Victim - Melissa Barthelemy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, where did you read that about Bundy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was talked about in JtR circles for a long time, and I think finally came out like 4 years ago in a book. He wasn't the charming Romeo the press made him out to be. Also not high IQ either.

If LISK turns out to be a wealthy, apparently well adjusted CEO or the like with a place in the Hamptons he's going to be pretty unique in SK annals.

Maybe a womanizer because he was/is very handsome successful and is both attracted and repulsed by woman due to being mentally fragmented. What you see is not what you get from this man. He covers his evil with a soft spoken, perhaps even charming, mask that matches the tone of voice that Melissa sister heard. The words that she heard did not match the softness of his voice. I suspect that he enjoys putting his hands around his lovers necks during sex and/or for them to act lifeless. I read that some believe he has a place for the bodies to decompose, to reduce the forensic matter, before he dumps the bodies.
It makes sense. Mentally fragmented, soft spoken devil.

Maybe a womanizer because he was/is very handsome successful and is both attracted and repulsed by woman due to being mentally fragmented. What you see is not what you get from this man. He covers his evil with a soft spoken, perhaps even charming, mask that matches the tone of voice that Melissa sister heard. The words that she heard did not match the softness of his voice. I suspect that he enjoys putting his hands around his lovers necks during sex and/or for them to act lifeless. I read that some believe he has a place for the bodies to decompose, to reduce the forensic matter, before he dumps the bodies.

I feel that he has a questionable sexuality and is likely to be a closeted case with extreme hatred towards women who display there sexuality.

what? how do you know?
If he was the last person she saw then he would be the killer. John T told Robert K he knows where MB went that night. He told the Beast he did not know where she went that night. Which one is mistaken?

If he was the last person she saw then he would be the killer. John T told Robert K he knows where MB went that night. He told the Beast he did not know where she went that night. Which one is mistaken?

Show me the quote where he says he doesnt know. It says secretive about her plans meaning transportation in my opinion. LE asked terry to describe the John's house. It says in the book he knew she had a $1000 date with the John and terry knew where he lives. he could be lying

Show me the quote where he says he doesnt know. It says secretive about her plans meaning transportation in my opinion. LE asked terry to describe the John's house. It says in the book he knew she had a $1000 date with the John and terry knew where he lives. he could be lying
Im not able to carry over links. Google The Daily Beast the long island serial killers victims secret life.

Something that may have traumatized him in his younger years. This killer is not young. I suspect that Tina foglia was one of his first. I wonder if they ever had Melissa little sister ever listen to John bittrolfs voice? Or is there something that law enforcement has that rules him out?

Im not able to carry over links. Google The Daily Beast the long island serial killers victims secret life.

I said quotes not links...copy paste....I've already read the article and like I said....it says secretive plans...it doesn't say he didn't know where she was going and Terry even talks about the John in the article. In Lost Girls it says Terry knew where she was going. Like I said....maybe he's lying but the john sounds like ambers john to me

Do you believe Jessica Taylor is a victim of LISK?

I don't know. I am inclined to keep victims like her on the list in the absence of proof otherwise. And the problem of course is that a killer might mutilate a tattoo to hinder identification not for fetishistic/ritualistic purposes.

Dr. Tumosa and we have the notion that the Gilgo 4 represent LISK's very own private cemetery. He controlled who got in, and how they got in. Controlled the status of their remains etc etc.

Does LISK's interest/disdain for tattoos have some sort of warped religious angle to it? For example, SOME Orthodox Jews believe you should not be buried in an Orthodox cemetery if you are tattooed. And other Orthodox burial societies have a sort of "don't ask don't tell" approach. Muslims also frown on it but believe tattoos that were done before conversion are wiped clean by the act of converting. Does LISK "cleanse" his victims in some way in his f'ed up mind?

Just some things to consider.

http://www.chabad.org/library/artic...h-a-tattoo-be-buried-in-a-Jewish-cemetery.htm

I don't know. I am inclined to keep victims like her on the list in the absence of proof otherwise. And the problem of course is that a killer might mutilate a tattoo to hinder identification not for fetishistic/ritualistic purposes.

Dr. Tumosa and we have the notion that the Gilgo 4 represent LISK's very own private cemetery. He controlled who got in, and how they got in. Controlled the status of their remains etc etc.

Does LISK's interest/disdain for tattoos have some sort of warped religious angle to it? For example, SOME Orthodox Jews believe you should not be buried in an Orthodox cemetery if you are tattooed. And other Orthodox burial societies have a sort of "don't ask don't tell" approach. Muslims also frown on it but believe tattoos that were done before conversion are wiped clean by the act of converting. Does LISK "cleanse" his victims in some way in his f'ed up mind?

Just some things to consider.

http://www.chabad.org/library/artic...h-a-tattoo-be-buried-in-a-Jewish-cemetery.htm

why are the g4 in LiSK's private cemetery but all the other bodies dumped along the same road excluded?

why are the g4 in LiSK's private cemetery but all the other bodies dumped along the same road excluded?

The ritualistic spacing between the bodies.

BTW we not ruling out the other victims, not at all. SKs "evolve"....they learn what excites them, what gratifies them. Also what is too risky etc etc. The others may well be LISK. Just saying with the g4 he found his groove.

I think the fuXXer liked driving past them all on OP, knowing they were there and still under his control.

Agreed Robert. This area may have been his cemetery. SG bringing attention to the area possibly drove him to place his victims remains where they could be found to give him an increased thrill as well as recognition of his work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Agreed Robert. This area may have been his cemetery. SG bringing attention to the area possibly drove him to place his victims remains where they could be found to give him an increased thrill as well as recognition of his work.

Problem with the idea of placing the victims there AFTER he reads about SG is that I think the area was under heavy observation. Very very risky - and LISK appears to be very cautious.

The ritualistic spacing between the bodies.

BTW we not ruling out the other victims, not at all. SKs "evolve"....they learn what excites them, what gratifies them. Also what is too risky etc etc. The others may well be LISK. Just saying with the g4 he found his groove.

I think the fuXXer liked driving past them all on OP, knowing they were there and still under his control.

Maybe but its also possible some remains on OP were dumped within the 3 years that the g4 were. Mom & toddler, asian male could have been. Cherries was 1 year before Maureen, Lattingtown was "buried" Tanya rush was dumped off the highway in a suitcase 2008 so its possible LISK was using other methods and dumpsites. I think our perspective of the G4 and LISK's activity over those 3 years has been shaped incorrectly by the media and LE

Problem with the idea of placing the victims there AFTER he reads about SG is that I think the area was under heavy observation. Very very risky - and LISK appears to be very cautious.
Is he cautious or does he have dumb luck like Rader? We don't know. After SG went missing, there was not yet a ton of observation until after G4. Also, with desiccated or defleshed remains it would take minutes to dispose of them if placed at once.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member