Victim: Jessica Taylor, 20, found Manorville July 2003 & Gilgo Beach Mar 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One thing that I read today and posted above was news to me but may be relevant to JT's case. EM downloaded dismemberment pics from the internet in 2002 and 2003. This evidence was testified to in one of the court hearings re: reasonable search & seizure issues, I think.

I would think that any of the dismemberment and container murders of woman dumped along LI highways, before his arrest in the Fox case, should be looked at relative to where he was at the time...like Tanya Rush, Peaches, even Princess Doe and some of the male victims found along LIE exits and local Parkways. He drove around with DF's head, for at least a day, and when the police searched his basement room at mom's he had DF's parts in three trashcans. He didn't seem to be in any hurry to dispose of her parts.

He would have been 21 in 1996.

One thing that I read today and posted above was news to me but may be relevant to JT's case. EM downloaded dismemberment pics from the internet in 2002 and 2003. This evidence was testified to in one of the court hearings re: reasonable search & seizure issues, I think.

I would think that any of the dismemberment and container murders of woman dumped along LI highways, before his arrest in the Fox case, should be looked at relative to where he was at the time...like Tanya Rush, Peaches, even Princess Doe and some of the male victims found along LIE exits and local Parkways. He drove around with DF's head, for at least a day, and when the police searched his basement room at mom's he had DF's parts in three trashcans. He didn't seem to be in any hurry to dispose of her parts.

He would have been 21 in 1996.

I agree, if only to rule him out as a suspect. I still don't believe he is the SK. He would be too disorganized with a mental disorder.

I was reading an old post. That was not Mr White who posted. He never would have known what the word VENT meant. Im not being sarcastic.

How do you figure? Everyone even little kids know what the word means and how to use it!

Justiceforever Alot of the kids iIn NYC have a limited vocabulary. That does not change with age. Thats just my observation. Anyway that rant was someone playing games.

In old 2006 aerial photos I discovered a 4x4 dirt access road along side where Jessica Taylor's skull, hands & forearms were discovered on March 29th in Gilgo State Park. And when I look at the updated photo of the area (taken 4/4/11) that dirt access road no longer exists!!

I wonder if the police investigators are aware. It had always been speculated that perhaps the SK threw her remains into the brush from Ocean Parkway (because the brush was so thick going in from Ocean Parkway).

But what if he simply drove up the access road?

He stood little chance of being caught when he got out of his car because I doubt the dirt road was used very much.

Better yet, at the other end of this road is access to a beach with deep water right up to the shoreline. What if our serial killer accessed the area from boat in the middle of the night and walked her remains up to the highway end of the access road to make it look like her remains were thrown from a vehicle?

This is one of many photos taken 4/4/11 of where Jessica Taylor's remains were found;
JessicaTaylorbodypartsphototakenApril42011.jpg

Here is another;
JessicataylortakenApril42011.png

Now this is sooooo creepy...

Here is a view of the exact same area from March 2006. I used triangulation between the center of two trees to measure exactly where Jessica Taylor's remains were found and I placed an X at that location in this photo. You can clearly see the dirt access road for four wheelers just to the East of where her remains were found. If you look at the photo above, this road is completely hidden under the brush now.

Here is the photo-
JessicaTaylorremainsnear4x4road2ndphotoMarch2006.png

Here is another view of the entire road;
4x4Accessroad3rdphototalenMarch282006.png

What bothers me is that if the investigators did not know that this road existed, they may not have tried searching the land to the East and West along side where the road stood all the way North to where the road ends at the bay. I am seriously getting the creeps. That area at the very end of the road is so far from any homes or roads that it is very possibly that area could have been our SK's early kill site. A victim could scream at the top of her lungs for hours with no chance of anyone hearing her/him. The SK and any victims he brought there would have been completely isolated from the rest of the world and could have butchered bodies right there on that bay coast line without any chance of being discovered! It was determined that Jessica Taylor was not killed at the location in Manorville where her torso was placed out in the open. Ever since the rest of her remains were found at Gilgo it has been assumed that she was killed in a third location separate from Manorville and Gilgo.

This is a photo of the end of that road with an isolated hard sandy area over 600 feet long and 100 feet wide. It could easily had been his early kill site and law enforcement needs to be notified to search it;
endofroadpossiblekillsite.png

Here is another image of the forgotten 4x4 access road from end to end. Notice the beach access to the bottom right where the water is deep enough for even a larger boat to pull bow first right into the beach!
4x4Accessroad2ndphototalenMarch282006.png

And here is one more closeup of the entrance with an arrow pointing to where the search discovered some of Jessica Taylor's remains;
JessicaTaylorremainsnear4x4roadMarch2006.png

UPDATE: I just submitted this info to Suffolk Crime Stoppers. Just need to wait for them to sift through the 1,200 under tips so they can get to this one.

I found the above post by Seaslug44 buried in a discussion about photos.

The secret road seems like a huge piece of evidence in this case.

ps149, these are my thoughts on the "secret road". It's not. In the early to mid 2000's, suffolk's vector control was assessing and ultimately cutting drainage ditches in all of the marshes along the parkway to help drain them of standing water and cutting down on the mosquito population. They used the same tracked vehicle they used to find SG's body years later. What is seen in those pics is the path of squashed brush still visible for a few years before the brush grew back enough to erase any trace of it. There was never a road that any type of 4 wheeled vehicle could have traveled on. I'd bet similar "roads" can be seen along the parkway in pics from that time.

ps149, these are my thoughts on the "secret road". It's not. In the early to mid 2000's, suffolk's vector control was assessing and ultimately cutting drainage ditches in all of the marshes along the parkway to help drain them of standing water and cutting down on the mosquito population. They used the same tracked vehicle they used to find SG's body years later. What is seen in those pics is the path of squashed brush still visible for a few years before the brush grew back enough to erase any trace of it. There was never a road that any type of 4 wheeled vehicle could have traveled on. I'd bet similar "roads" can be seen along the parkway in pics from that time.

No doubt, there were people who took advantage of the many worn paths to ride their ATVs and 4 wheelers. There are probably plenty of paths worn down by these recreational vehicles.

I found the above post by Seaslug44 buried in a discussion about photos.

The secret road seems like a huge piece of evidence in this case.

I remember "arguing" on another "site" that LISK is a potential boater, and may have been able to get in that way to dispose of the bodies--it was amazinggg to me how quickly people piled on that it was impossible, could never happen that way, etc--I rem coming over here and seeing it mentioned here(where generally the sane people are), and was glad to see it being at least discussed--yet it was gone away from for some reason--perhaps we can revisit, if for no other reason than that it IS plausible, and it's different from things we have gone back and forth with on here-whether people agree with you or not, nice job pulling it out and re-raising the idea

No doubt, there were people who took advantage of the many worn paths to ride their ATVs and 4 wheelers. There are probably plenty of paths worn down by these recreational vehicles.

This is just not true along the Ocean Parkway

This is just not true along the Ocean Parkway

Are you suggesting that no one in that part of LI runs about the coast on ATVs. If so, then that would be a rarity for sand and beach lovers.

Are you suggesting that no one in that part of LI runs about the coast on ATVs. If so, then that would be a rarity for sand and beach lovers.

Along there are just a few spots along the south side where only permit bearing 4wd vehicles are allowed for fishing. Anybody riding an ATV would be busted in seconds because there is no open area for them to be used. No trails, no sand pits etc. It's a very narrow island.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back