Victim: Megan Waterman, 22, missing June 2010, found Gilgo Beach Dec 2010 *Rex Heuermann charged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
no need, i get bp kegs for free ;)

but hold on, why are we drinking and smoking in the OB parking lot?

I take it that it's the celebrate you being correct??????

I watched A&E's "Footprints in the Sand" for the first time last night and learned that no one realized that SG's 23-minute 911 call was associated with Coletti's 911 call until sometime (weeks?months?) later. Did Coletti tell the responding officer SG had been fleeing JB's home? Did he tell him about MP?

Also, of note... Mr Strickler (author of article I mentioned previously) is seen & heard throughout the episode.

I watched A&E's "Footprints in the Sand" for the first time last night and learned that no one realized that SG's 23-minute 911 call was associated with Coletti's 911 call until sometime (weeks?months?) later. Did Coletti tell the responding officer SG had been fleeing JB's home? Did he tell him about MP?

Also, of note... Mr Strickler (author of article I mentioned previously) is seen & heard throughout the episode.

Is that new? I cant find it on youtube do you have a link please?

Yes you are correct about the 911 calls not being matched up.

The reason is simple- SG's 911 call was made from her cell phone while the other 911 calls were made from landlines.

The cell phone tower that picked up her signal was in Nassau County (most likely Massapequa Shores). SG added to the confusion by stating that she though that she was on Fire Island. Her call was dispatched to the State Park Police. Then it was thought that maybe she was near Jones Beach so her call was bounced around a bit as a result of her confusion. She hung up before they could ever get a fix on her location.

The 911 calls made by Coletti and the other Oak Beach residents all were made from their land lines. The calls went to the Suffolk 911 dispatch and the Marine One unit from the 1st Precinct on Route 109 in West Babylon was sent to respond to the calls.

Fire Island is not the same as Jones Island. Fire Island is also 32 miles long. Considering the high volume of 911 calls that come in to both Suffolk & Nassau on a Saturday night, there was absolutely no way for anyone to immediately link SG's 911 call to the 911 calls from Oak Beach. Also, everyone must realize that something like one out of every five 911 calls end without police ever being dispatched to the scene (some are a hoax, some people change their minds, some are just absolute nut jobs with no explanation why they dialed 911 in the first place).

From Shadowraith's post on MB's thread:Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Victim - Melissa Barthelemy

Bodies Found at L.I. Beach Are Linked to Motels
By LIZ ROBBINS, New York Times
Published: January 26, 2011

"Cellphone records for Ms. Barthelemy traced the calls, which were to her voice mail, to two motels near Massapequa — the Budget Inn and the Best Western, according to the law enforcement official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the investigation is continuing.

[...]

Ms. Barthelemy’s family also told the police about a series of disturbing phone calls they received shortly after she disappeared, in which the caller accused Ms. Barthelemy of being a prostitute.

The police tracked the phone calls to locations in Times Square and Madison Square Garden, but the caller later turned off the phone, the official said.

article link"

Now we know a pimp was a co-defendant with A Cruz and that his name is Robert Blake. This RB is accused of intimidating a young woman who he brought to NY for the purposes of prostitution. She came with her child from ME to NY.

We also see, from the Massapequa News that in November of 2009 a Robert Anthony Blake was arrested for very similar crime. The incident occurred at the Best Western which has now been linked to MB. She disappeared in 2009 near the same time period that one RAB was using that motel for his "business."

This RB may be the connection which leads, via A Cruz and the motels, to a connection between ALC, MW, and MB. That leaves only MBB but we know that her phone last pinged off a tower in LI.

not sure why this assclown hasn't been revisited here by WS members-he off limits?-been waiting to circle back to him.....hey, TF, any thoughts?

not sure why this assclown hasn't been revisited here by WS members-he off limits?-been waiting to circle back to him.....hey, TF, any thoughts?

I wondered about him too. Haven't quite got the knack for finding obscure people online though.Maybe I'll use him as practice. Thanks. I'll let you know if I come up with anything.
Of course TF is a sleuth extrordinairre and I am certainly NOT! ; )

Ill get back to on this later next week, I have my daughters 18 years old birthday comming up on sunday so no time right now.

He should be up for trial soon. If I get a moment I'll try the judge's Secretary to find out when. Or if anybody else beats me to it that'd be great.

https://www.nyed.uscourts.gov/content/magistrate-judge-cheryl-l-pollak

hey fieldnotes...
hi - how are you. i see we are all still here. and none of us were sent to the mayan mountain top. oh ...well.....

by any chance...did you ever get in touch with the court clerk for judge pollak to ask about a trial date for akeem cruz? thank you.
tkm

By any chance, was the original criminal complaint against Akeem Cruz (possibly by Assistant U.S. Attorney Licha M. Nyiendo) ever posted here?

