Votes: 112 67.5%
  • The A's

Votes: 21 12.7%
  • The public - in the search for justice

Votes: 17 10.2%
  • Not sure

Votes: 16 9.6%

• Total voters
BC tries to explain it away as a general search of the area based on a hunch. Sorry, but hunches don't include specific info about a three rock configuration.
dude, I hear you! Hunch has just joined the words, "absolutely", and "nanny" in my list of words most hated by nurse!:python:

If it is proven by this video that the A's knew she was deceased, and they knew what area she was dumped in (that #####) could the State file charges against CA for a false police report, and also require them to reimburse the state for all the time and man power spent on the search?? It would be really cool if they had to pay back every dime used to prosecute KC, but I know that will never happen.

Assuming it is true that JH does not work for either DC nor has any contract with the Anthony's attorney, he is a third party and any knowledge he has (or tapes if that is the case) belong to JH. Add that the tapes are taken in public, private property or not, there is no expectation of privacy so he is not illegally taping. No different than if you were driving down Suburban and recogonized DC from the news and found it odd that he was stomping around in the woods so close to the Anthony home. You could video him from your cellphone for documentation and there is no reasonable grounds to claim that tape belongs to anyone other than you.

TY! That was my perception, but It is nice to hear that it might be correct.

Here's a thought: If in November, the A's were still insisting on looking for a "live" Caylee, what was DC doing rooting around in the garbage bags?
That's the only question we need to ask. I don't care who owns the blasted tape - honestly, why should anyone care? The main thing is that the tape exists and shows a search for a body, since he is looking in the garbage and in the ground. End of story, as far as I'm concerned.

Here's a thought: If in November, the A's were still insisting on looking for a "live" Caylee, what was DC doing rooting around in the garbage bags?
That's the only question we need to ask. I don't care who owns the blasted tape - honestly, why should anyone care? The main thing is that the tape exists and shows a search for a body, since he is looking in the garbage and in the ground. End of story, as far as I'm concerned.

Why would he care about Kiomarie's story about the woods, and why would he go there? Why wasn't he chasing down leads looking for a living Caylee?

These PIs have no credibility (if they ever did). The police can see what happened here, I'm sure.

Why would he care about Kiomarie's story about the woods, and why would he go there? Why wasn't he chasing down leads looking for a living Caylee?

These PIs have no credibility (if they ever did). The police can see what happened here, I'm sure.

I'm wondering if there is more than one Video.

Last week LP said that Hoover showed him the Video & that is was a "Minute & a Half long"

He also said that it was "not in the exact location as the Body"

The Video in question is 12 minutes long & it is the exact location

Either there is another Video or maybe an edited version.

Or, Hoover never showed LP the Video.

Any thoughts...?

If it is proven by this video that the A's knew she was deceased, and they knew what area she was dumped in (that #####) could the State file charges against CA for a false police report, and also require them to reimburse the state for all the time and man power spent on the search?? It would be really cool if they had to pay back every dime used to prosecute KC, but I know that will never happen.

I remember it was either the day Caylee was found or shortly thereafter, one of the detectives saying they were looking to get some of the money back spent on the search. I don't have a link but it stuck out to me as something definitely significant. Maybe it was Beary or Yuri?

I remember it was either the day Caylee was found or shortly thereafter, one of the detectives saying they were looking to get some of the money back spent on the search. I don't have a link but it stuck out to me as something definitely significant. Maybe it was Beary or Yuri?

I'm wondering if there is more than one Video.

Last week LP said that Hoover showed him the Video & that is was a "Minute & a Half long"

He also said that it was "not in the exact location as the Body"

The Video in question is 12 minutes long & it is the exact location

Either there is another Video or maybe an edited version.

Or, Hoover never showed LP the Video.

Any thoughts...?

local reporter KB said she saw the entire 12 minute video but was only allowed to show 1 1/2 minutes of it with no audio.

I agree, sure makes you think about things..
BC says he first seen the video Sunday night.
DC admitted that the Anthony's did not know of his search until the day Caylee was found, and because of where she was found, they were told that he went there looking for a body(the only time he did this)
Anthony's claim a video that they more than likely did not see until last night as well..
BC also says that LE knows (Anthony's told them) who DC was on the phone with.
Its all like a Merry Go Round...he says she says..
Why tell LE who DC was on the phone with, when they haven't seen the video until last night?
:confused:

Boston, this is the post where I got that info that I repeated on another thread.

