessica's family report her missing? He claims to have spoken with them. I'd like to know what her family situation was like, how long she had been working as a prostitute, and how Jessica met KW.

KW-please consider coming back and joining us. I think that you do have really valuable information. We want this case solved as badly as you want it solved. Please help us out here. We want justice for Jessica too.

My thoughts are thoughts are that she was killed by a brutal pimp...not necesarily hers ..could be...could be a competitor. It would be interesting to find out if any of the other girls were angels.

IMO, a "pimp type" wouldn't fit the characteristics of her killer. If it was just one woman and she was maybe just beheaded as an "example" for the pimp, I would be able to agree more, but this wasn't a personal murder (again, IMO). It takes a special kind of inhumane human to dismember a person like that. These women probably crossed paths with their murderer before, though.

Here are a couple of examples of the kind of freak who dismembers another...The first was a known psychotic...out on a day pass. The second a duo of low lifes who beat a woman to death, stole her truck and dismembered her...disposing of her parts as they headed from NY to Florida.

Evan Marshall: Glen Cove 2006
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/19/nyregion/19dismember.html

http://www.antonnews.com/glencoverecordpilot/2006/08/25/news/

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/portraits-a-sick-mind-cops-article-1.251923
A series of sexual fetish drawings found in a desk used by accused murderer Evan Marshall show that years before Denise Fox's gruesome killing he fantasized about dismembered women, a Nassau prosecutor suggested yesterday.

The sketches, shown to a Nassau County Court judge, were downloaded from a Web site in 2002 and 2003.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/$m.local.contentUrl#ixzz24HeeevyN

Paul Trucchio & Robert Mackey: Mastic NY to Ft Lauderdale, FL
http://sheriff.org/posts/post.cfm?id=e743b1af-2f3b-4d94-8fa0-180336bf2568

Here are a couple of examples of the kind of freak who dismembers another...The first was a known psychotic...out on a day pass. The second a duo of low lifes who beat a woman to death, stole her truck and dismembered her...disposing of her parts as they headed from NY to Florida.

Evan Marshall: Glen Cove 2006
http://www.antonnews.com/glencoverecordpilot/2006/08/25/news/

Paul Trucchio & Robert Mackey: Mastic NY to Ft Lauderdale, FL
http://sheriff.org/posts/post.cfm?id=e743b1af-2f3b-4d94-8fa0-180336bf2568

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/19/nyregion/19dismember.html

I don't think EM is connected to the Manorville victims. His victim was a next door neighbor. This leads me to believe it was his first (or, at least, first on LI). He "knew" his victim.

I have yet to look more in depth at the other 2 you've mentioned, so I can't rule them out just yet.

Evan Marshall had been at a mental health facility for several months.

He was in & out of rehab and mental health facilities for several years. While at the SLS facility in Brewster, employees found a drawing or drawings of a dismembered woman. And, in a journal or to-do list he wrote, before leaving on his day pass, was listed "kill somebody."
He didn't care who it was. He did not know Denise Fox.

The Foxes had only recently moved to Glen Cove. EM had an extensive collection of horror *advertiser censored* and severed mannequins in his basement abode at his mom's home.

On the day of the Fox murder EM deliberately ran down a jogger on a running path. He was reportedly involved in another hit & run, some time before when he was staying with his father in Arizona. He moved back and forth from NY to Florida to Arizona and NY. Investigators queried as to whether EM is a serial killer.

Evan Marshall had been at a mental health facility for several months.

He was in & out of rehab and mental health facilities for several years. While at the SLS facility in Brewster, employees found a drawing or drawings of a dismembered woman. And, in a journal or to-do list he wrote, before leaving on his day pass, was listed "kill somebody."
He didn't care who it was. He did not know Denise Fox.

The Foxes had only recently moved to Glen Cove. EM had an extensive collection of horror *advertiser censored* and severed mannequins in his basement abode at his mom's home.

On the day of the Fox murder EM deliberately ran down a jogger on a running path. He was reportedly involved in another hit & run, some time before when he was staying with his father in Arizona. He moved back and forth from NY to Florida to Arizona and NY. Investigators queried as to whether EM is a serial killer.

BBM

They still let him out on a day pass even though he stated that he was going to kill somebody? :banghead: Wow.

BBM

They still let him out on a day pass even though he stated that he was going to kill somebody? :banghead: Wow.

Well, I think they found that note on or in his desk after the fact...but still...this guy did not just start with Denise Fox. IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back