VIDEO - Ground view perspective from local WS user

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you for all the hard work on the video's! Great job. BTW, your gas tank was low in the first video. Gas up before you do any more for us. :floorlaugh:

I watched the video indepmo. Thank you so much for this it really puts things in perspective. I was impressed by the closeness of the houses and the general peacefulness of the neighborhood. Locals have talked about how many of the neighbors spend a great deal of time outside and walking often well into the night. One poster spoke how when she lived in this neighborhood she could sit in her livingroom and hear people talking inside the house next door. That front window is very near the street. I just don't see anyone climbing in that window without being seen by someone. It would have to be a crazy person for sure. I'm still working on my theory. Trying very hard to see a scenario where there is an abduction. I really want to believe that these parents are not involved but I am not having much luck with that. They have some very passionate supporters here but they aren't giving me anything in the way of theory to sink my teeth into. I have to agree that it is very likely that however/whomever did put little Lisa in the river.

Pay attention in the first video to the closeness of each street light on the Irwins road. I think you will be surprised how many and how close together they are.

Pay attention in the first video to the closeness of each street light on the Irwins road. I think you will be surprised how many and how close together they are.

Saw that, thank you.

OT just noticed your by-line. interesting hobbies/jobs. much to offer us here!

But there are even easier ways to walk!

I've really wondered about someone leaving that residence and walking to be undetected, "not seen by a neighbor and two passing motorists". I'm familiar with the area, but I didn't play in the creeks or woods when I was a kid.

Notice too that there are no sidewalks anywhere, very little traffic and no pedestrians at all. What time and day of the week was this?
I took the video 10/25 around 10am and the last video I posted was around 6pm.

How much trouble, and is it possible to find something tossed in the river?

This is a river like no other. It has plenty of current (which isn't too bad right now), a lot of places where timber and trash accumulate along several spots of the river, it's not something you can just walk the banks of due to the trees and inclines along the way, and to drag this river... I can't imagine unless they were only dragging a specific spot.

I wonder if any of the neighbors by the Irwin's ever noticed DB drive?

I've wondered the same thing. Also wondered if any of the local reporters ever attempted to pose questions such as this, but then they are put in the position of making accusations.

I'm curious as to how many trains left that area over night. Were any of the box cars checked by LE. so many places in your video to hide out, or hide a child.

A friend of mine brought this up about a week ago. He said anyone could have jumped on a train and left town.

Here is a map of the locations I traveled in the video.

http://www.indepmo.com/irwin/videosmap.jpg

I've been thinking about this too. For those not familiar with the area, hundreds and hundreds of trains pass through this area. Hopping a train would be so easy.

yes, this is how the couple who say they saw a man with a baby can see detail easily that they are positive that is was a baby he was carrying (not getting into the whole story if they did or did not actually witness this - just describing how it could happen). These are also the 'orange' lights that make color discrepancy difficult as to why they could see the detail about the baby, but not necessarily the race.

Just adding to the streetlights, it is very well lit on the street, but they do not 'reach' very far in depth. Once you step very far off of the street it gets dark pretty fast. If somebody wanted to go undetected, and if they knew which yard they could cut through, they could become hard to see in a short distance.

ETA this is why I would like to know what house they say the guy was heading to.

Many thanks to the OP for the ground view of the Irwin neighborhood and other points of interest. Fabulous fall foliage!

As disheartening as it is to follow these sad cases, I feel like I learn something about parts of the country where I haven't been. Closest I ever got to Kansas City was a layover in St. Louis on a flight to Cancun.

Just curious, does anyone else think it would have been possisble and/or probable that someone could have gone over the backyard fence from 3620 N. Lister and walked through the woods to the Buckeye Greenway?

That is what I think too. Baby and phones. In the River. I sure hope they get some divers out there.

That's where my money is. Baby, phones, and any other evidence, put into a pillowcase, then tossed in the river. If that's the case, I don't believe any of it will ever be found.

That's where my money is. Baby, phones, and any other evidence, put into a pillowcase, then tossed in the river. If that's the case, I don't believe any of it will ever be found.

...along with a couple heavy river rocks.

Just curious, does anyone else think it would have been possisble and/or probable that someone could have gone over the backyard fence from 3620 N. Lister and walked through the woods to the Buckeye Greenway?
It is possible, but not a very easy feat in the dark especially carrying a baby. The drainage ditch gets very deep in places back there with trees and brush growing up in it. I don't see going that way without leaving a trace of evidence. LE was all over that area the next morning.

Does anyone know if that neighborhood have garbage pickup on Mondays?

Does anyone know if that neighborhood have garbage pickup on Mondays?
Garbage pick up is on Fridays. They intercepted the trash at the dump that Friday. They also checked the dump 1 or 2 times before this also.

I've really wondered about someone leaving that residence and walking to be undetected, "not seen by a neighbor and two passing motorists". I'm familiar with the area, but I didn't play in the creeks or woods when I was a kid.
snipped
i did and one route i remember taking as a kid when i had a friend living in the townhouses was from the cul-de-sac at the north end of cypress, from there you can get to the area of the dumpster fire by walking along a very dark area of trees in between the back yards on the east side of chelsea and the west side of the townhouses. if the "man with the baby" was real and seen going east on chealsea,he would only have to continue to ne 35th st, take a left and then a left again on cypress, i dont know why they would take this roundabout way but it isnt really as long of a walk as it looks. it could potentially make more sense depending on which exact dumpster it was that was on fire. all the houses on that side of chealsea have a fenced backyard to separate them from townhouse property, so it could have been the first availble cut through :waitasec:

bumping for members who have not seen these videos, thank you again indepmo!

I drove to the Irwin-Bradley neighborhood today and shot some video. I started near the apartment complex where the dumpster fire was, then by the residence, then to end of street where LE has searched three times (34th & Brighton). Many WS users here have asked how long it would take to get to the dumpster in a vehicle, this should sum it up for you.

Jeremy Irwin - Deborah Bradley - Baby Lisa Irwin Neighborhood - YouTubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuXiLkJ1jr4

You want the river? Here's the long version of the video

Irwin neighborhood - YouTube

If you haven't, please watch the videos in post #1 & #9 of this thread that were taken by WebSleuther indepmo. thank you again indepmo!

If you haven't, please watch the videos in post #1 & #9 of this thread that were taken by WebSleuther indepmo. thank you again indepmo!

Is there anything in particular to look for, or is this just a bump?

Thanks for the bump! I've see the longer video before, but not all of the other info. I also believe the river is the most obvious,likely place... I was really shocked after following this case for a few weeks then driving up there, just HOW close the river is to the home. That river literally takes my breath away.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tx-tinman
Back