Video - who owns the tape?
Well obviously an unamed person owned it Saturday, 'cause Geraldo said so. Someone sent it to Geraldo, but wanted to much money to allow it to be made public.
Hoover must have taken possesion Sunday Morn, as WFTV said Hoover was the owner, and Hoover proved he was the owner by allowing WFTV to show a short edited recorded off a TV version, but Hoover wouldn't allow sound.
Somehow the Anthonys became the sole owners later Sunday (well not sole owners exactly, 'cause BC was there also making his claim to it) and proved ownership Sunday Eve by allowing to Geraldo to show it publicly, but without sound. It's not clear why GA/CA/ and DC had NEVER seen the video before, if they owned it, but that doesn't really matter, as they lost ownership to DC and DNA Enterprises rather quickly.
That won't last long however, because rumor has it that Hoover will once again retake ownership and prove that claim by allowing WFTV to show an edited version taped off of a TV, but this time with sound.
That will force the Anthonys attorney to appear on Geraldo next Saturday with title to the tape. And of course BC will allow 12 minutes of the unknown length of the tape to be aired pubicly WITH SOUND. This should be definitive proof, and the matter will be settled.
:rolleyes:

Remember that time when the entire country was captivated by who shot J.R.? Yeah, this is nothing like that.

Its driving me crazy about the SOUND - no one is allowed to air the audio - WHY? What is on there that YOU CAN HEAR?

It is said that JH worked under the guise of doing it for the Anthonys... thus I fall back on my business law class knowledge that an employer has ownership of whatever comes to be from the employee while under their employment. (think: Bratz doll guy worked for Barbie maker when he came up with the Bratz doll... when he left that job to do his Bratz thing, he was taken to court... the court agreed that the Barbie had the rights to the Bratz dolls, because the guy conceived them under their employment. )

Regardless if JH was working for free, he was still working for whomever he was under the direction of during his time searching for Caylee. So, yeah, I think the A's have every right to claim ownership of the tapes.

Exactly, ITA if I develop a piece of software and during work hours and use it at work, it becomes the property of my employer WHETHER OR NOT THE EMPLOYER KNEW about my creation (at the time). This doesn't mean they can not own it with out knowledge. I decide to quit....and sell my software. The company decides to sue because a another employee that worked with me on the project tells them about it because he does not want me to profit and now my creation belongs to the company. HOWEVER, if I am NOT ON THE CLOCK and create the software, and I happen to use it at my workplace, as long as I can PROVE that I made it during NON-WORKING hours.. then it is my software that the business recieved a free benefit from.

This happened in a case with a software developer that created a piece of software while working for Verizon.

If Hoover and Casey were there on a weekend and did not bill for those hours.. then the tape belongs to the PI that owns the video equipment.
The Anthony's only own the tape if they were billed for those hoursby the PI's.
The Anthony's should fire the PI's for not disclosing the existence of the tape that was created during the billed hours. Now if the Anthony's knew about the tape and did not come forward there still would be no problem because... they would assume since nothing was found there was nothing to report.

Now, to throw a kink in the situation.. if they were VOLUNTEERING their services for free then it would be assumed it still belonged to the Anthony's. Example, if I work for Catholic Charities and I VOLUNTEER my time to create them a piece of software... the software would be theirs or if I worked at the soup kitchen and made a pot of soup.. the leftover soup would still belong to whom I volunteered to do the work for.

IMHO.. Hoover or Casey should not be allowed to profit from the death of Caylee.. just because they worked for the Anthony's.

Who ever pressed the video button (regardless of the owner of the camera) is the intellectual owner of the video. They will own the copyright.

bolded by me:

EXACTLY - how do you acknowledge OWNERSHIP of a video you have never seen? How do you KNOW it is the SAME video that you own? Much less, IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN THE VIDEO HOW do you KNOW who is talking to who on the phone in that same video?

I read all the thoughts on who DC was talking to and general consenus is that it was either JB, CA, GA or LA - whatcha wanna bet that that A's (through BC) says it was JG or TL or AH or anyone else going under the wheels of the bus?

"The wheels of the bus go round and round. Round and Round. Round and round. The wheels of the bus go ............................." AND THIS BUS SEEMS TO BE SPEEDING UP AND HEADED STRAIGHT TO OCJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope the A's don't try to say DC was talking to LP on the phone. I just got to thinking about BC's recent comment regarding CA saying LP would not be welcome at the public memorial....maybe setting a senario in place as to why CA may again be upset with LP?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back