Does anyone know how to pull it up AND post it here for us to read?
thank you.

Is it possible to start a thread called
LEGAL DOCUMENTS and maps
and post in it
a)Assistant U.S. Attorney Licha M. Nyiendo's original criminal complaint against Akeem Cruz
b) Gilbert family pleadings (lawsuit) against Dr. Hackett
c) Dr. Hackett's pleadings (answer) to Gilbert family
d) a colorized timeline map of all the body parts and bodies...dates and exactly where they were found (and to keep jessica taylor's info together - plz keep her the same color in each location found?)

It would help a lot if there was oNE thread with nothing but legal documents. Is it possible to make such a thread - it would help things be very organized. And to put the timeline maps. That way - instead of hunting around...it would be super organized. thank you.

thank you.

hey fieldnotes...
hi - how are you. i see we are all still here. and none of us were sent to the mayan mountain top. oh ...well.....

by any chance...did you ever get in touch with the court clerk for judge pollak to ask about a trial date for akeem cruz? thank you.
tkm

You mean Robert Blake. Not yet. It's on my list. Cruz is waiting to be sentenced but it keeps getting postponed. They're both in Metropolitan Detention Center (MDC) in Brooklyn chillin ...like villains.

You mean Robert Blake. Not yet. It's on my list. Cruz is waiting to be sentenced but it keeps getting postponed. They're both in Metropolitan Detention Center (MDC) in Brooklyn chillin ...like villains.

by any chance do you know if this
Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn has a court calendar?

isnt there a federal website where you are allowed to look up a prisoner?
and does akeem cruz use the name akeem cruz.....??? for us to look him up?

by any chance do you know if this
Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn has a court calendar?

isnt there a federal website where you are allowed to look up a prisoner?
and does akeem cruz use the name akeem cruz.....??? for us to look him up?

If it does I didn't see one.

Meagan travels from Maine to Long Island and rents a room. She leaves the hotel at 1:30 in the morning. Shes out of view of camara at some point. Whos idea was it for her to rent a room at that location? A caller asked Amber to go to that same hotel. She declined. A few weeks later she gives somone directions to her home. Both are killed. They allowed themselves to be taken to second locations. I dont think they left their phones behind because they trusted the person they met. I think they left phones behind because they were asked to. The request would be strange but the lure of big money cause them to go against their better judgement.

Meagan travels from Maine to Long Island and rents a room. She leaves the hotel at 1:30 in the morning. Shes out of view of camara at some point. Whos idea was it for her to rent a room at that location? A caller asked Amber to go to that same hotel. She declined. A few weeks later she gives somone directions to her home. Both are killed. They allowed themselves to be taken to second locations. I dont think they left their phones behind because they trusted the person they met. I think they left phones behind because they were asked to. The request would be strange but the lure of big money cause them to go against their better judgement.

Megan was TRANSPORTED from Maine to NY by Akeem Cruz. Megan was last seen walking away from the hotel/motel at 1:30 on the camera allegedly to meet up with a person in a car. Megan received a phone call from Akeem Cruz at 1:30. I am guessing...that it was to confirm her appointment. I've never seen anything in the press/papers/tv shows... that give any details as to the phone call FROM akeem cruz to megan at 1:30 - other than phone records.

the police took akeem cruz's computer and searched it.
i dont think we were ever told what they found...but ... no LISK. so?

ok - i found it.

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFind...le=&LastName=cruz&Race=B&Sex=M&Age=&x=86&y=12

Inmate Locator - Locate Federal inmates from 1982 to present
Name Register # Age-Race-Sex Release Date

1.AKEEM CRUZ 79853-053 23-Black-M UNKNOWN

Location BROOKLYN MDC

Results 1 - 1 of 1

and here is the link for robert anthony blake.
http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFind...e=&LastName=blake&Race=B&Sex=M&Age=&x=87&y=16

(pushes small stack of chips into middle of table on assclown #2--definitely worth a look at a few more cards) (not all in...just yet)

Megan was TRANSPORTED from Maine to NY by Akeem Cruz. Megan was last seen walking away from the hotel/motel at 1:30 on the camera allegedly to meet up with a person in a car. Megan received a phone call from Akeem Cruz at 1:30. I am guessing...that it was to confirm her appointment. I've never seen anything in the press/papers/tv shows... that give any details as to the phone call FROM akeem cruz to megan at 1:30 - other than phone records.

the police took akeem cruz's computer and searched it.
i dont think we were ever told what they found...but ... no LISK. so?

I know she went there with him. But it appears she ditched him and the phone. Why. Like Amber was she told come spend the night and offered big money. I remembet DS say Ambet was offered 1500 to spend the night. Was MB offered big money? She said she was going to Long Island. They ditch the guys then phones. All are dead

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macattack
Back