**Voting over** for Yuri Melich as Allstar of the year!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted every day since I became aware of the contest. Good luck to Yuri and all the other Heroes.

Only hours left. Please remember today's vote.

Great news! Yuri Melich made it into the finals for the AMW All Star of the year. Congrats Det. Melich! I promise to vote for you every day when the final voting starts.

April 21 is when voting begins for the finalist?

See adding the link and photo to vote on my facebook helped. LOL

Great news! Yuri Melich made it into the finals for the AMW All Star of the year. Congrats Det. Melich! I promise to vote for you every day when the final voting starts.

Wow! I didn't realize we were voting for a weekly finalist! He won the week! And he will be announced on Saturday's AMW!!! ANd he won a duffle bag (LOL)!

http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/official-rules.cfm

So voting is not over...it begins again on the 21st for the final finalist!

I'm so glad that he is the week 8 finalist! We all need to vote for him for the big win starting April 21 and share with everyone we can to get as many votes as possible for Yuri!

:great:

I'm so glad that he is the week 8 finalist! We all need to vote for him for the big win starting April 21 and share with everyone we can to get as many votes as possible for Yuri!

:great:

This is GREAT! I started voting about a week ago when somebody bumped the thread to the top.

Somebody bump it again starting April 21 as a reminder.

YAY...thanks Maclushla for posting that info!

Marking my calendar now!

ill try to pop in as often and votes( may not be able to log in some days :( but ill do what i can! hooray he made it so far! :)

I think this is cool. Who nominated him?

We did it, yea. We did it! :great: We got him into top 8 from 181 :woohoo:

Oh, he is going to win. (no offense to all the other hero finalists)

I'm a little worried that he would have to be available on May 13th and May 21st to participate in events that the winner of the competition has to attend. The first is a Nascar event in either North or South Carolina. The other is in Washington D.C. I guess if he isn't to be called to testify until after those dates... then it is fine. :great: But if he is to be called in the first week or into the next week of the DC trip... I don't know if he is going to be eligible?

Thanks to everyone for supporting Yuri for the week 8 Finalist! Please remember to vote beginning April 21, 2011 so that he will receive top honors for his dedication and hard work! Yuri Melich Rocks!!! His hard work on Caylee's case will assure justice to be served. :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sodapop99