Victim - Melissa Barthelemy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accusing innocent people of murder is not cool but I'll give you this, at least this time it's in an actual murder victims thread.

I was responding to Robert Anderson saying that He (or we, so I guess he has more than one personality) belives LISK is a husbanf and wife team.

<modsnip>

Attempting to stay on topic here, What was it about Melissa that this guy couldn't let go of. He about burned that phone up trying to punish her and her family even after death. I wonder if she might have nearly kicked his arse or something.

<modsnip>

Attempting to stay on topic here, What was it about Melissa that this guy couldn't let go of. He about burned that phone up trying to punish her and her family even after death. I wonder if she might have nearly kicked his arse or something.

BBM... Another good question. Why did only Melissa's family receive calls??

Of note: I know it's been stated that Ela received a call at her work (although she wasn't there to answer) that "might have been" from the killer, but I have my doubts.

Do not believe the Hackett's were LISK. It is a theory that takes into account lowered defense mechanisms as well as perhaps how the women were persuaded. It also would possibly lower suspicion rather than a single person.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

The killer called Jonh Terry for 8 months. A real sadist. Maybe he thought JT would not report the calls to LE because he was Melissas pimp.

BBM... Another good question. Why did only Melissa's family receive calls??

Of note: I know it's been stated that Ela received a call at her work (although she wasn't there to answer) that "might have been" from the killer, but I have my doubts.
She received calls up until the bodies were found.

I was responding to Robert Anderson saying that He (or we, so I guess he has more than one personality) belives LISK is a husbanf and wife team.

Very cute.

We are a team of 8 Ripperologists with well over a century of collective experience in the case, looking at true crime and serial killers. I say "we" because I don't want readers to think this is all my research and analysis.

I think it is appalling to level accusations at the Hacketts. Since it has been said that his daughter was home the night of the incident at Oak Beach, do you include her as a suspect?

I repeat the question: Since it has been said that his daughter was home the night of the incident at Oak Beach, do you include her as a suspect?

I repeat the question: Since it has been said that his daughter was home the night of the incident at Oak Beach, do you include her as a suspect?

Hackett's a liar; he broadcast on national media that he NEVER EVER called Mrs. Gilbert.
well - rut row - teh phone recoreds proved he did call Mari.

<modsnip>

Hackett's a liar; he broadcast on national media that he NEVER EVER called Mrs. Gilbert.
well - rut row - teh phone recoreds proved he did call Mari.

Hackett's a liar and so is his flesh and blood. and so is that evil wife of his.

Hackett and wifey and kids = LISK

sociopaths. All of um

Hackett's a liar and so is his flesh and blood. and so is that evil wife of his.

Hackett and wifey and kids = LISK

Just to be clear then as this is a thread about Melissa: you believe that the Hackett family murdered her as well?

I think Dee Dee was referring to Ela.

I confess to being confused as to who got called, and how many times.

<modsnip>

LISK called Melissa's baby sis about 9 times. LISK killed Melissa on Barbara Hackett's birthday.
Happy Birthday dear. The family that kills together stays togeter.

LISK called Sherre and Mari Gilbert numerous times. and denied it to the national media.
Until the natiuonal media cornered DUMMER AND DUMMER (police commish who is full of cornish hen)
and the phone records proved
Gilbert's truth.

Hackett is playing a huge game of hide and seek with Gilberts just as he did with the Barthelemy's.

I didn't call you. Yes you did. No I didn't - oh you mean the phone records prove I did?
Oh I guess I did. I forgot - you know - Alex and Pak told me to call you so I did.

Well, if the good dr was trying to HELP this case, why didn't he call Shannan? Alex and Pak gave him
Shannan's phone to call it. How come he didnt? Cuz he knew shannan was dead. dead dead cuz he killed her.

Rehab? I don't have a rehab. Well you said you were treating Shannan in yoru rehab.

Rehab? Do you ahve any idea how many drugs that doctor is on? Every day he takes a cocktail of drugs
just to survive the day. There's your rehab.

Dr and wifey nurse are quite the seerail killer team.

Shannan's belongings were found behind Hackett's
home. Cops brought Mari to Hackett's rooftop porch to show her Shannan in the marsh.

This is an incredibly sad and toxic tale. It's obviousthat Hackett has friends in high places, he's a sick man and he's
going to go to prison for what he has done. and that evil wifey too.

LISK called Melissa's baby sis about 9 times. LISK killed Melissa on Barbara Hackett's birthday.
Happy Birthday dear. The family that kills together stays togeter.

I believe the phone calls contain important information. A pity we do not know more about what was said.

So the proof that we have a family of butchers operating out of Oak Beach is that Melissa died on Hackett's birthday.

Newsflash: we don't know when Melissa died. Only one person does and you are not him.

The clothes aned personal items of SG were found right behind the killer's home.

He denied calling Gilbert's for over a year. Phone records (which had been in the possesion of the coppers)
proved that he did. RUT ROW - BUSTED.

He denied meeting her or seeing her ever ("I never met her, I never treated her")
then HOW did the clothes - phone and paper identification for a drivers lisence get behind PH's house?)
the paper identification was "Pristine" and in perfect condition, (as per Mari - stated on several occastions)
even though L.I. had had
two separate nor'easters.

I don't believe SK's always tell the truth in their phone calls, their letters, their interviews etc etc etc.

So when LISK says he just killed Melissa - assuming that is precisely what he said - I look at it with skepticism. He might have just killed her; he might have killed her days before. Maybe she was still alive. We don't know.

More importantly, Melissa's mom says at one point that "someone has my daughter". This info must have come from a phone call. Does it tell us Melissa might have been alive when the calls started?

I believe it does. Speculation of course.

I think Dee Dee was referring to Ela.

I confess to being confused as to who got called, and how many times.

Ela is Megan Waterman's mother. (Personally, I don't believe the killer called her... just based on the one report of a phone call to her work) * It's possible I'm wrong, so please post links if there's additional info!

IIRC, Melissa's family received a total of eight calls from the killer. (Which kinda/sorta interestingly is the same number of calls Larry Gene Bell made to Shari Smith's family back in 1985... after he abducted (and murdered) Shari on May 31 of that year)

JTerry (Melissa's pimp)... I can't remember how many calls he supposedly received.

JTerry (Melissa's pimp)... I can't remember how many calls he supposedly received.

I have read all kinds of numbers, from zero to eighty. Locking that down, and learning more about the conversations, would advance the case IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice